[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This motherfucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 7

File: 21312321312.jpg (176KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
21312321312.jpg
176KB, 1206x674px
This motherfucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin loser anything.
>>
>>745155084

Which country?

Was your childhood fucked up?

How is this possible overall?
>>
File: 1503496592403.jpg (363KB, 780x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1503496592403.jpg
363KB, 780x1585px
>>745155084
What are your powers?
>>
>>745155084
Why didn't you just take more initiative? Are you a whiteknight feminist? I assume you didn't have a father figure, so why did you yourself never try to fully move past that and learn yourself? Sex is literally like everything else, you just have to learn how to get it and you become good at doing so through practice.

27 here, fucked loads of girls but my life is still awful after growing up in a heroin house, my dad was murdered at my age of 21, mom got three types of cancers, and I suffer from ambloypia.

Still cool get laid. Hope the rest of your life is more successful mate
>>
why havent you had sex (was it a choice, etc.)? and are you afraid to lose your virginity at this point?
>>
>>745155167
>Which country?

Germany.

>Was your childhood fucked up?

No. Normal lower middle class childhood

>How is this possible overall?

It's not that sex or relationships just happen to most people.

>>745155196

Self-hatred.
>>
>>745155378
Man, you're a Pimp Wizard! Don't hate yourself, hate the game and hoes, broski.
>>
>>745155340
>Why didn't you just take more initiative?

Because I am a little bitch. I managed to approach quite a few women in my life though. Even if you just manage a woman or two per month, you easily get into the hundreds.

>Are you a whiteknight feminist?

I'm would consider myself moderately feminist. But not in this white knight libfem way.

>I assume you didn't have a father figure, so why did you yourself never try to fully move past that and learn yourself?

I did.

>Sex is literally like everything else, you just have to learn how to get it and you become good at doing so through practice.

Except you don't necessarily. Invested time or practice doesn't equal outcome.

>>745155366

Other people's choice.
>>
>>745155084
i was kissless virgin until 24.......... now im 34 and have had sex with many ladies. im bad at relationships though, my best one only lasted 6 months. but im still trying, still getting rejected on tinder every day. you can do anything if you put your mind to it. don't give up on yourself
>>
A lack of a sex life dose t make you a loser, but believing that other people can somehow adjust anything in your life other than Your own Perspective does
>>
>>745155591
Women don't want to fuck feminists, they want men. But even so,

>Except you don't necessarily. Invested time or practice doesn't equal outcome.

This is wrong. You try, you may fail, you learn from that, you try again, you may fail again, you learn, as many times as it takes, and then it works. Then it works again. Because you learn what gets girls hot and bothered. What makes them want to fuck. It's literally just a skill. The "woe is me it's impossible" thing is just an excuse. If you spent the next 20 days straight approaching and trying, you would get laid.
>>
>>745155600
also i wanna say that the act of sex isn't whats important, its the emotional connection that you do it with. look for a girl you like and spend time getting to know her
>>
Ask another former kissless German virgin anything who lost his virginity to a fat Peruvian beast at 26 and is now engaged with a petite Vietnamese babe at the age of 30 anything...
>>
It's probably good that you don't approach women. If you're like me you probably don't have much game and therefore you would just embarrass yourself. Get a hooker lose your virginity to rushed sex and then forget about women for the rest of your life.
>>
>>745155667

I don't even understand this fucking sentence.

>Women don't want to fuck feminists, they want men.

They don't want white knights and yaysayers.

>This is wrong. You try, you may fail, you learn from that, you try again, you may fail again, you learn, as many times as it takes, and then it works. Then it works again. Because you learn what gets girls hot and bothered. What makes them want to fuck. It's literally just a skill. The "woe is me it's impossible" thing is just an excuse. If you spent the next 20 days straight approaching and trying, you would get laid.

As I said, I approached hundreds of women in my life but comparatively, I am less socially skilled then my peers than I was in my teens. You because you do something often doesn't mean that you get good at it. Else, I would be an A1 athlete.
>>
>>745155997
>It's probably good that you don't approach women.

I do.

>If you're like me you probably don't have much game and therefore you would just embarrass yourself.

