[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22, Male >Met a 43 Woman at Phish two weekends ago.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o03ugnDHCC1tks91ho1_1280.jpg (317KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03ugnDHCC1tks91ho1_1280.jpg
317KB, 1280x1001px
>be 22, Male
>Met a 43 Woman at Phish two weekends ago.
>happen to live in same city
>hang out with mutual friends
>FB messages me "Hey Anon! I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy our conversations and look forward to more. Here's my # . Hope your family is doing well, I know it's heavy on your mind now. Have a lovely day Anon!!! ~Femanon

Should I try to fuck her, or is she just being nice? pic unrelated
>>
>>745122589
i think its pretty clear she wants your dick, go for it
>>
No need to try,she will fuck you.
>>
>>745122589
She wants you but like any woman, she wants you to be the man about it. Go for it, don't be a timid bitch seeking permission. Be the man she doesn't expect a 22 yr old kid to be.
>>
>>745122696
I guess what trips me up is that people my age are so into games, mixed messages, etc... This feels like different territory...maybe it isn't...idk.
>>
Should I start by asking if she's seeing someone and go from there?
>>
>>745123505
No man, don't ask if she's single. Assume she is, and tell her you want to see her.
>>
>>745123079
No one is forcing you to play their games.
>>
Nigga go for it! She is obviously interested in you as she gave you her phone number. Just ease your way in and don't act like sex is all you want out from this. Even if she knows you do, it's better to act like you're not
>>
File: 9.jpg (34KB, 400x300px)
9.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
Truth is I haven't been on a date in like 3 years, so I'm a little nervous, obviously...

Shes a cool chick. I definitely want to continue to be friends with her, but if she wants to fuck I don't want her to think I'm not interested either.
>>
Dude I'm 24 with a 43 year old. She's really cool and I love her. She gets unruly sometimes but totally worth it. Too many woman my age are shit and aren't serious.
>>
>>745124962
Thats what I've found too. Lots of people my age just aren't worth my time...I managed to find a great friend group in my city to which she's a part of, but their average age is probably around 45! Great group though.
>>
>>745125314
>>745124962
Sounds like that could work for me. I already do hang out with slightly older people, as I have for most of my life, but 15-20 years would be a new high.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.