[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

probably wrong place to ask for advice, fuck it! I broke up

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (28KB, 1058x719px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28KB, 1058x719px
probably wrong place to ask for advice, fuck it!

I broke up with my ex but still had her facebook info. I'm a fuck and haven't moved on and still go on it every now and then. This is a convo she had with her sister. Her sister is in a relationship with a marine. Someone who I gained some respect for because he's working his ass off. Now I would hate to use this as evidence because it makes me look like shit for having my ex's facebook and going on it. I don't think the marine would blindly believe me if i just told him without evidence. What do I do? let it go? I have guilt for not saying anything. The marine deserves better than this bitch.
>>
>>745135341
tell him
>>
>>745135341
fuck your ex and fuck her. tell him
>>
Tell him
>>
Good advice incoming:
Stay out of it and mind your own fucking business, dickhead!
>>
have sex with all of them at the same time
>>
Is there anyway to go about this without showing that I went on my ex's facebook? if not I guess i'll just leave it alone
>>
He won't believe me cause he can't imagine his girl doing this to him.
>>
>>745135341
They write like retarded children. How old?
>>
get a beta on here to tell him
>>
>>745135750
Yeah, message him a screenshot using her account. What are they gonna do?
>>
You said she's your ex? Lose the Facebook connection, put her out of your mind and move along little buddy. You will walk into a hole while you are looking back over your shoulder.
>>
Make up some kind of story. Say you went on your old laptop that you used when you were still together and when you opened it, you saw that.
Trust me, he will be thinking more about his cheating girlfriend than how you saw the messages.
>>
>>745136035
check out this retard
>>
>>745135750
>>745135978
What he said. Message him a screenshot using her account. They will probably suspect it was you but it won't matter. Just deny deny deny
>>
>>745135341
all women are whores
i have seen again and again
>>
>>745135341
I fucking hate those bastards at Bass high!
>>
>>745135534
>said the cumdump ex
>>
>>745135341
Let the cunt know. Contact him through a new email, or something you know he uses. Could be a new Facebook account also. Just let him know you have the password and everything, and provide him all the information from the facebook account.

You cant help everyone. But if you let this guy know what is going on, and he doesnt believe you, who cares? Fuck him. If he wants to go to war, almost die and come back just to have cheating whore, thats his problem. He has got the choice to not have that.

Let him know. Fucking filthy whores nowadays. Its one thing being a piece of garbage that cheats, but to brag about it is a new level of cancer.
>>
Tell him but stay anon anon
>>
>>745135534
Shut the fuck up you pencil neck faggot, if only we could all agree on retards like you being put down for being the filthy inbred you are
>>
op here: I want to tell him trust me. But with how recent things are, My ex will know it was me. Maybe wait a few months to do something?
>>
Fuck them skanky ass hoes and tell that soldier!
>>
>>745135341
"I logged on to Facebook on (insert random device here) that I havent used in a long time. Before I realized your sister was still logged in I came across this conversation. Thought you should know."
Makes you look like less of a creep. Bases covered.
>>
>>745136409
Lol girlfriend not sister my bad
>>
>>745136035
You're prolly some bitch that cheats on her bf or husb too, ain't ya you little cum swallowing party bitch!
>>
Make a fake facebook account, send screenshot over that
Could even make some shit up like "I work at facebook and have been cheated on before. I found this on our system and thought you should know"
>>
>>745135750
Duuuuuude! Tell him! How would you feel if a /b/ro knew about your whore fukkin around on you and didn't tell you? DO IT!!!
>>
>>745135341
simple, message him with the screenshot and ask him not to throw you under the bus since you did him the solid. Explain to him the situation, he will just be grateful that he found out instead of staying with that cheating whore forever. Put yourself in his position, you'd want to know so that you could stop wasting your time. Do it OP.
>>
He needs to be told.
>>
someone dos me 216.73.65.98
>>
>>745135750
Yes see
>>745136409
>>
>>745136605
that could actually work
or ask to meet him and show him
>>
>>745136605
what he said, now man up
>>
>>745135341
OP screenshot that shit and blackmail the shit outta them for lols
>>
OP HERE: If I made a fake Facebook account it's obvious as fuck. I already look like a abusive fuck to my ex. There's a chance I he will throw me under the bus anyways. He's probably been told manipulative stories of me by the sisters.
>>
>>745135341
>>745135534

From an older divorced dude who's ex was an idiot, I'm so glad I didn't get involved with any stupid stuff after leaving her.

It's none of your business, and not only will you be happier staying out of it, the marine will figure it out on his own.
>>
>>745135341
Tell him as long as he's not in any active duty that stuff messed people up
>>
Maybe it's smart to just stay out of this. I don't want to look bad and need to move on from my ex.
>>
>>745136850
why do you care what they think of you?
>>
>>745137148
Are you that much of a fucking cuck
you look worst doing nothing.
>>
>>745137148
Ignorance is bliss. If she's gonna fuck him over she's gonna fuck him over. Maybe this is karma for snooping in your ex's fb. You get to live with the burden of knowing this poor fuckers woman's cheating.

I'd say screenshot that shit and just sit on it. Also stop going on your ex's fb that wont help you move on.
>>
>>745135341
Why don't you link him to this thread lol
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.