[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am crying like a bitch lads, talk to me please. Did I fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

File: 865645678.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
865645678.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
I am crying like a bitch lads, talk to me please. Did I fuck up my relationship with my gf?

>be me 26
>living with 28 years old gf for two years
>we don't believe in marriage, we love each other without that shit
>her best friend visits us
>with her fucking baby
>they spent two nights at our house
>gf spends every single second with the baby
>her maternal instinct kicks in
>when the bittch leaves with the fucking baby I can't hear anything else than "oh little baby was so cute", "the house is so empty without them"
>fast forward yesterday night
>gf is horny
>boner activated
>want to put on a condom
>"no anon, don't use it tonight"
>okay by me, she is clearly on pills
>put benis in bagina
>"make us a baby anon"
>WTF
>stop fucking like I would be hit by a thunderstruck
>"what is the matter anon"
>"you are not on pills?"
>"no...why?......you don't want to have a baby with me?"
>"well we definetely talk about it first"
>she starts to cry
>"fuck you anon"
>she cries more, dresses up in her pj and goes to sleep
>refuses to talk with me, and she faces the other side of the bed
>wake up today go to work, she didn't say anything during breakfast
>when I returned from work her things were gone and she left a note that she went to her parents house

I am crying since that minute. Why is she doing this I can't imagine my life without her. She is not answering my calls or my messages on facebook. i am seriously going to kill myself
>>
>>745150793
Hahahahaha
>>
File: 344567687.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
344567687.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>745150928
Why are you so rude anon
>>
>>745150793
Just have a baby you fucking neet. I hope she finds another guy to impregnate her with his alpha seed
>>
>>745150793
Have her breed with your neighbour.
>>
File: Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg (75KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg
75KB, 1200x815px
>>745151178
I never even thought about it to be a father. We talked about it sometimes but not in a serious matter. I think we should talk about it seriously first before deciding to do something like this in our life.
>>
>>745151341
How old are you? Have a job? Does she? Black, white, Hispanic?
>>
>>745151428
I told it i am 26, she is 28. We both have a job, she earns 25% more than me.
We are white but why does it matter.
>>
>>745151035
No but seriously, don't have a kid dude what the fuck is she trying to ruin both of your lives ?
You two fucks are in your prime don't waste it on a baby nigger
>>
File: 6083456576.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
6083456576.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
okay I can't take it anymore

It was an honor
>>
>Put a baby in her.
>Wait for 7-ish months
>Push her through the stairs
>Pray she lands on her stomach not her head
>Wait for her to get traumatized
>???
>Profit
>>
>>745150793
I find it funny the number of crazy girls who do this kind of shit. It's a big step in a relationship to have a baby. I think the crazy bitch needs to calm down and realise that a relationship has two people in it, it's not a fucking one way street.

She wants her way and she's being emotionally manipulative, she can talk like an adult but instead throws a tantrum like a child. I wouldn't want this woman as a mother to my child with this attitude.

And yes, speaking from experience, don't just give in or else she'll walk all over you. Then depending on the person she is, she'll either ruin your life and make hers better off of it, or just fuck other people behind your back. Worse if they're asian women.
>>
You should have fucked her and do something big also without talking to her first
>>
>>745151571
Having a kid isn't bad. Just impregnate her cuck. Carry on whatever "legacy" you may have. Show her you're not a beta
>>
>>745152425
Like anal
>>
>>745150793
>>living with

NEVER MOVE IN TOGETHER.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what you get for not maning the fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>745152268
This is the only advice you need to listen to anon. You dodged a major bullet. Shes a manipulative cunt and you stood your ground DURING A HARDON WITH SEX AT THE GATES. She knows she's fucked and is now using the old tried and true backup plan B emotional warfare.

You've already won anon. $20 says she'll be back home within 2 days no longer drunk off baby making brain hormones.

