[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a Glock 18 in my trash can outside, dunno who threw

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: e65.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
e65.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
There's a Glock 18 in my trash can outside, dunno who threw it in. Should I take the gun or what?
>>
>>745126516
Report to police
Don't be a nigger
>>
>>745126516
Yes, just to have it.
Don't be a softie
>>
>>745126516
Could be dirty don't touch it dumb ass
>>
File: 1483440970865s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483440970865s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Dont get your fingerprints on it, take it inside so a kid doesnt take it and then call the police
>>
>>745126516
Yes, of course!! The first thing you want to do when you find a gun is to touch it. Secondly, you want to make sure that the gun is real metal, so give it a lick on the barrel.

Lastly, put it back where you found it! Guns are dangerous!
>>
>>745126757
Like the cops won't believe it's his! He should take it in his house immediately! After two or three days the heat will die off and he can throw it away in his trash can without fear of a police investigation.
>>
I wouldn't touch it, there's no way it isn't hot. Stash it somewhere and after a few days dump it in a lake or something.
>>
The gun could be evidence. Call the police, you little shit.
Don't touch the gun and move the trash can to somewhere it won't be bothered.
>>
>>745126548
FPBP
>>
OP call police. Help solve a homicide. Put dumb faggots in prison. You can now tell your cats your a hero everyday till they all die of jealousy.
>>
Disposing of a murder weapon when you have not committed a crime is fucking stupidity. Good luck getting op to frame himself.
>>
pics of gun
>>
File: 1487383993951.jpg (57KB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487383993951.jpg
57KB, 268x240px
murder weapon. probably killed a little kid in the crossfire. take it. it's all yours
>>
As appealing as it seems to take a "free" gun, that weapon is unfortunately most likely being looked for in the case of some kind of stupid ass crime.

Don't take it OP. Do one of the following:
>Leave it in trash can, pretend you never saw it.
>Report to local law enforcement that you found a pistol in your garbage can and subsequently deal with the police paperwork and questioning afterwards
>>
>>745127319
>deal with the police paperwork and questioning afterwards
Exactly what I thought. Also the fag that threw the gun in might call his homies to deal with me.
>>
>>745127494
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>745126516
Nah, just leave it. It's a piece of shit gun anyway, all Glocks is fucking garbage.
>>
>>745126516
TAKE ITNAND KEEP IT
>>
>>745127494
Thats fucking retarded logic if a "homie" threw it to the trash and hope that the gun would still be there the other day then it would the same with cash
>>
>>745126516
>glock 18
Yes I'm sure you found a very difficult to obtain, full auto glock 18 in the trash. I totally believe you.
>sage and ignore
>>
>>745126516
Don't do it, someone pooped on it!
Wash it first!
>>
It would be a good idea to take that gun into your possession OP.

What could go wrong?
>>
From the way this whole thread is layed out, OP thought that this thread would turn into one of those threads you see in a "Best of 4chan" or something along the lines, he would probably think that one of us would tell him to show pics and to take it but we're not fucking idiots
>>
>>745129579
From the frequence op posts, your argument is valid
>>
>>745126516
no there isn't. glock 18s are rare
>>
>>745126516
Maybe just leave it there. Gun definitely used in something heinous
>>
Call crime stoppers
Tell them you found gun
????
Profit
>>
>>745126516
There is a 100% chance its hot and used to kill someone in the last day so if you are smart csll the cops snd dont touch it. Unless you want them to think you killed someone
>>
There is 0 percent chance you found a glock 18 in the trash. As the model 18 was created after the 1986 full auto weapons ban, the only dozen or so in the U.S. are in the hands of high profile collectors. Not something they would toss in the trash. I call bullshit and label you troll.
>>
>>745126774
ayy lmao
>>
>>745131490
>1986 full auto weapons ban

Automatic weapons were banned in the 30s.
>>
File: 1504159133820.jpg (44KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1504159133820.jpg
44KB, 550x733px
Low tier bait.
>glock 18

Go back to COD faggot
>>
>>745126516
NO! Easy way to fuck up your life, be found with a murder weapon. Report right now!
>>
>>745126516
take it, dont show it to any1
>>
File: AliceLol.gif (427KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
AliceLol.gif
427KB, 500x381px
>>745126516
>Glock 18
>>
>>745127494
Op is a pussy, just ignore it then, were done
>>
>>745131735
False. They were regulated in the 30s just like sawed off shotguns, grenades, etc. but ownership was only totally banned (prospectively) by FOPA in 1986
>>
>>745131735
Nope. Not the purchase of or sale or transfer or production. They became regulated differently than other firearms in the 30s. Now all full auto or burst fire weapons produced in other countries are not allowed to be shipped into the U.S. unless government contract. The 1986 law prevented any further manufacture or import of full auto or burst fire weapons for sale to citizens. The 1930s merely had them classed as a special license for tracking purposes. Still illegal for most people to own, but the 1986 law stopped new ones from being introduced into circulation that could be sold to people with the correct license, but then transferred to another person.
>>
>>745133081
Mah nigga. I won't even get into the Class 2 Dealer/Manufacturer fuckery. 6K a year to be able to build whatever you want, but transferable only to other Class 2 Dealer capable of doing the same thing? Only two weapons of a certain type allowed at a time? 5 year minimum licensing, or loss of any and all weapons created for your own entertainment at your own expense and STILL gotta pay the full five years if you are unable to meet the tax for licensing? 80 percent lower and do as you please. Avoid the bullshit.
>>
>>745133495
I basically understood none of that. You're saying if you want to make stuff for yourself you have to pay 30k over five years and can only make 2 things?
>>
>>745134161
No. You can only make two of the same weapons full auto or burst at the same time and possess them. If you have two full auto m4's, you can make no more of the m4 type. But you can still convert two ak types. And after that, you can make two flocks full auto. Any order or no order. But you are limited to possession of only two per type of weapon.

The logic is kinda sketchy.
Two ak types full auto? Can't convert that SKS now. Gotta destroy or sell one to another class 2 license holder.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.