[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup cunts! I've recently turned into an unemployed flog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 7636927498_92b00f514b_z.jpg (140KB, 640x507px) Image search: [Google]
7636927498_92b00f514b_z.jpg
140KB, 640x507px
Sup cunts!

I've recently turned into an unemployed flog like the rest of you bogans and I was just wondering to myself this fine evening:

What time do you guys regularly get out of your pyjamas and/or shower and get ready for your day?

Do you niggers even groom and exercise?

Or are you completely scummy at this time?
>>
>>745123368
Unemployed here. I wake up at 8AM. I work out at least an hour every other day. I usually do shower cause I might get fired from work if I smell too bad.
>>
Shower every morning in the cold seasons
Shower in the night in the hot seasons
Shave whenever I can't stand my beard anymore
I sleep naked and put on what are essentially pajamas and spend all day playing vidya and shitposting.
>>
Only change if Im going somewhere which is rare but I sleep in jeans 90% of time anyway
Shower every other day either when I wake up at 12:00-3:00 or lateish at night
Ill go a couple days without brushing my hair or teeth sometimes and havent exercised once in the last 2 years
Ill shave once a week
>>
File: 6197770234_ccc47168d2_z.jpg (171KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
6197770234_ccc47168d2_z.jpg
171KB, 640x427px
>>745123521

Damn bro! You've delved deep into the unemployed lifestyle! Haha!

Relatable! My schedge was very similar to yours a few years back. I never bothered to shave though; I just let my stanky face hair flourish!

Why do you sleep in your jeans though? Is it out of laziness?
>>
>>745123449
>Unemployed here
>I might get fired from work if I smell too bad

Huh?
>>
>>745123713
I dont really have a reason they arent uncomfortable and wearing thin sleep pants tends to make me cold
I was homeless sleeping in trees in the woods when i was 16-17 though so maybe i have a higher tolerance or something
>>
File: o-MOTH-570.jpg (64KB, 570x382px) Image search: [Google]
o-MOTH-570.jpg
64KB, 570x382px
>>745123491
>Shower every morning in the cold seasons
>Shower in the night in the hot seasons

Hm. Interesting. I have never thought to have a seasonal approach to the times that I shower... I've always just showered as soon as I'm done with a quick 20 minute morning workout.

>Shave whenever I can't stand my beard anymore

I'm currently fluctuation between this and shaving once every three or four days. Shaving blows; I find it to be so fucking boring!

>I sleep naked and put on what are essentially pajamas and spend all day playing vidya and shitposting.

Mah nigga! Livin' the dream! Well, someone's dream, I'm sure.
>>
File: dvd1.jpg (143KB, 1641x785px) Image search: [Google]
dvd1.jpg
143KB, 1641x785px
>>745123449

>I work out at least an hour every other day.

What kind of work out do you do?

I have recently picked up boxing as my work out/hobby... I've been surprised at how much a bit of running, cycling, shadow boxing and jump rope skipping has done for my overall fitness so far!

>I might get fired from work

Nigga wat? You just said that you are unemployed!
>>
>>745123855
>I was homeless sleeping in trees in the woods when i was 16-17

Damn bro! How did that end up coming about?

Shitty home life growing up?

I have spent a fair amount of my life homeless due to cunt parents myself...
>>
5:15 am
Working men rise with the sun
>>
>>745123368
unemployed frankstonfag here. i was up at 5:00 am this morning.
>>
File: g125-489x445.jpg (25KB, 489x445px) Image search: [Google]
g125-489x445.jpg
25KB, 489x445px
>>745124223

Fair dinkum. Before business at the events company I was working at dried up like my ex girlfriend's pussy, I would wake at 5:15 also...

On a side note: where can I find me a nice grooling pussy like this one while I am unemployed?

Unemployed Anons get sex too right?
>>
File: doll-665x385.jpg (27KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
doll-665x385.jpg
27KB, 665x385px
>>745124268
What were you doing at 5:00 am this morning, Frankstonfag?

Footscrayfag here.
>>
>>745124223
I also get erections when I see sunlight.
>>
>>745124202
Single mother who was a shell of a person running on drugs and alchohol threw me out for beating the shit out of my younger (13)brother for stealing $50 from me for dope for them to smoke
Didnt help I hated trying to ration shit since we got $900 on food stamps for 7 kids in the house but no jobs only to have the dumb bitch throw a party and the food to be gone halfway through the month after she sold stamps for her habits
It went deeper with tons of petty shit like taking my pain meds when I fucked up my back skateboarding leaving me to lay in agony
>>
>>745124497

>7 kids

Goddamn! I can't imagine what that would have been like.

I am an only child myself; the trade off on that is that I was the sole recipient of my mom and dad's verbal and physical abuse.

>threw me out for beating the shit out of my younger brother

Well, he did steal from you. I would have been likely to beat the shit out of him also. It's a weird cycle of violence aye.

>tons of petty shit

Fuckin' oath. Endless petty, irritating shit is the story of my childhood.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.