HOLD. YOUR. GROUND.
>>
The number of people in this thread that think a cuck would just do what his woman wants even if he doesn't want to. Wake up call faggots, a cuck would have just impregnated her because he didn't want to upset her.
>>
>>745152268
Couldn't have put it better myself, If she's acting like this now then good luck having to put up with her for another 20 years.
>>
>>745152168
this
>>
She's a bitch and you're a smart guy OP. Stand your ground and wait for her to come back so you can talk about having a baby. Call her dad or mom and explain the situation to them and they can talk some sense into her.
>>
>>745151571
I think this is fake, but if not you're in the right. You need to talk about something this serious. She sounds immature and like she'd be a shit mother. You can't expect to be a good father if you don't even really want the kid. Do the world a favor and don't have that kid. You'll only ruin it.
>>
You
Dodged
A
Bullet
>>
>>745150793
Don't worry, she's probably fucking a nigger right now.
>>
>>745152810
You're a cuck
>>
>>745153266
This
>>
>>745152268
>>745152757
true shit...watch and learn lads
you rarely come by such usefull advice on /b/

and also Anon don't act on inpulse, because you WILL regret it later. You already said you need to "talk about it first" which is the right and mature thing to do, don't start second guessing especially on important matter such as this, or you will get dragged around in the future
>>
>be me 28 year old girl
>I know I am starting to get old, but I found this fucking loser to be with together
>He is kinda cute actually and I managed to love him somehow
>I am earning more money than him, literally I am taking care of him, I am making him food, I wash his clothes and taking care of the household
>why he plays videogames, and watches anime
>I want a baby in our relationship
>He denies me

top kek faggot you deserved it
now kys
>>
Give her time, shes not going to want to talk to you straight away. Dont listen to the kids on here. Shes not fucking another dude already so chilly and no killy
>>
>>745153266
100% troof
>>
she's obviously mentally ill and you shouldn't want your seed to have to be raised by her. you only like her because she puts up with you. do better.
>>
>>745153345
True this, just wait man. You have done everything you should have and should just wait it out
>>
>>745153437
>be me 28 year old girl
>I know I am starting to get old, but I found this fucking loser to be with together
>He is kinda cute actually and I managed to love him somehow
>I am earning more money than him, literally I am taking care of him, I am making him food, I wash his clothes and taking care of the household
>why he plays videogames, and watches anime
>I want a baby in our relationship
>He denies me
>I go to my friends Tyrones house
>he calls 2 more of his friends
>they ALL make sure I get pregnant ;)
Ftfy
>>
pray she never comes back. I'm now in a pile of shit with a crazy pregnant bitch who i hate. i want the kid cos it's mine but i hope the bitch burns in hell. i might start a thread with our text conversation so you can really see what happens next.
>>
>>745153938
this is what she is up to right now
>>
>>745150793
Honestly anon, bitch is crazy. Now it is the baby, next time someone will tell her "living in mansion is great" and she will get crazy about the idea. Next thing? She will tell you to take credit for fuckloads of money, so you can buy a mansion.

Not to mention she cheated you. I assume that if you didnt ask if she was on the pill, she wouldnt tell you. I would be really fuckin furious if my gf did such shit
>>
>>745154222
but if she is unfaithfull with a white dude? God would forgive her sin?
>>
File: guy.jpg (161KB, 436x474px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
161KB, 436x474px
>>745150793
Oi chap, none of us know your GF. She might be cool most of the times, but if she indeed acted the way you said, then she's in the wrong, yeah? It's very immature of her to simply decide she wants to have a baby, when it takes two people to have one in the first place.

Look, if I were you I'd start worrying from now on. She didn't tell you beforehand that she stopped taking her pills, and even asked you not to use a condom for no reason other than her wanting to get pregnant.

What's stopping her from poking holes in one of your condoms? Or pissing around and getting pregnant from another dude, then claiming it's yours? Maybe she gets a pregnancy test that says positive, and since she's already pregnant she'll ask you two to fuck bareback. Turns out she wasn't pregnant at all, no no, but now she certainly is, mate.

