[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a white man and think black people are functioning members

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 1505000979319.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1505000979319.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
I'm a white man and think black people are functioning members of society, prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
OP, you look like the result of a Asian fucking a cripple.

And niggers account for more than 50% of the population in the US whilst being less then half the population..

As always, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>745147349
BOIII that's elliot rodgers in the pic, took b8 bitch
>>
wow my grammar is shit, They account for more than 50% of crime..

OP is still the faggot.
>>
File: attack6.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
attack6.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>745146866
here's your proof.
>>
File: coon.jpg (69KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
coon.jpg
69KB, 400x326px
>>745146866
I don't like black people. They make me nervous. When I hire them, somehow the "black experience" always gets brought up in conversation. Most of them have chips on their shoulders and unrealistic senses of entitlement.

Some of them are decent people and hard workers, however.
>>
File: jaden-smith-dress.jpg (193KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
jaden-smith-dress.jpg
193KB, 635x635px
They are always full of themselves, talking about "black girl magic," "muh giant penis," "cultural appropriation" and other asinine concepts that make no fucking sense whatsoever.
>>
File: solast.jpg (88KB, 893x459px) Image search: [Google]
solast.jpg
88KB, 893x459px
>>745146866
>>
Isnt it funny how whites were called racist for not wanting their kids' doing anything "black related".... now those same kids are told they're "culture appropriating " everything.
>>
>>745147858
I don't think you know any black people, my dude. Or maybe not the right sort. I live in a community where a lot of different races also live. I can't tell how much the white people here hate that, but we're all pretty well off so I don't think it matters. Blacks here drive BMWs and own houses and whatnot. So to support your conclusion, yes blacks are indeed functioning members of society.
>>
>>745146866
I'm a white man and I think that there are dysfunctional members within each race which, when compared to one another, are strangely similar.
>>
>>745148239
You're talking about upper middle class negroes who are regarded by most blacks as "belonging to the whites."

Most blacks are not upper middle class or even middle class. My black neighbor across the street is a standup guy, no question. But the trash that visits the blacks down the street are shit.
>>
>>745146866

I see your argument and raise you the federal and state prison system of the US.

>muh poverty

There are more poor whites than blacks in the US. While there are more welfare recipients that are white, the percentage of black welfare recipients is much higher than any other race.

>muh Institutionalized Racism

Wasn't your fucking president black a year ago? What is holding the rest back if not themselves?

>muh blm

criminal lives don't. Pants up, don't loot.

>muh slavery

No, motherfucker, just no. Did you work in a field while getting beaten and having your female relatives raped? Did you pick cotton? Isn't rape what black youths are doing to each other & to white girls?

Seriously Eat a Dick
>>
File: 1494092885278.png (57KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
1494092885278.png
57KB, 548x546px
>be 28 with wife and new baby girl
>applying for jobs everywhere
>recently got fired so money is tight
>having to ask favors from friends and family really getting beat down but holding my head up
>go to grocery store with 40 bucks in my pocket trying to get baby formula
>regretfully going to have to ask my brother for another loan
>standing in like with cheap $1.00 bread and .89 bologna dinner for me and the wife tonight
>up comes this massive black woman with a greasy tank top on with no bra
>nipples poking out pack of newports in a lighter stuffed into her massive udders that hang down to her belly button
>long acrylic nails and a festering weave that looks like it has lice or bugs in it
>she has 4 little black kids with her each one pushing grocery carts
>4 FUCKING GROCERY CARTS THAT ARE LITERALLY, LITERALLY, OVERFLOWING WITH ALL KINDS OF SHIT
>shrug and turn back around to wait for my turn in line
>feel something touch my leg
>look down and see little black kid dressed like a hoodrat with cornrows
>kid just punches me in the thigh couldnt be more than 5 years old
>I just smile and laugh thinking he's just a kid
>" you doing alright little guy, that sure is a lot of good you go there " trying to be nice
>" fuggg you nigguh " he says in his best little kid voice
>I just step away from him while my wife looks on like " what the fuck? "
>" okay " I say to him, not trying to engage a fucking toddler I give a glance to his mom like " could you? "
>big black mom says " GIT OVUH HER' LEAVE DAT WHITE BOY ALONE "
>little kid then decides to front kick full force the cart my two month old is sleeping in
>my daughter starts squealing shes usually a great quiet baby and naps while we shop
>little black kid goes " SHUT DUH FUCK UP BITCH "
>By this point I lose my temper
>" GET AWAY FROM MY BABY " I yell a this little fucker
>black mama goes into chimp mode
>" DON U YELL AT MUH BABY MUTHAFUCKA !!! " and throws a fucking bag of snickers at me
cont.
>>
>>745148414
I'm myself, half black. And let me tell you, we upper middle class coloreds couldn't give a shit what the niggers down the street think of us. Between the cops and drugs, one hopes they'll just die off, but the goddamn government subsidizes them for reproducing. I blame republicans. They're finally in a position to do something about it and yet, they won't. Do you know why that is?
>>
File: nigs.jpg (94KB, 700x607px) Image search: [Google]
nigs.jpg
94KB, 700x607px
>>745146866
>I'm a white man and think black people are functioning members of society, prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
File: enemyradar1.jpg (61KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
enemyradar1.jpg
61KB, 600x501px
>>745149088
bump for the rest of this.
>>
File: 1496424497840.jpg (163KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496424497840.jpg
163KB, 700x900px
>>745149088
~cont~

