[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ My name is Ufuk, and I am the guy in pic. Have a question

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

hey /b/

My name is Ufuk, and I am the guy in pic. Have a question for you guys: Would you find a name called Ufuk odd? I am Turkish and It means ''horizon''. However I will visit Norway in 2018 I am a bit confused about my name. U-fuck. You fuck etc...

Took many pain in multiplayer games for this shit. Btw I like my name, im just askin'

also rate me

t. 6'1,180lb
>>
File: 1500705195850.jpg (43KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500705195850.jpg
43KB, 267x323px
>>745125150
lol Ufuk haha You Fuck haha you're name is ufuk haha wtf Ufuk hAhhAhahAHAHA
>>
>>745125150
>However I will visit Norway in 2018

don't worry about it, rape is legal there as long as your are nonwhite or at least muslim
>>
No one will take you seriously in the modern world. Get a name change
>>
>>745125213
Incorrect

>where's your sense of humor?

you have to have talent to be funny
>>
>>745125150
Use your name as a pickup line.
>>
>>745125150
If you were an Australian in any type of physical workforce you would get so much shit about your name ufuk it's literally made for banter you would get destroyed.
>>
File: 1476834543876.png (11KB, 689x448px) Image search: [Google]
1476834543876.png
11KB, 689x448px
>>745125197
Yeah It's kinda looking like a fucking normie joke but people really do this alot. I wouldn't even mind If It's CS:GO players or else. The game I am playing is not for normies...
>>
>>745125150
Ufark use that name it sounds kind of Scandinavian with the exotic spice, all the blonde whores are going to love your Persian cock
>>
>>745125150
This guy fuks
>>
File: turkishembassyrussian.jpg (453KB, 1920x1233px) Image search: [Google]
turkishembassyrussian.jpg
453KB, 1920x1233px
Remember to exterminate yourself roach

Turks are subhuman filth. "Ufuk"-ing need to die.
>>
>>745125359
My origin is greek, my friend.
>>
>>745125417
You look very Greek indeed, nice beard
>>
File: IMG_0097.jpg (88KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
88KB, 750x733px
I'm full Norwegian, do I look like a pussy boi?
>>
>>745125150
Your name is definitely something people won't be used to but especially in Norway (or any other country where English isn't the primary language), I doubt many people will even notice it's comical aspect. Even in England, I don't think girls anyone over the age of 15 would say anything, even if they are thinking that it's funny.

As for looks, you're definitely a good looking guy and you look like you've got a decent build. Though, especially in a foreign country, physical appearance means even less than usual. It's all going to be about whether people feel comfortable around you (i.e. your personality). So stick to the cultural norm with regards to manners and customs, try to speak a bit of the language and have an accent which is easy for the locals to understand, and be confident and a pleasant person to be around.

Frankly, your name is a benefit. It's like peacocking in a way. People will remember you because it's kind of funny and definitely unique. Unlike if they were to meet the 5000th 'Dave' of the day!
>>
>>745125150
nice pepsi shirt, you fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.