Im embarrass myself on a daily basis. Don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>745155084
how come you never kissed or had sex with a girl? what stopped you? did you even try/wanted to try?

I'm approaching wizardry slowly myself (22 kissless virgin) but I think the only thing that brings me down is not being able to push myself to ask a girl out even if I'm fairly confident talking to them, I just don't know if I'll make things weird and awkward and I fear potential rejection. I also wait for the perfect moment to ask this girl out but it never comes or if it does I'll pussy out and then hate myself for the rest of the day. Any of these sound familiar or did you just give up? help me avoid being a wizard
>>
>>745156248
Backpage is a thing use it
>>
>>745156248
>how come you never kissed or had sex with a girl?

Social retard devoid of any people skill, charm or charisma.

>what stopped you?

See above.

>did you even try/wanted to try?

Yes. Went to bars / clubs regularly in my 20s and early 30s. Also tried Tinder and OKCupid.
>>
Are u ugly?
Where do u live?(big city, rural area)
what's your job?
>>
File: Jurassic Logs.jpg (385KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic Logs.jpg
385KB, 1296x729px
>>745155084
would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass?
>>
>>745156704
>Are u ugly?

Plainly average looking but quite athletic body.

>Where do u live?(big city, rural area)

Big city.

>what's your job?

Work in a supermarket half days. Was supposed to be transitory but I cannot find a job in my field.
>>
>>745157117
what is your field?
>>
>>745157208

Biochemistry.
>>
>>745157355

Lol da sollte man doch irgendwas finden. Bewirb dich im ganzen Land.
>>
>>745155084
OFFICIAL LOG AGE METERE: Count the fucking rings.
>>
>>745157524

Mein PhD war scheisse. Mein PostDoc komplett erfolglos. Hab mich jetzt seit mehr als 1.5 Jahren international beworben und hatte zwei Bewerbungsgespräche.
>>
It turns out that germans are marginlly second behind finns in terms of autism
>>
Turning 27 on Saturday. Every year gets a little bit easier.
>>
>>745155084
But the womans are fuking fine in Germany!! Bubble butts fucking everywhere
>>
>>745156080
Eh. I lost my virginity with my girlfriend at 21. She lost hers with me yoo, same age. While I'm not a hardcore feminist or anything of the sort, I'm certain my political opinions, like, you know, most things, contributed to us eventually hooking up, and I do consider myself a feminist. I mean, the most important thing in the position of a guy is to literally just listen, you know? No big deal.

Also, she isn't a hambeast like /pol/ would lead you to believe, and is honestly pretty fucking hot (and rational, this is important!).
>>
>>745157867

True

>>745157964

Nothing compared to Scandinavia.
>>
>>745157828

kek sogar schon dr.

PostDoc erfolglos heißt in der Wissenschaft kommst du nicht mehr unter oder wie?

Hast du Freunde?
>>
>>745155084
Hey I got the magic recipe! Go to the gym and practice salsa! 80% success rate
>>
>>745158205
Seems like heaven on Earth.
>>
>>745158383
>kek sogar schon dr.

Nichts Besonderes in Bio.

>PostDoc erfolglos heißt in der Wissenschaft kommst du nicht mehr unter oder wie?

Ich würde gerne in die Industrie gehen (in der akademischen Wissenschaft felt der Mittelstand und für was anderes reicht meine Publikationsliste nicht) und dachte dass ich mich ein halbes Jahr voll auf Bewerbungen fokussiere und dann irgendwo unter komm. Resultat siehst du.

>Hast du Freunde?
>>
>>745155084
Straightfag here, can I take your virginity?
>>
>>745158383
>Hast du Freunde?

Nein.

>>745158457

I go to the gym regularly and I have no fucking movement control or feeling of rhythm. I did standard dances when I was in my teens and it was a complete sequence of humiliations.
>>
>>745158776

Hattest du mal Freunde? Früher in der Schule oder im Studium?
>>
>>745158776
I have an half retarded uncle who found women so everybody have a chance.
>>
>>745158929

Ja. Aber nie sehr feste Freundschaften. Drinking buddies.

