[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one deal with thoughts of an hero when you can't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: received_10207290678802856.jpg (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207290678802856.jpg
5KB, 168x168px
How does one deal with thoughts of an hero when you can't talk to anyone? Fiance has anxiety so I can't put this on her. I'm pursuing a job in law enforcement so professional help is out of the question. Can't talk to friends or family either because they will pressure me into professional help. What do?
>>
File: o58377485.gif (1MB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
o58377485.gif
1MB, 300x275px
>>745136139
>How does one deal with thoughts of an hero
Just do it. Listen to your brain!
>>
Honestly, there's no way to make pain go away. You gotta suffer through the shitty parts of life. Not because it makes the good parts better or cause there's some light at the end of the tunnel, but because that's just how life is.
>>
File: 1501993792688.jpg (69KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1501993792688.jpg
69KB, 720x408px
>>745136139
Law enforcement?
>take your pig gun and blow your pork brains out and do the world a favor
Faggot.
>>
>>745136404
The edge.
>>
>>745136139
I ask myself the same thing, I feel like I can't talk to my friends because I don't want to make them feel like shit. And what can they really even do to help. I don't have any actual problems it's all in my head. But I still suffer. Like others have said. Just keep trucking along. We are all destined to die and you do not suffer 24/7. There are things which feel good. There are things which you enjoy. No matter how shallow or fleeting or insignificant it may be.
>>
Just remember the following: And this too shall pass.

Shit is stressful but it gets better. Just focus on working out and training yourself for whatever police academy you're applying for. The exercise will help to boost your mood and will also help to get you in shape. Also, run. Run a lot. Lay off the booze and definitely no drugs. Don't even try to self medicate, unless you have a prescription. They'll ask and drug test most likely.

You'll get through this. Just keep your head up
>>
>>745136139
Do you really want to die or do you want an escape from the negative thoughts/feelings in your life? If so what are these?
>>
File: 1502759455123.jpg (31KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1502759455123.jpg
31KB, 600x451px
>>745136139
>>
>>745136139
Make a livestream and post that shit.
>fuck your whiny cry for attention
>>
Kill yourself now, porkchop.
>>
>>745136139
You wanna kill yourself now and you wanna be a cop? Shit man that ain't exactly a job that will alleviate this problem.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.