Have a long and mature talk with her, she deserves at least that, I'd think. Then move on. It's gonna suck and it's gonna be hard, but I think it's for the best. Having a kid when you don't really want one is gonna suck, and trust me, that thing you see in movies where you first lay eyes on the kid and you fall in love does not happen. Don't fall for that shite.

You'll find someone else who loves you and who considers you enough, don't worry.
>>
That has crazy bitch written all over it.

I wouldn't be surprised if your relationship isn't working out real well anyway, but yeah. That's emotional warfare you don't wanna fuck with.
It's hard getting out of thosr sometimes.
A girl messaged my family on Facebook asking them if they knew I was alive, cuz I drank and drove and did drugs all the time.
She ruined women for me
>>
>>745150793
I'll breed her for you, ya faggot
>>
File: 1504130026394.jpg (102KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504130026394.jpg
102KB, 786x576px
She got to experience all te fun of having a baby with none of the downside. There's an enormous emotional and financial strain during the whole of parenthood and if one of you isn't absolutely committed to raising that child all 3 of you will be miserable for it.
That being said, she's pulling the emotional manipulation card and it's important for you to stand your ground. Both of you need to come to a decisive conclusion as adults or it won't work. She needs to act like an adult and not throw a fucking temper tantrum when you tell her no; a relationship isn't a one way street
>>
>>745150793
Consider yourself lucky, you're like Neo, dodging bullets and shit.
>>
File: 1458754408567.jpg (554KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458754408567.jpg
554KB, 1920x1200px
go visit her at her parents house and saz zou didn-t mean it like that and that you love her
you want to talk about it you defenetly didn't meant to be "rude" but this is a matter we should have talked about earlier and from the financial aspect we defenetly shouldn't rush like that of course i wanna have babies with you but i don't think it's the time right now

don't worry /b/ro it will be alright her dad will probably understand

good luck
>>
>>745152268
This guy knows what's up OP. If she can't talk like an adult about something as serious as having a child, then she's not worth it in the long run.
>>
>>745150793
being honest here i think she should had talked about it first getting a baby is a huge step and not an easy one you cant just assume your partner will be ok with it
>>
>>745150793
>Don't believe in marriage
kys
>>
OP, give your wife a baby.
>>
>>745150793
Sorry bro, but anyone who acts like that is a ticking time bomb. Foundationally unstable. Time to move on. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>745150793

just give the baby a wife.
>>
>>745151035
nah you can have a child but only when your both ready. she acted like a child because she didn't get her way so its more her then you. (stereotypical women)
>>
>>745150793
You're fine you faggot.

>dont believe in marriage
You stupud millennial cunts are really autism incarnate. Get hitched, get a family insurance plan, covers future babies incase they come out retarded. Get tax relief.

>b-but we dont believe in marriage.
Seriously, you two are fucking retarded. Dont have kids. We dont need any more retard babies running around.
>>
File: 1499438625310.jpg (180KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499438625310.jpg
180KB, 1200x900px
>>745152268

This.

You REALLY need to think about the life AFTER the baby.

What kind of person gets pregnant without talking to you?

What else would she do without talking to you?

What if she throws those little tantrums 24/7 after marriage and kids?

Also, never ever listen to any little shithead on the internet who says "be a MAN and have a baby" because while it takes 5 seconds for them to type that, it will take you over 18 years of taking care of a real person - in worst possible situation, with a wife who does not respect you.