>>745159246

I'm fully retarded.
>>
>>745155084
Are you deformed or obese?
Because I'm a short loser who still managed to lose his virginity and girls still like me but I always fuck it up being awkward and etc.
>>
Why are people who don't use 4chan so much better?
>>
>>745155726
and what is it? what do I have to look for? what do I have to find or what should I try to avoid?
>>
>>745159516

No. I'm 178 cm at 72 kg.
>>
>>745159452

Wer steckt hinter 9/11?

ist evolution real?

Du wirfst zwei Münzen, mindestens eine davon zeigt Kopf. Was ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass beide Kopf zeigen?
>>
23 yr old kissless virgin, recently discovered autist that has no fucking clue how to do anything when it comes to trying to get with women without getting awkward
>>
>>745157355
cook meth. will get lots of sex
>>
>>745160159
biochemistry has like nothing to do with cooking meth
>>
My advice for any virgin:

I only lost my virginity at 26 because I was always trying to get the girls I would have given a 10. However, most of these girls were arrogant and indifferent towards me, and so I got friendzoned again and again and again and again...

Eventually, one of my closest friends said to me: You need to stop looking for the girls you find hot and start paying attention to the girls that are pretty, but inconspicuous because they are shy and introvert.

That was the best advice someone had ever given to me, because from then on I did not got obsessed anymore with the girls that drew my attention to them because they were hot and pretty, but I really developed a "third eye" to detect any sign of interest from any girl.

Now I have a very pretty girlfriend, and I would have never thought that this would happen to me because I was in a situation that seemed just as hopeless as yours.

But one more important thing I need to mention:

You need to start going on dates with girls, many girls. If you only get to know 3 girls per year, you will fail forever.

During the time I got to know my girlfriend, I had 2 dates per week (with different women) for about 3 months.
>>
File: 1504419101235.jpg (23KB, 337x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504419101235.jpg
23KB, 337x480px
>>745155084
Why don't you just rape a whitey like all you niggers do anyways
>>
>>745159973
>Wer steckt hinter 9/11?

Saudi-Arabien.

>ist evolution real?

Klar.

>Du wirfst zwei Münzen, mindestens eine davon zeigt Kopf. Was ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass beide Kopf zeigen?

Mehr ein semantisches als ein mathematisches Problem. Man kann sowohl für 1/3 als auch 1/2 argumentieren.
>>
>>745160205
if a nigger can do it so can op
>>
>>745160521
cant argue you there
>>
>>745160631
if op can dump a bag of crystal on the table at a party and not get laid.....go see pepe
>>
>>745160303
ive moved to that stage to look for the pretty ones but soon as i find one my autism kicks into overdrive and shit dies out real fast because i have no clue what im doing or what is expected of me
>>
>>745160867
learn to fake it, then go down on them real quick. also autist here, i know how long i can impress with chat so clocks ticking. use the booze. once you make them cum a few times you can drag it out for a few months before she realised... autistic...not really love
>>
27 year old virgin here. Can we be friends OP?
>>
>>745160303

OP here. I usually went for 5/10s. Never for >=8
>>
>>745160786
OP should dump more than a bag of crystal
>>
>>745160867
>dies

My gf is amazingly beautiful. It's just that you don't notice immediately because some girls are simply invisible...

When I say you need to start looking for the girls who like you, I'm not saying you should date someone who's ugly and who doesn't turn you on. What I am saying is that you need to pay attention to the girls who are not in the center, the quiet girls, the ones you don't see while you are obsessed with the "hot chicks".
>>
>>745161250
you can hit 8+. i am autistic and an arsehole, psoriasis over most of me like half leper half zombie. got two girls under 30 to fuck when i want. im 46. virgin till 19, maybe 20.
>>
>>745160478
Na ja, wie man für 1/2 argumentieren soll erschließt sich mir nicht ganz aber ich will es mal so durchgehen lassen.

Hast du schon mal ne Frau angebaggert? Was war dein Anmachspruch?
>>
>>745161486
can eat pussy like a starved lezza
>>
>>745155084
Damn I'm 20 in a few months. Is it really the point of no return?
>>
>>745161486

You probably have character and personality.
>>
>>745161569
>Hast du schon mal ne Frau angebaggert? Was war dein Anmachspruch?