>I block the bag with my hand, " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR KIDS LADY "
>Cashier has stopped ringing customers and is just watching at this point so is everyone in line
>" FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA "
>I think this is the only sentence she knows
>before I say anything my wife now red in the face steps in front of me " listen here you fat nigger bitch " she says calmly(shes from the south and dont play that shit ) " keep your fucking little gangsters kids away from my little girl or ill stomp a mudhole in your fat-ass and walk it dry "
>" WUT U GONE DO BITCH "
>By now im on damage control " CALM DOWN BABE LETS JUST GET OUT SHIT AND LEAVE "
>Wife is like " fuck that " and is now in her face
>black mama lifts her hand as if she was going to hit her
>" BITCH BETTA GET OUT MY FACE OR-- "
>Thats all my wife needed, before the words came out her mouth she slapped her across the face with one hand and with the other had grabbed and nice handfull of the weave and RIPPED THE WHOLE THING OFF OF HER HEAD
>Black mama starts losing her shit big time
>she grabs her little black kids and walks out the store making threats like " IMMA KILL YOU BITCH YOU BETTER WATCH YO BACK BITCH IMMA GET SOME OF MY NIGGAS TO ROLL UP ON YOU WHITE BITCH ASS AND YOUR FUCKING BABY "
>Wife goes to cashier, " do you have any hand sanitizer that niggers hair smelled like cat shit "
>cashier hands her some Perell speechless
>pay for out items and leave
>out in the parking lot this bitch has a huge fucking GMC suv with crazy chrome rims and shit yelling on her giant ass Galaxy notepad
>go home eat a bologna sandwich and laugh my ass off

How the fuck do they get cars like that and where do they get all this money and still act like they are opressed?

Fuck those nigger fucks.
>>
>>745149174
>government subsidizes them for reproducing. I blame republicans.

Generational welfare is so engrained in American life that it would take decades to turn it off and I don't even know if it's on the radar.

A while back a councilman in Louisiana suggested, merely suggested, that women on welfare be offered $1,000. to use in paying to get their tubes tied and there was a shit storm of controversy over it.

Poor people are a sacred cow in this country. They get dems elected and dem politicians always repay their votes with social programs. Maybe if Trump's 8 year run is extended by another 8 years of a GOP candidate, they'll finally be able to do something about it.
>>
>>745146866
ok, being dead serious here. race doesn't matter. it's a coincidence of your birth. you didn't do anything to earn it, there's no reason to be proud or ashamed of it.

"niggers" are scum who can't be bothered to be good people, get jobs, contribute to society, but there are niggers of all colors. white niggers, black niggers, yellow and brown niggers, they all exist and make the world worse.

plenty of people of all colors have made the world a better place, and plenty of them have made it worse. race is just an excuse people use to feel better about themselves, or justify their hatred of others (which is really about making themselves feel better than someone else, despite having done nothing to earn it).

that being said, modern race culture in america has created an untenable situation. black and white people both feel persecuted and disadvantaged, and both want to point the finger at the other side instead of ignoring literally skin-deep differences and working together to improve the country for all americans. racism is unamerican. fear of people with different skin color is unamerican. being a violent criminal is unamerican. yet people of all colors are guilty of all those things.

we gotta stop being angry and afraid and letting it cloud our vision and prevent us from seeing the real enemy: jews.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.