So think before you act.
>>
She pretty much at that age where she wants a baby. Better do it before she learns about the BBC
>>
>>745155517
sauce

also post more
>>
>>745155517
POST MORE FAGGOT

PLEASE
>>
Better do something op before she talks to Tyrone or Markus about it.
>>
>>745152268
You should heed this guy's advice anon. This is a major decision to be made by both parties. It cannot and should not be something that you are emotionally blackmailed into.
>>
The fuck? What a bitch thing to do
>shouldn't we talk about this
>NO, JIZZ IN ME
>wait a second
>FUCK YOU IM LEAVING

For real, that was incredibly shitty on her part but I'd be willing to forgive her for it. Give her a call and apologize (not that you need to, but it will make her calm down). Ask her to come home so you can talk with her face to face and when you do, say what you need to say but remember to shower her with lots of "please don't think this means I don't love you anymore," "I really care about you and I still want to be with you" etc etc... Don't tell her what she did was wrong though (even though it obviously was) because it will just make her angrier. Take the blame for it this time around and keep telling her you love her. Throw some sad puppy-dog eyes her way too and it should blow over. Show her a little extra affection from now on too, she clearly needs it.
>>
>>745150793
DO NOT stay with this crazy cunt. What kind of fucking moron just decides to bring another human being into this world without discussing it with their partner? Don't get me wrong I have 2 daughters and have been in a loving, caring marriage for over 10 years now, having kids is probably the most rewarding thing I have ever done (emotionally) in my life. But EVERY decision, big or small, is discussed between the two of us as rational adults. There is no "my way or the highway" in any long lasting relationship, everything has to be down the middle with both parties' thoughts and feelings taken into account IN FULL. And don't let the fact that she earns more money make you feel like she has more say than you do. My wife earns significantly more than me but that has never come into the discussion (at least not negatively or as ammunition for her to force her way etc.)
>>
File: 1471427125530.jpg (41KB, 712x422px) Image search: [Google]
1471427125530.jpg
41KB, 712x422px
Im actually on the other side of this.

>get with amazing woman
>been together for 6+ years
>stop using condoms in year 4 because fuck condoms
>2 years of nutting in that pussy feelsgoodman
>decide we love each other and the thought of a family is nice we are both stable
>pregnancy was a joy, then we had a beautiful baby girl
>all my friends come over and bring their gf's
>all the girls are fucking floored and want a baby after seeing our happy little family
>fast forward a few weeks and I get calls from a few of my best friends having issues with their gf's wanting to have kids and an house and yard and a dog like I have
>A few of my friends even stopped coming around my place for that one reason
>mfw I screwed up my friends relationships by having a baby.

Oh and by the way OP, your gf's " friend " probably came over on purpose.

Her and your gf probably set it up
>" lets bring the baby over here and get anon used to a baby in the house then ill get pregnant "

Women will do this insane fucked up shit.

Just keep weeding through them til you find a good one like I have.

also, some tidbits for you.

Never have children with a women that you haven't had more than 4 problem-free years with.

Always find a woman that loves you just a little more than you love her, then tie her down.
>>
>>745155517
FOR FUCK SAKE LAST TIME

POST MORE
>>
>>745150793
You don't want children yet.
>>
>>745156518
dees
>>
>>745156724
How does it feel knowing that one day some dude is gonna regularly rail the shit out of your little girl and leave her in a soaking mess on the bed?
>>
File: 1503870514622.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503870514622.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>745150793
You were right. You need to talk about stuff like that before doing it. Things like these do not work on instinct if you don't want your kid to end up as thrash. If she can't accept that, move on. Because a childs life, even a future ones, is more valuable than both of you.
>>
File: 1463690191551s.jpg (6KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1463690191551s.jpg
6KB, 250x206px
>>745157181
As long as he's a nice guy.

The thought is scary, but im a realist, and realistically humans fuck. No dad in history has been able to stop that.
>>
>>745157442
I don't know if that's true
I'm certain there have been crazed fathers who have murdered their children before they experienced sex
>>
>>745155517
where the fuck are you dude

LAST TIME ASKING YOU POST MORE

google gave me nothing
>>
>>745150793
U sound like a baby for 26. get over it, go to a hooker and find out later that day ur gf is still fine with everything and never talk about the hooker(s)
>>
>>745157543
No idea why you want more of this girl, her ass looks like early Nintendo 64 graphics
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.