"Hi". Wenn man in Bars oder Clubs ist, passt das.
>>
ITT: Buncha amateurs. 46 here, faggots. The White Wizard!
>>
>>745161618
Didn't have sex till I was 21. Just keep looking, find someone who isn't a piece of shit, and go from there. Best of luck.
>>
>>745161618
Not even close
>>
>>745161740

Wenn du keine Freunde hast, gehst du dann alleine in Clubs oder Bars um da Frauen aufzureißen?

Meiner Erfahrung nach schleppen Autisten wie wir nicht einfach so Frauen ab. Alle meine Beziehungen haben sich aus einer längeren Bekanntschaft oder Freundschaft mit der Frau ergeben.
>>
>>745161326
ye i notice them more recently now that things in my life are going good for once, following an IT-cource currently and pretty much all the girls are like that but the issue i run into is not knowing how to approach them out of nowhere, i kinda feel like i have to have something that we're both doing and just go from there, otherwise im completely blank in no time at all
>>
>>745161999
>Wenn du keine Freunde hast, gehst du dann alleine in Clubs oder Bars um da Frauen aufzureißen?

You bet, nigga.

>Meiner Erfahrung nach schleppen Autisten wie wir nicht einfach so Frauen ab. Alle meine Beziehungen haben sich aus einer längeren Bekanntschaft oder Freundschaft mit der Frau ergeben.

Gabs in Uni und Gymnasium. Hat auch nichts gebracht.
>>
>>745162516

Bist du witzig?

Hast du einen Migrationshintergrund?
>>
>>745162943
>Bist du witzig?

Nein.

>Hast du einen Migrationshintergrund?

Nein.
>>
Similar position as OP.

I'm just disgusted with myself. I don't want anyone to ever get near me to see how horrible of a person I am. Dying alone seems better then being humiliated because of my pathetic inexperience and overall shittiness.
>>
20 year old virgin here. How many bonus points do I get for a literal lifetime of nofap?
>>
>>745163356

Like threefiddy
>>
>>745163038

hm.

Was würdest du machen wenn eine Frau im Club tatsächlich mal auf dich eingeht und mit dir nach Hause gehen will?

Ich meine du hast noch nie eine Frau geküsst und dann willst du mit ner wildfremden ins Bett gehen? Das kann doch nur super peinlich werden.
>>
>>745161660
as an autist i dont so much have a personality but learnt the psychopath/sociopath trick of acting one out in detail.
>>
>>745163544
>Was würdest du machen wenn eine Frau im Club tatsächlich mal auf dich eingeht und mit dir nach Hause gehen will?

Mit ihr nach Hause gehen.

>Ich meine du hast noch nie eine Frau geküsst und dann willst du mit ner wildfremden ins Bett gehen? Das kann doch nur super peinlich werden.

Also wie alles andere, was ich mache.
>>
>>745163728
>4

du wirst nie eine frau abgekommen, weil du, anstatt deinen arsch hochzukriegen, lieber in selbstmitleid versinkst.
>>
>>745155196
rollo
>>
>>745163544

Im Club lernt man höchstens nen ONS kenne, aber keine Frau, mit der man zusammen sein möchte. Und wenn man alleine in den Club geht, um Frauen anzusprechen, ist die Chance größer, dass man von irgendnem Spacko dafür eine aufs Maul bekommt, weil man zufällig dessen Freundin angelabert hat, als das man, wenn man überhaupt keine Erfahrung in puncto Frauen hat, irgendwen kennenlernt.
>>
>>745163943

Was soll ich tun?
>>
>>745163943

wut?

Wen meinst du? OP kriegt seinen Arsch doch hoch, es bringt nur nicht den gewünschten Erfolg.
>>
>>745164066
Geh trainieren, mach ne Therapie, um dein Selbstvertrauen aufzupolieren, triff dich mit Frauen und zwar mit vielen Frauen... Heutzutage gibt es Tinder etc.

Dabei sollte es nicht dein Ziel sein, sofort eine ins Bett zu kriegen, sondern erstmal einfach nur eine Routine zu entwickeln..

