[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i start to invest money? I have 4000€ now and need

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1505376885978.jpg (31KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1505376885978.jpg
31KB, 500x637px
How do i start to invest money? I have 4000€ now and need some advice
>>
>>745124664
Bet on USA starting war against nk
>>
File: 1497003145484.jpg (32KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497003145484.jpg
32KB, 400x270px
>>745124865

>MFW I win that bet
>MFW the city where i places the bet gets glassed
>>
>>745124664
Bye S&P 500 index funds. Look up VOO and put your money in that.
>>
>>745124664

go to /biz/ invest in cryptos, buy low sell high never trust and Indian or a Chinaman
>>
Step one: Don't ask for advice from btards. You have already failed. God has abandoned you.
>>
>>745125127
Set up account on Coinbase, buy Ethereum/ETH. If you can get it under $200 then great. Wait five years and get a massive return
>>
>>745125639
FUck Coinbase
>>
Honestly, invest in something that pays dividens. Once or twice a year, then re-invest the money you get. At some point start buying property and rent it out. Two best methods I know of to be honest. And invest in something important, something hard to crash. It's better for it to be stable than not. Investing something not stable is like gambling. You can lose everything, or make a fortune, and you have to keep up with the news about the company all the time, so I would not reccomend it.
>>
>>745125518
this
>>
Send it to me, I will invest it for you.
>>
>>745125127
/THREAD
>>
>>745124664

Listen up. I can help !

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

n the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.
>>
>>745128475
how do i send it?
>>
Buy unclean Roman / Greek coin lots. Clean them up, sell individually. Look on ebay
>>
>>745124664
why is there a plaster on it
>>
>>745124664
buy bitcoins
>>
>>745128833
Do NOT clean old coins. This destroys the patina. They are worth more unaltered.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.