[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two year girlfriend kissed passionately with my brother for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: sommerray.jpg (111KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
sommerray.jpg
111KB, 1080x1350px
My two year girlfriend kissed passionately with my brother for 1 minute. She confessed, is sorry about it and promised it won't happen again.

Should I dump her?
>>
No but beat the shit out of your brother
>>
>>745126145
Do it.
>>
The length of the kiss isn't what matters, lol!
>>
>>745126145
Keyword here is "passionately". Think about it…
>>
>>745126145
Yes break up with her, the seal is broken, nothing is sacred. She'll just do it again, but nxt time she's gonna go further whether it be your brother or someone else. Leave you fucking imbecile, the simple fact you're asking proves you don't wanna be with her.
>>
>>745126191
this. he is ur fucking brother
>>
>>745126304
She wasn't clear about the time, after throughout questioning I concluded it was about 1 minute.
>>
>>745126362
Honestly I'm fucking mad at my brother, not sure about starting a fight.
>>
>>745126145
whats ur relation to your brother?
>>
>>745126354
She just wants him to end it, so she can tell everybody he left her over "something as simple as a kiss". But if he stays he's a cuck.
>>
>>745126449
Kek…
>>
>>745126309
I specifically asked if it was a passionate kiss and she said "yes".
>>
>>745126145
Cheating is something really hard to forgive, but something feels off about this. Context that isn't readily apparent.
Just don't jump the gun or do anything rash. Your wording of "she confessed" made it sound like she told you when she could have hid it. Talk to her about it, reach an understanding and weigh the past 2 years to this instance. These situations are delicate and often moments to contemplate where things could be improved in a relationship.
>>
>>745126145

If you don't break up with her you are the epitome of a cucklord.

Your brother will fuck her when you are away anyways.
>>
>>745126145
Yes.

>>745126191
But also this. Not because hes a dude that kissed your gf, but because its your fucking brother.
>>
>>745126561
10/10
>>
>>745126469
Something simple as a betrayal of trust and cheating.
Bonus points for confessing.

My ex confessed of cheating, I do appreciate a good confesion, but dump it is…
Later in life it feels like the right thing to do.
>>
>>745126523
She tells me that she learned her lesson and she felt bad about it later, then texted my brother that this was not going to continue. The problem is that she deleted the text.
>>
>>745126633
dump her
>>
>>745126621
>Later in life it feels like the right thing to do.

This is true. Once the line is crossed, it cannot be uncrossed. You can never trust that person again, in this case both your brother and gf.
Let her go bro, it's not worth the headache.
>>
>>745126633
You're being played. Get out and burry this shit relationship.
Also, tell your bro he's a scum.
>>
>>745126633
>>745126621
I understand the betrayal. And at the end of the day if it's something you can't look past then the decision is yours to make. Without trust a relationship is doomed anyway.
But if you doubt it even a little, all I ask is you give it a few days and think on it.
>>
>>745126145
dump that bitch, but first have your broski fuck the living shit out of her. I mean he should wrek her.
>>
>>745126633
She's lying. Dump her TODAY.
>>
>>745126633
if u dont break up you will regret it sooner or later. id forget about the bitch, the real asshole is your brother
>>
>>745126145
Dump her nigger
>>
>>745126145
No you should stay with her and let her fuck your brother behind your back you weak bitch.
>>
Start talking to another girl, that'll make moving on much easier
>>
This isn't a love story from the movies. Dump her ass and get a new gf. Tell your bro he can have sloppy seconds and that when she kissed him that she just finished sucking yo dick so he ate your cum
>>
>>745126894
She didn't say she had a nigger
>>
>>745126947
What he said. Staying will destroy what remained of your self-worth, and you'll be declared a cuck.
Instead, let your brother have her, so he'll have the guilt of ruining your relationship, and the fear that the bitch would cheat again…
>>
First, have a long think about how you really feel about all this. Be honest with yourself. Ask the hard questions. Can you continue to be part of the relationship after what happened? And if you can, has the dynamic of the relationship changed, and how so?

Second, have a talk with your gf, tell her all your thoughts. And be honest with her. Even if she betrayed your trust, you still need to be honest. Be better than her.

Personally for me, the dynamics of the relationship would change. Two years is a long time and I wouldn't want to end things, but things would be a bit different. I told my gf early on, if she ever cheats on me, I wouldn't break up with her, but the relationship would then become an open relationship as far as I was concerned.
Think about that. Is that something worth considering to you?
>>
you should dump her, and beat up your brother

if hes older/bigger than you i say in this instance, cheap shots are allowed.
>>
>Stay with her just for sex but don't tell her
>Treat her with somewhat distance
>Start talking to other chicks, hang out in clubs more often
>fuck other chicks
>when you find another chick you wanna be in a relationship, dump this hoe
>?????
>Profit!!
>>
>>745126145
I am not exaggerating, but I would seriously just ghost the both of them for a long long time, maybe even forever. Remember that the greatest revenge is to live well.
>>
Your gf is a slut, dump her. No cheating of any sort is allowed for me. I've heard too many cheating stories and I'm not gonna learn the hard way when the experience is already out there.
Prepare for lots of crying and bs. If you're lucky, it'll be a clean break up and you both move on with your lives.

