[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone stole my phone.... it's been one hour, I was able

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2045846.jpg (56KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
2045846.jpg
56KB, 426x341px
Someone stole my phone....
it's been one hour, I was able to trace it to a restaurant on the way using android's find my device. I tried to call my phone, it was switched off.
My carrier is Vodafone, what should i do?
>>
>>745147758
You could go to sleep
>>
>>745147892
as much as I'd like to just despair and cry myself to sleep, that phone was supposed to last me 5 years.
That's how its alwasy been done in my family.

Last one I had was a grand prime and i got that one second hand from some shady weed smoking pedo in high school.
>>
Go to The restaurant and tell management that someone there is in possession of stolen goods, if they won't do anything ring the cops
>>
Use a find phone app
>>
>>745147758
Since I don't have my phone, I may as well give my number. I can only hope for weaponized autism to brick my phone or something.

+39 3455305905

>>745148172
I did go to the restaurant, they weren't open, it just happens that I went there before and already had the password.
>>
>>745148003
grand prime is not even worth owning, the ram can't keep up with the other, it COULD if you rooted it and took off the metro/boost bullshit and stripped it down, and then it would be ok as a phone and internet browser.

what kind of phone did you lose anyway?
>>
>>745148244
I did, it led me to the restaurant.
I lost it at a library (via monte nero 6 milano),
from the library i borrowed the recepionist's phone to use the find my phone app on my phone which located it to the restaurent (Burgerwave, montenero 39).
>>745148383
I had saved alot of money and after 3 years of lucky patching, I bought myself a s7 edge.
>>
File: miller.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
miller.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
since I bought the phone from vodafone can they do anything?
I'm angry at myself for not having payed attention.
>>
>>745148598
Well you should have been more careful considering it meant that much to you. Lesson learned. And don't give me the someone stole it bullshit. If you were being careful, no one would have stolen it unless it was at knife or gunpoint. A mistake made once is a lesson learned. A mistake made twice is a choice.
>>
>>745147758
hit the self destruct switch
>>
>>745149299
I learned to be careful, but i am not lying when I say it was stolen. There was a couple sitting next to where I was who saw my phone and told the the receptionist that a blond man took it, they were able to describe it.
>>
>>745149634
send the request for erasing through google's device manager? Already done.
>>
>>745147758
call the cops... you know... with your phone...
>>
>>745147758
So you are in Italy.

Ciao, madonna che sfiga di merda sarebbe da insegnare un po di bestemmie qui..

Aaanyway i would consider asking the restaurant's manager if you can look around. If a blond man took it look for him... but do it fast before it fails.

Also you could have bought a cheaper phone. Like a xiaomi or something. You could save money, same features apart from the screen which is kinda annoying in my experience and if stolen much easier to replace...
>>
>I did go to the restaurant, they weren't open, it just happens that I went there before and already had the password.
Wow wait a second so someone in the restaurant has it then.. or near there
>>
>>745151943
the restaurent wasn't open, but they passed by it, my phone connected to the wifi there when I was locating it.
>>
I will be offline for 15 minutes, going to go home now.
I will go to the police tomorow and give them my IMEI number.
This really couldn't have happened at a worse time, I am 3 days from redoing an exam, this doesn't really help my stress.
>>
>>745148003
Quit being a pussy and go take your phone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.