/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo! Nig Nogs! Quick question; just how much do you text with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Yo! Nig Nogs!

Quick question; just how much do you text with your friends?

I have just recently been making more and more friends through work and the boxing gym I have started attending, and now all these motherfuckers keep texting me and getting all bitchy and acting like women when I don't respond for a day or two.

Am I really such a cunt?

Is texting really such a massive deal for people? Can't they chill a little and just talk to me when they see me? Why all the fucking texting all the time?

Fuck.
>>
>>745129241
Is that from Courage the cowardly dog?
>>
File: courage-the-cowardly-dog-image.jpg (128KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
courage-the-cowardly-dog-image.jpg
128KB, 2048x1152px
>>745130837
Yes.

Return the slab, nigger!
>>
>>745129241
I don't typically text friends but we all have a group chat so we use that
>>
>>745129241
>just how much do you text with your friends?
What are friends?
>>
>>745129241
Usually whenever i feel like doing something or they feel like doing something.

We're all adults with busy lives though so it usually results in nothing due to different schedules. Took us 2 months to coordinate a 3 day camping trip via text messages that almost got cancelled
>>
>>745129241
I've got one group chat with about 9 friends in it. I'll probably text in it once every week or so and have a short conversation with whoever responds. The chat is used everyday by at least one person. It is also used to organize hanging out. Other than that, I only have one friend that I'll text individually with because we share an interest in pc gaming and politics that the rest of my friends don't have. I text him maybe once a month. Expecting a response, especially on the same day, is childish though. We're busy people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.