[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow, Cassini will end it's 20 year journey by entering

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cassinifarewell.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cassinifarewell.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Tomorrow, Cassini will end it's 20 year journey by entering and burning up in Saturn's atmosphere.
How does it feel knowing we live in a time where most places are discovered on Earth, and we'll probably all be long dead before interstellar travel is achievable?
Space really is amazing. I wish I could only live long enough for humanity to discover some of it's secrets.
>>
>>745154611
*its
>>
the movie Interstellar was pretty good
>>
>>745154611
At least we have memes.
>>
>>745154611
there's oxygen and gravity in space.
there's a reason you're not allowed to leave your planet.
space and time travel have been achieved.
alien life is out there communicating and sharing information
>>
>>745154611
also
space doesn't exist
>>
>>745154611
at least we can play stuff like elite dangerous with VR
>>
>>745154903
I was waiting for one of these fags
>>
>>745154611
>it's

Its. "Cassini will end its 20 year journey". If you mean IT IS then it's it's. Otherwise it's ITS. And there is no such word as its'.
>>
I wish No Man's Sky had more purpose in playing it so I could at least pretend
>>
>>745155031
>elite dangerous

Driving the space truck. Isolated and boring. I wanted so much to like that game. Driving the space truck. Hour after hour.
>>
>>745154611
>interstellar space travel
Dumbass Donald Drumpf will put and end to the human race before we get any where near that. We shouldnt let him near the nuclear codes.
>>
>>745155222
Trips has spoken
>>
>>745155120
You clearly understood what I was trying to convey, so pointing out the grammar mistake was unnecessary.
I'll give you a free pass though because I too like to make pretentious attempts to sound intelligent on anonymous boards online.
>>
>>745155159
>only doing delivery missions
Have you tried bounty hunting? When I get bored of doing delivery missions I go bounty hunting and when I get bored of that I go back to delivery missions.
While I can agree that the game is grindy, there's quite some stuff you can do in it and getting ships are basically one thing of not making stuff boring for me. You can try that too if you want to.
>>
>>745154664
the world is going to end
>>
>>745155333
Wasted trips
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.