[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of these school shootings that have been happening have got

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: b25.jpg (42KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
b25.jpg
42KB, 960x640px
All of these school shootings that have been happening have got to stop. We need to ban guns already guys. How should we influence trump to ban them?
>>
say "hey drumpf, ban the guns or im gonna get really really mad!!!"
>>
>>745154679
We could just ban everything just to be safe. So long as it saves just one life.
>>
File: 1400734761393.jpg (56KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1400734761393.jpg
56KB, 640x624px
>>745154679

Chicago has strict gun laws. Chicago also has niggers. The USA doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
>>
Maybe someone should shoot you. Were Americans and will never give up our guns fag!
>>
File: gun grabbing jews.jpg (780KB, 1784x2467px) Image search: [Google]
gun grabbing jews.jpg
780KB, 1784x2467px
>>745154679

I have an even better idea. Let's outlaw gun grabbers.
>>
>>745154934
Wow, that is extremely racist and insensitive. Control yourself you fool.
>>
anything that gets rid of a few septics is fine by me
>>
>>745155356
I think this snow flake faggit is going to melt, facts are facts, look at any major city, look at where the murders happen, then overlay census data about demographics, you'll notice most murders happen in the areas with the most blacks. Look at fbi data on murder, most murdered race: blacks, most blacks murdered by other blacks, these are just facts, deal with it.
>>
>>745155356
But he speaketh truth. The few nigs that want to be educated and respected get shunned by the nig community at large for being uncle toms. They'd rather shoot their neighbors and smoke meth than earn their place in a civilized society.
>>
>>745155996
I would consider your argument credible if it wasn't based on race bias and false statistics. I am a black man and I am proudly serving my nation in the US army. There is no need to be racist.
>>
>>745156108
Don't see how when you over lay where crimes happen with census data that shows any kind of false statistics, or fbi data on who the victims of murder are and the fact that whites typically murder whites, blacks murder blacks, Hispanics murder Hispanics, predominately. Of course there is interracial violence, but it's the minority in crime data. Your argument is based on the lie that because the data is collected by mostly white people that somehow thats a huge conspiracy against the blacks.
>>
>>745156108
>false statistics

You completely failed to refute one word he said. Typical. Black crimes matter.
>>
>>745156531
You know I'd really love to listen to what he had to say if it wasn't all racist propaganda.
>>
>>745156108
If you're not bullshitting, good. If you can go to Chicago or Detroit and convince black people there to stop committing violence against their own and throwing their lives away for nothing, please do so. But from experience, I think what's gonna happen is you're gonna get called a race traitor.
>>
>>745156108
also one other note, you be racist one needs to believe in superiority of their own race first, simply pointing out the faults in another race isn't in and of itself racist. Calling someone a nigger is racist because it implies inferiority. Saying blacks have a problem killing each other, is simply pointing out a substantiated proveable fact. It's more solid a scientific argument than saying CO2 production is the greatest cause of climate change.
>>
File: blacks-race card.gif (109KB, 100x89px) Image search: [Google]
blacks-race card.gif
109KB, 100x89px
>>745156655
>all racist

The race card is all that you have. You will never, ever learn.
>>
>>745156655
Not propaganda when it's true.
>>
File: heyhomes.jpg (264KB, 1442x964px) Image search: [Google]
heyhomes.jpg
264KB, 1442x964px
>>745154679
>>
>>745155996
But why? White induced poverty.
>>
Listen guys, it seems that you are all ganging up on me. I am simply trying to be the better man here and tell you guys why you're wrong. I am a minority so you guys need to listen to what I have to say. I want to have a voice. That is why I came here. If you can't respect that then I am going to have to claim that you guys are in fact being racist against my kind.
>>
File: szcv.jpg (126KB, 1315x656px) Image search: [Google]
szcv.jpg
126KB, 1315x656px
>>745156955
>How bad can be this products if are $0?

canices.raspberryip.com
>>
Nice b8 thread
>>
>>745157149
Everyone being racist are just morons. But, the question at hand is banning guns to save lives. My question would be, if you're in favor of gun control or an out right ban, why not just ban everything? So long as it saves just 1 life
>>
>>745157149
Get fucked I'm a minority too, i just happen to use my brain to lock at facts, not at boogie men, btw the poverty argument is bullshit, impoverished white and hispanic communities still see far less crime than black neighborhoods. Unless by poverty you mean the welfare state in which case you are right, that in fact did lead to the down fall of the black community, removing fathers from the picture.
>>
>>745157149
>I am a minority so you guys need to listen to what I have to say.

What does that even mean? You haven't said anything of value. Just making excuses.
>>
>>745157375
That's an informal logical fallacy, and disingenuous anyway, because you know there are a million reasons guns will never be banned in America.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.