[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about DMT? Ever tried it? Is it a coincidence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477862299212.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477862299212.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
What do you guys think about DMT? Ever tried it? Is it a coincidence so many people see "spiritual beings" that interact with them or are they just tripping? Is it possible for a being or beings to exist entirely of energy? Is life just a big pointless game that we're all playing before we return to the universe which may or may not be conscience and may or may not be a part of?
>>
It's not a game. Do it
>>
>>745149065
If I have a problem with holding on to resentment or problems dealing with anxiety how would it affect me?
>>
>>745149130
Resentment: Your ego will die - your priorities will rearrange - you'll gain a wider perspective on your life - like a Sims player-Sim relationship,

Anxiety: It will show you the questions you need to ask yourself
>>
>>745149271
As long as it doesn't traumatize me, I'm fine. I just want to see what it's all about and see what I can learn from it. I really want to believe in something because to me life seems pretty mediocre for us humans
>>
>>745149601
it won't - but that thinking "as long as it doesn't negatively affect *~me~* in a way that exists only to me" attitude towards life and new experiences - will evaporate....we are not made of gold, but we are a part of something better
>>
>>745149780
I just want to believe that when I die, that in some way my soul or spirit will live forever and return in some other life form that has no idea what is going on
>>
>>745150030
your soul or spirit already lives with ever atom in existence. we are all the same
>>
>>745148749
DMT is what fuels your dreams. It'll be like you're asleep while awake
>>
>>745150030
Then make history, else you'll die, and rendered a census number.
>>
>>745150285
But what about the spirit beings I keep hearing about? Are they "real" or just hallucinations?

>>745150184
True

>>745150394
Still looking for the motivation
>>
Hey Anon. Did anyone have a breakthrough about what love is?
I want to know how to cope with the fact that this one girl who pays attention to me and cares for me basically doesn't love me and looks at me like a friend will never love me
>>
:)
>>
>>745151671
Love is just a chemical reaction in our brains to make us breed.

If she doesn't love you, then leave her. You might need to learn how to deal with your loneliness rather than be with someone who doesnt appreciate you. That's about what the DMT will help you realize
>>
>>745151729
You cute lil smiley face :)
>>
>>745151794
Isn't friendship worth something Anon. Do I leave her because she doesn't love me? I have a problem with her not because I love her but because she deems me unlovable I think
>>
>>745152223
If it's a problem for you that she won't be able to love you then I would say just move on. You being unhappy and staying friends doesn't sound like a good idea
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.