[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >work a shitty minimum wage job at a Gas Station

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 21evq10.jpg (25KB, 821x843px) Image search: [Google]
21evq10.jpg
25KB, 821x843px
>Be me
>work a shitty minimum wage job at a Gas Station in bum fuck nowhere
>Store is getting a massive remodel
>For some odd reason the company decides to get rid of the womans restroom and have one unisex bathroom.
>Doesnt bother me at all because I only pee in there because im on of those weird people that can only take a shit at my own house.
>all female co workers are understandably upset.
>Woman comes in store to use the restroom
>walks out of the bathroom and up to the counter
>Ask if the unisex bathrooms are just temporary
>explain to her that it wasent my decision but the unisex restroom is permanent.
>Starts getting incredibly nasty and rude to me
>Starts screaming about how she will never come back to this Gas Station again, and shes going to call people from corporate and complain
>starts yelling about how unisex bathrooms violate the sanctity of woman.
>Starts yelling some bullshit how guys are all perverted and plot schemes to hide cameras and record woman while they use the restroom.
>mfw i just want to put in my 8 hours and go home.

Whats your opinion on unisex bathrooms?
>>
Perfectly fine and an excellent place to hide my creepcam
>>
File: eX5ps-1.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
eX5ps-1.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>745132834
I would have just reminded her to stop being so rude and because this is a gas station, that she is being recorded
>>
File: 1503750922619.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1503750922619.gif
1MB, 350x272px
I don't really fucking care about where i shit.. The bad part in those unisex bathrooms are the retarded feminists that are screaming at you for no fucking reason
>>
How sad of a life does that cunt live if she believes that a male using the bathroom violates the sanctity of other woman?

Last time i checked girls poop to.
>>
>>745132834
I want bathrooms to be as specific as possible. That way, there's less and less chance I share a toilet with someone gross.
>>
>>745134230
You share a toilet with family members whats the difference?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.