[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone assist me in finding the person who stole, altered

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Could someone assist me in finding the person who stole, altered and cashed the money order I used to pay my rent?

I have a photocopy of it prior to being cashed and it clearly shows it had been whited-out. The name that was put in place of mine is Yaira Veitia Fuentes and the address was changed to 3060 SW 114 AVE.

I understand this isn't any of your problem but my rent isn't cheap and I would love to confront the fucker that did this.

Also, Scarlett Johansson's tits. Possible fake.
>>
How did this come about? So you got the money order and someone stole it and changed it? You're going to have to elaborate.
>>
>>745143557
From reading all this it looks like the lady who was about to cash it cashed it for a different name?
>>
I bought the order and filled it out payable to my renters. They were closed by the time I could drop it off so I put it in their drop box. About 4 days later they called me asking me for my rent.
>>
https://www.mylife.com/yaira-veitia-fuentes/e90441433342728
>>
How do you have a photocopy of it after you dropped it off, yet before it was cashed?
>>
I requested the copy from Moneygram. It was after it was cashed.
>>
Apologies, I'm stupid and said prior went I meant following it being cashed.
>>
>>745143975

You're in luck. Real estate fag here.

You CAN find out when and where the money order was cashed (and 99 percent of the places have cameras), but you might have to officially file a claim or even involve police.

Had the exact same thing happen with a client, they filed a report and had the money back in 3 days... turns out it WAS the landlord trying to get double paid.
>>
Sounds like you got swindled. You should probably go to the cops. Seems like your only recourse.
>>
>>745143463
Yeah, I can help you. My name is The Police. Give me a call when you have a moment.
>>
>>745144634
Thank you for your reply!

I called Moneygram and they turned in a request to get the info of the institution who cashed/deposited it. Apparently said institution is liable for the refund?

I will turn in a police report first thing tommorrow if you think it's necessary.
>>
>>745145273
Hah. I honestly didn't think there was anything the police could/would do. Not a lot of faith in my local cops anyways.
>>
>>745145330
>I will turn in a police report first thing tommorrow if you think it's necessary.

It is, and if your rent is over $750 it is a felony for whoever did it.
>>
>>745145510
>$750
* (Your jurisdiction might vary.)
>>
Anyways, I'll file the report tomorrow and hopefully get it resolved.

Thanks guys for your responses.
>>
>>745145912
No. Do it TODAY.

Your case will be deemed "possible fraud" if you do not act immediately.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.