[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Emily rudd, let's take a look at her boyfriend list.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Ydg5fUMulDI.jpg (115KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ydg5fUMulDI.jpg
115KB, 1080x1080px
This is Emily rudd, let's take a look at her boyfriend list.

-Joshua Michael Robinson (musician)
-Scott Lofer (artist from good family).
-Justin Blau (3LAU famous and rich Dj)

All the fucking day surrounded by hundreds of guys at work, production assistants, writers, screenwriters, cameras, image technicians, assemblers, catering staff, hairdressers, controllers, operatives, security personnel, sound technicians, secondary actors and others....

And it turns out that she "falls in love" with famous and wealthy middle men, especially Justin Blau who is the most famous and rich of all.

How beautiful is love. As this girl I have already seen many more examples in my daily life. What do you think?

Sorry for my English.
>>
File: 1418122628007.gif (163KB, 190x199px) Image search: [Google]
1418122628007.gif
163KB, 190x199px
>>745140941
>>
File: 8M6E5Kisod0.jpg (196KB, 1200x938px) Image search: [Google]
8M6E5Kisod0.jpg
196KB, 1200x938px
Can you take her to Hawaii for her birthday?

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
>>
you are an idiot op
>>
>>745141711
is that emily?
>>
>attractive woman mating with high status men
Stop the fucking presses
>>
>>745141812
yes, and he is her boyfriend Justin.
>>
Hello OP you friendzoned Emily Judd co-worker :D, you speak perfect english btw
>>
>>745141933
perfect english is ironic, isnt it?
>>
>>745141711
I'm actually on disability, no job, but I have a few investments that pay a decent dividend. I have no real money, no power at all, but somehow I manage to get women. Never had any trouble with it, in fact. I think dudes who think you have to have money and power just to get women give those women way too much consideration. And you're probably pretty jaded at this point because it's obvious you'll never have either of those things. Yes, there are women who like the rich and powerful, but those bitches are basically worthless. They can't do shit for themselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.