Meine Devise ist:

Jedes Problem ist lösbar, man muss nur irgendwann damit anfangen, es auch tatsächlich lösen zu wollen. Aber um 23 Uhr bei 4chan rumhängen und Bier trinken, und sich selbst leidtun, kann auch ganz angenehm sein... weil man dafür nichts tun muss.
>>
>>745164194
>Geh trainieren

Ich gehe 4x die Woche ins (climbing) Gym.

>mach ne Therapie, um dein Selbstvertrauen aufzupolieren

Hab mehrere Jahre CBT gemacht wegen Depressionen.

>triff dich mit Frauen und zwar mit vielen Frauen...

Mehr als ansprechen geht nicht.

>Heutzutage gibt es Tinder etc.

Benutze Tinder.
>>
>>745164095
dann macht er offenbar alles falsch. alleine in den Club gehen, um irgendeine Bitch anzumachen, ist reine Zeitverschwendung, wenn man nicht flirten kann und kein Selbstvertrauen an.. dann trinkt man 5-6 Bier und geht nach Hause und das wars.
>>
>>745164194

Mit möglichst vielen Frauen treffen ohne die immer gleich ins Bett kriegen zu wollen halte ich für eine relativ soliden Rat.

Tinder dagegen halte ich für Schwachsinn. Da gabs doch erst letztens ne Studie, dass die Frauen da viel zu wählerisch sind. Außerdem ist OP ja noch ne ganz andere Generation.
>>
>>745164466

Ja, er macht natürlich alles falsch. Aber die Situation ist nun mal jetzt festgefahren, da irgendwas richtig zu machen ist sehr schwer.
>>
40 year oldfag here who's been banging young tinder sluts since I broke up with my girlfriend of 13 years a couple of years ago.

Guys, just don't be fucking weird.

Don't be overly aggressive.

Don't be overly passive.

Be interesting.

Be interested.

It's really not that hard to find girls who are willing to fuck. I used to just fuck my friends, but after my long relationship, this online dating shit is the tits.

It's all in your approach, though. Don't. Be. Weird.
>>
>>745165480

OP here:

>Guys, just don't be fucking weird.

Fuck

>Don't be overly aggressive.

Ok.

>Don't be overly passive.

Ok.

>Be interesting.

Fuck

>Be interested.

Ok
>>
Na ja OP ich weiß nicht was man dir raten soll.

Meiner Meinung nach solltest du dir erst mal ne vernünftigen Job besorgen. Vllt kommst du irgendwo unter was nicht ganz dein Bereich ist. Kannst du iwas mit IT?

Dann ein festes möglichst großes soziales Umfeld aufbauen. Möglichst viele Freunde und Freundinnen haben.

Kauf Bitcoin. Aber nicht alles auf ein mal. Kauf jede Woche einen kleinen Betrag. Kauf nicht mehr als du verlieren kannst.

Hör auf Mädchen in Clubs anzuquatschen das bringts doch nicht.

Ansonsten um dir Mut zu mache: Ich kenne einen Typen der hatte erst Mitte 40 seine erste Freundin.
>>
>>745165678
>Fuck

What's weird about you, OP?
>>
>>745165480
what country do you live in?
>>
>>745166006
>what country do you live in?

I live in New York City.
>>
>>745166085

I presume you have a different hook up culture there. I don't really think tinder will work for OP's country.

Anyway, what time is where you are?
>>
>>745165727
>Kannst du iwas mit IT?

Hab während meines PhDs relative viel Genomic analysis (v.a. in Python) gemacht.
>>
>>745166404
Könntest du denn vielleicht irgendwo als Programmierer unter kommen?
>>
>>745166345
>I presume you have a different hook up culture there.

Probably.

>I don't really think tinder will work for OP's country.

Maybe not, but I did okay with tinder in South Africa, so I figure it can work anywhere.

>Anyway, what time is where you are?

