[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can men and women be strictly friends? Or does one off them always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 10208802816_902ffb68cd_o.jpg (15KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
10208802816_902ffb68cd_o.jpg
15KB, 432x324px
Can men and women be strictly friends?
Or does one off them always really want to secretly fuck the other one?
OC pic related
>>
>>745129679
Only chicks im friends with are chicks ive banged or wanna bang. Or an occasional uggo to lead me to more bangable beauties.
>>
>>745129679

There is always some form of tension. Humans are perverted
>>
Its true anon. You dont have to base all your relationships on your libido, and you can have ugly friends.
>>
>>745129679
>Can men and women be strictly friends?
If they're both raging homosexuals.
But in that case they'll be hating on each other.

So the answer is clearly no.
>>
How can a guy have male friends he doesn't want to fuck if he can't do the same with women? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
got a female friend that I don't want to bang, there's simply no attraction, and shes a lesbian so she certainly doesn't want to bang me.
>>
>>745129679
90% of my woman friends are either ones I've fucked or ones I would fuck given the opportunity. There are only a couple who are friends just for the sake of being friends.
>>
>>745129679
I'm strictly friends with my best friend's wife.

She's very nerdy and funny but also ugly as hell and I'm happy with my current girlfriend.
>>
>>745129679
From my own personal experiences, I have three types of female friends.

>ones I have fucked but don't anymore
>ones I want to
>ones that I know I could fuck but I really don't want to (not even when drunk)

I have no experience of an absolutely platonic female friend.
>>
>>745129679
Yes.
Have loads of female friends I haven't fucked.
But also got loads that I have...
>>
>>745129679

This topic has been explored for decades and the answer is always a resounding NO. Women want to pretend that men and women can be friends because they don't want their platonic male friends to know that they're just there as a back-up plan/emotional support or some other use.
>>
I'm married and consider myself friends with a handful of my wife's friends, along with a few from work. That being said, if I was single, I would try.
>>
>>745129679
i only have a couple friends that are female that i don't fuck. and i also work with them on the daily.

otherwise i keep them as acquaintances. if i'm ever hanging out with a group of people and i'm all friendly with the girl we are gonna fuck period. at my old gig girls understood this so any time i had even normal convos with them the others would all be observant and gossip about me. they claimed i fucked over half the female employees there. but that's just girls being girls. some of them took my minding my business from them as offensive.

i see it as a fwb is an end to a mean in a sort of way. i've also hooked up with girls who have bfs or are married. so long as i never met the guy idgaf.
>>
postmoreoc
>>
>>745130255
This

>ones I have fucked but don't anymore
>ones I want to
>ones that I know I could fuck but I really don't want to (not even when drunk)

I even had a lesbian friend I thought was entirely platonic but she told me she would.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.