As for your brother, confront him about it. Depending on what he says, either kick his ass or don't.
>>
How to be a scum 101
>>
>>745126145
Something I'm curious about is, what does she have, to gain from wanting to still be with you. If she betrayed you there is obviously something wrong with the relationship. Do you have anything that she may still want to hold on to? A possession? A social status? Or does she actually still want to be with you and genuinely regrets her actions. Don't ask her these questions but try to answer them yourself by observing her actions and try to get information on how or why she may still want to be with you.
>>
if she is slut enough to make out with your brother imagine all the dicks she has devoured during your relationship.

dont be alpha and dump that bitch.
also your brother needs beating up
>>
Be smart! Make out with your brother for one minute in front of her and give her the family Eiffel Tower. +1 lock eyes with your brother and keep a blank look. Try not to blink.
>>
>>745126145
You should go to:
>>>/x/
Another great place for totally real stories.
>>
>>745126633
Yeah that's the real alarm it's gotte end now anon
>>
Had this happen to me years ago, bitch "kissed" my brother, angry at brother. All guys are pussy whipped, it's just a matter of time before a bitch plays you. I was even dumber than you then. It's a sign she's unhappy and that you'll "drive" her into someone else's arm. That's the end to my tale. Leave. Don't look back. Cunts are a dime for two dozen. If you think she's your end all be all, you'll be dumber than I ever was.
>>
I'd be done w/ that. Dump the cheating slut before you do something stupid like get her pregnant or marry her.
>>
>>745126145
This can only be resolved with a trip to the Home Depot for some sturdy rope and a bucket of red paint. Hang them both from a tree in the front yard of her parents house and paint on the lawn, "what happens to degenerates," then flee to Thailand with both of their life savings where you will encounter limitless pusssssssssssy.
>>
>>745126145
>Should I dump her?
Yes. Except if you're one of those pathetic weak beta bitches.
Drop that cunt. Once a woman begins to do that, it means she doesn't mind cheating.
>>
>>745127329
This guy gets it. I'm not sure my gf cheated on me or not but I have a gut feeling she has so this is exactly what I'm doing with our relationship and I love it. Gr8 advice 10/10
>>
>>745128619
Said the pathetic, weak beta bitch seeking reassurance in his confidence by giving blind advice on the intrawebz
>>
Ok I just found out she actually had sex with my brother.
>>
>>745128719
/b/ is never wrong.
>>
>>745128719
What now
>>
>>745127329
Lmao, aww, you so insecure you NEED to have a gf to validate your status with others? That's cute. How's high school going?

Who cares if you have a gf or not? If the one you have is a slut dump her and just be single until you find another. If you aren't Quasimodo it won't be hard.
>>
>>745126984
pretty much this

but I would probably never talk to my brother again if that shit happened..I'd definitely beat his ass
>>
>>745128788
Yep, my brother confessed.
>>
post her nudes then dump her
>>
>>745128838
This
>>
>>745128819
Now you really have to kill them both, I'm sorry op. It will be worth the sentence though.
>>
>>745128719
Okay real advice time. Dump her. Just push her the fuck out of your life. Don't do anything or say anything to her, just tell her to get the fuck out and you never want to see her again. It'll help you move on quicker.
>>
>>745128838
do this
>>
>>745128997
Yes and then fuck as many of her closest friends as possible if you'd really like to fuck with her. They're likely to open up their legs for you on sight when they find out what the cunt did to ya. Been in this situation before
>>
He's your brother. Tell him that he's a cunt and don't talk to him for a week.

She's a slut. Throw her away.
>>
Kill them both
>>
>>745129075
A week? You stupid fuck that's at least a year of silence and a beating with a chain
>>
Yes. Get out now! Once a tramp always a tramp
>>
>>745129088
It's the only way. Everyone ITT will see you on the news and raise funds for your attorney it's the least we can do
>>
>>745126145
NUDES OR GTFO
>>
>>745128997
Oh yeah, and as for your brother, cut ties with the fucker for as long as you want. Don't do anything violent, you don't want legal shit to get involved. Also maybe fuck his next girlfriend.
>>
>>745126633
OP women never learn any lesson. Leave her
>>
>>745129208
No definatley fuck his next girlfriend bro. Hell I'd get his next girlfriend wasted and fuck her passed out asshole, snap a pic, and then show your brother to his face. Whatever you do don't send the pic to him tho
>>
>>745128810
Quasimodo GTFO
>>
>>745126145
give her some serious funky butt lovin then dump the semen receptacle
>>
File: 1 (21).png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [Google]
1 (21).png
133KB, 339x296px
>>745128711
>>
>>745126191
this
>>
>>745129136
>A week? You stupid fuck that's at least a year of silence and a beating with a chain

Whater. A week, a month, a year. Some good ol' beating would be good too.

She's still a slut that needs to go.
>>
>>745129377
this is the only correct course of action
>>
File: 1473879817394.gif (239KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1473879817394.gif
239KB, 500x448px
>>745126145
Post pic of your girlfriend... Is she fucking hot?nerdy? a desperated landwhale?? really, this is very important for solve your problem
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.