5:30 PM or 17:30 if you prefer.
>>
>>745165678
ÖP why don't you post a general text about how it got to this point? little greentext from childhood till now. genuinely interested, sure many others itt are too.
>>
>>745166629

>5:30 PM or 17:30 if you prefer.

insane. You know I always wondered why we don't use the same fucking time in every place on earth.
>>
>>745167122
because time on earth is relative to the sun's position, which is different everywhere and therefore there are timezones
>>
>>745167439
>joke --------->joke
>your head
>>
>>745167529
>>745167439
wait a sec, we both fucked up. I thought he meant why we don't use same time everywhere too initially (as in noon being in the middle of the night and actual noon in australia at the same time) but what he really meant was why we use 5:30 PM instead of 17:30, or 17:30 instead of simply 5:30 PM.
>>
>>745167529
if that was meant to be a joke then i dont have a sense of humour
either way i would've gone with sarcasm instead
>>
>>745166600

Vielleicht mit 1 - 2 Jahren Uni. Zweiter Master oder so.

>>745166758

Because I don't know how I got to this point. There was no this event when it all went wrong. I was a well-liked person in HS, so I had perfect starting conditions but I somehow didn't develop socially as my peers did.
>>
>>745167632
guess we did
>>
>>745167721
got any conditions? forgive me if I won't read through this entire thread, from what I've seen people post useless questions
>>
>>745167439
>>745167529
>>745167632
>>745167671

That was not supposed to be a joke and no I actually meant why it is not like 6 PM every where on earth at this point in time.

I mean adjusting clocks according to sun probably made sense 100 years ago. But today we could have the same time everywhere.
>>
>>745168032

Moderately well treated depression.
>>
>>745155196
Roll
>>
>>745168032

> people post useless questions

Well, that was the point of the thread wasn't it?
>>
>>745168070
>I mean adjusting clocks according to sun probably made sense 100 years ago. But today we could have the same time everywhere.
as in 2 o'clock in chinatown is in the same moment as 2 o'clock in burgerland? that could work, but you'd have to completely redefine our relationship to time. 12 o'clock wouldn't be "noon" anymore, except for few place. there would be no universal hour for midday or evening. confusing to say the least.
>>
>>745167721

Ich dachte eher an so was wie als programmierer bei soner Leiharbeiterfirma anfangen. Ist natürlich erst mal kacke aber die haben meist nicht so hohe anforderungen. Und wenn man dann bereuferfahrung in dem bereich hat kann mansich was vernünftiges suchen.

Aber weiß ja nicht ob du in dem Bereich überhaupt arbeiten wollen würdest.
>>
I fucked this one girl at the age of 16. She later moved away and that boke me alittle and I havnt had any other girl since. Im not 24.
I have now been dry for 8 years, is it over or is there a chance for me anons?
>>
>>745168309
>Well, that was the point of the thread wasn't it?
to me the point of any thread on /r9k/ and /b/ is to learn. so many people who've fucked their life up completely, or had it fucked up by external factors. I'm in my early twenties, and when I see something I can relate to in a person who isn't doing well in life, I'd like to know how they've led their life, or what happened that made things the way they are.
this is one of those threads.
>>
Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all.
Hang on anons, you'll get her eventually.
>>
>>745168405

Well, it would be confusing first. But after a while you get used to the fact that noon is now at 8 p.m. or whatever.
>>
>>745168669
you'd have to learn locally what time would be noon etc. definitely confusing but for some reason a comfy thought.
>>
>>745155196
roll
>>
>>745168564

>Im not 24

Yes you are
>>
>>745155084
At this point, I might as well wait 8 more years until I ascend into Daemonhood.
>>
>>745155196
roll
>>
>>745169296
I fucked this one girl at the age of 16. She later moved away and that broke me alitte and I havnt been with any other girl since. I am now 24yo and have been dry for 8 years. Is it too late for me anons?

Is that better?
>>
>>745155084
Favorite movie?
>>
Just enjoy the time you have being single. It only gets harder thinking there is something wrong with you when you have people around you being in relationships for years and starting/having families for years.

You don't have to care about a significant other, don't have to care for kids or any of that shit and got money? Well guess what! Only need to spend it on yourself and things you want.

I don't have any good advice apart from what I realized, don't put girls on a pedestal nor try to change who you actually are. I'm a moody fuck most of the time but she puts up with me, lost my virginity at 27 so there is still hope for you.
>>
File: pepe 1496497421372.jpg (114KB, 464x615px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 1496497421372.jpg
114KB, 464x615px
>>745155084
Same here, feels good man
>>
>>745155196
rollkek
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.