[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have seen a lot of fucked up shit yet i have never seen someone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 999999999999999.png (58KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
999999999999999.png
58KB, 640x380px
I have seen a lot of fucked up shit yet i have never seen someone piss and cum at the same time
>>
havent we all
>>
Dunno bout chicks

Physically speaking, guys cannot, one of the beauteous side effects of an erection is that it prevents peeing so as to avoid contamination-- piss will kill sperm.

As an addendum that's what semen is, it's the fluid that carries the sperm safely out of the body and cleans out the urethra during ejaculation so your sperm doesn't get contaminated on the way out. Cowper's gland bitch

Dunno bout chicks. I think they can do it but hell if I know
>>
what in the fuck is this bullshit
>>
am i drinking coffee?
>>
>>745126642
2 SECONDS APART
>>
IM fucking fried L O L
>>
>>745126301
Isn't squirting peeing and cumming at the same time?
>>
>>745125590
I must have at some point

Anyway, should I drop from programming and focus on network security?
I think their standard are shit anyway and we literally don't learn anything about computer science, just build calculators, enter shit, get result
>>
>>745126969

nigga I have not researched that shit. It probably is knowing them, their bodies are like mad science experiments gone wrong compared to the male body

All I know is everyone sure seems to think it's peeing and cumming at the same time
>>
>>745127114
>Chill, bro
God damn I really do need to.
Thanks, deer.
>>
Is she a fucked up person?
>>
>>745125590
Is it worth fixing?
>>
>>745127290
Ok.
>>
>>745125590
Am I getting dick pics from an anon today?
>>
This saturday i will go to a birthday party from one of the only female friends i have. Lots of girls are coming.

Will i be able to score at one of the only opportunities i have when i get in contact with people from the other sex?
>>
>>745127446
it's not going to be that one girl that they told me to like an awful lot which is started to like pure off of facebook isn't it?
>>
>>745125590
not possible
you cant swallow something and breathe at the same tome
>>
>>745125590
Should I fuck a bitch while my woman's outta town?
>>
>>745129122
k
>>
File: squirt1.jpg (322KB, 860x573px) Image search: [Google]
squirt1.jpg
322KB, 860x573px
>>745125590
OP, the cumming and peeing at the same time is only women's bless. You simply need to find a squirter gf to loose your virginity with and your problem is solved. Any more questions, cause /thread ?
>>
Will I fuck Sarah?
>>
>>745129415
Reroll
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.