[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ i need ideas to have hard sex with my gf i already tied

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: choking-.gif (721KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
choking-.gif
721KB, 450x250px
/b/ i need ideas to have hard sex with my gf
i already tied her up, slapped the shit out of her bla bla bla
i need ideas
>>
File: 1503430846037.jpg (39KB, 540x651px) Image search: [Google]
1503430846037.jpg
39KB, 540x651px
spank paddle?
>>
>>745148744
ice play
google it
/thread
>>
Snuff. Nuff said.
>>
>>745148744
lmao is this eli
>>
anal. try first with lube then later without it.
>>
>>745148744
Rape? I tried talking someone into that. Thought it'd be fun to fight with them.
>>
>>745148805
Not there yet, but ill consider it in the future
>>
>>745148845
done it, also the candle things
>>
>>745148894
who is eli? i would like to know more
>>
File: the shinning dragon.png (100KB, 301x352px) Image search: [Google]
the shinning dragon.png
100KB, 301x352px
>>745148744

Is there anything specific she's into? Like, why not just ask her instead of a bunch of virgins on /b?
>>
>>745148987
done, it was fun, think its my fetish now
>>
>>745148744
let me fuck her while you sit in the corner
>>
>>745149126
you right, still want to know the fetish from this virgins, i dont lose anything trying
>>
Submissive femanon here, bring in some really dominating and degrading dirty talk. Don't let her cum unless you give her permission. Don't warm her up for your dick, just shove straight in and start pounding. Also spanking is sooo hot, like super hard spanks on the ass til she cries. Pull her hair, nipple clamps, idk just summon your inner dom and get mean
>>
>>745148744
how easily can you make her cum? orgasm control can turn pretty much any woman into a drooling slut
>>
>>745149303
i already fucked someone else in front of here, but she is not into getting fuck by someone else and me neither
>>
>>745149401
i hurted he once fuking her like that, so i ended up with no sex for a week, im the kind of dominant guy, but im running out of ideas. im more looking for punishments for her
>>
TBC
>>
>>745149439
Till she meets me.

You're a fucking cuck asking for advice here. You know that's all you ever wanted deep inside. And then to lick my nut juice out of her cunt after I'm done with her.
>>
>>745148744
sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>745151155
This desu, woman want the domming from alphas like him.
>>
Use a vacuum cleaner on her nipples and clit
>>
>>745148744

In my experience, a woman will do anything while she's super excited. Move slowly and firmly. Speak clearly and tell her about your most disgusting fantasies, and hopefully, fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>745148744
Spit choke and punch in stomach
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.