[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I'm drunk and want some company. Topic of the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1467221256400.jpg (24KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467221256400.jpg
24KB, 600x341px
Hey /b/, I'm drunk and want some company.

Topic of the day:

Why are you racist/not racist?

To any race in particular. Just asking, not judging. I'm just curious to hear the viewpoints that are different from mine.

Firsthand experiences are openly welcomed. I want to hear from all perspectives.
>>
Unapologetic bump
>>
>Why are you racist?
because i have the ability to recognize patterns
>>
>>745123073
Do those patterns apply to every individual in a group tho
>>
>>745123278
no
>>
>>745122376
I can say that I am racist to a degree.

I don't like anyone who's from the middle east and 99% of niggers. The 1% that actually work and talk with some sense I have no problem with, I would gladly have a few beers with that 1%.

Don't mind mexicans, asians, russians, ect.
>>
>>745123364
I've definitely had a beer with some people from the middle east.

What makes you dislike them all?
>>
Negroe Americanus lacks forethought and is prone to violence
>>
>>745122376
Living in Arizona you learn to hate mexicans for the most part. They are all insufferable and cheap. Over time it wears on you until you become racist. I've met some outliers but for the most part they are an absolute cancer to society in the border states. They leave their shit hole country, come here which I understand, and then don't change themselves or learn the language. So they just create these small pockets that are just like Mexico. What's the point of moving locations if you are just going to shit it up like you did with your home country? Be better than your previous self and you will be welcomed.
>>
You are conditioned, by society, through mostly unconventional means to spot trends. As a person you analyze these trends and find it to be somewhat true more or less, maybe completely or not at all. Your experience dictates what you've heard as right or wrong. Imo its subjective, a stereotype is an assumption about a group of people, there are always outliers. That being said don't trust a gangbanger or an Isis member.
>>
>>745123278
Do the exceptions disprove the patterns?
>>
>>745123580
But not all of them.

Understandably if someone has their pants around their knees I wouldn't trust them with my bike either
>>
Slightly racist.
Hate ghetto blacks (self-explanatory).
Hate more or less all Chinese (rude, awful people).
Hate most people from the Middle East (barbaric backwards ass stone age towel wearing fucks).
Dislike Indians (because they mostly fucking stink, but some are funny and cool), LOVE Indian food.
>>
>>745123949
Its statistics bruv, an exception does not deny a pattern. Correlation is not causation
>>
>>745123568
Serve in the U.S. Military in the middle east and you'll grow to hate them all. I meant 1% of black people, I hate all middle easterns.

When you have sand niggers motoring the base all fucking night for 2000 nights, You'll grow to hate them too
>>
>>745123949
I would say to that, that because there are always exceptions you can't blanket every individual under the context of the pattern.

Basically since stereotypes aren't absolute truths, you can't automatically attribute these facetd to every individual
>>
>>745122376
Niggers and white trash. Both for the same reasons. Lazy shitty degenerate people.
>>
I'm alright with black folks, but damn do I hate me some niggers.

I like Mexicans, and I appreciate the hard work they do, and their contributions to our society and economy. But fucking wetbacks and Cholos can die in a fire.
>>
I never seemed to be any part racist before, but ever since the rise of PC culture in the last 3 years I have become quite prejudiced against anyone who has that general tumblr look.
I live in a very white area so it's mostly white girls with dyed hair that anger me
>>
>>745124036
>slightly racist
>hate Indians cause they stink
Dude tf? Bet you wouldn't say that to their face you race cuck
>>
>>745124189
t. triggered street shitter
>>
>>745124133
Even the ones that choose to move to western civilization to escape the barbaric behavior you've definitely experienced?

What about them?
>>
>>745122376
mexibro here
hate mexicans who sympathize with dreamers and all that other faggotry
voted for trump cause i wanted to bear witness to the shit storm and I have never been happier
being put on wall building duty would still be worth it
you're fucking welcome
>>
>>745124139
They do generally serve as a good benchmark of an individual though. If the sum of your life experiences has taught you that a black man with clothes that don't fit, blasting shitty rap and speaking in ebonics is a degerate piece of shit. I mean, sure, they might have a heart of gold, but if they outwardly project those traits to the world, if I don't know them personally, then I have to assume they're like all the other niggers in the world.
>>
>>745123846
>You are conditioned, by society, through mostly unconventional means to spot trends.

No you are not you pseudo intellectual dumbass. Spotting trends is highly correlated to intelligence. The majority of IQ tests is spotting trends, correlations, and relationships. It is a fundamental part of learning.
>>
>>745124058
Although there are patterns, the entire group in question could not be blanketed under the same stereotype.

While MOST would, if you want to be 100 percent accurate, you can't exclude the outlying individuals.
>>
>>745122376
I'm racist, because I am generally rude person, stereotypes don't appear out of nowhere and racist jokes and overall sarcastic racism made me lose my sides more than once.
Also, I'm russian, so that's pretty much runs in my blood.
>>
>>745124139
First, you don't have to attribute the characteristics to every individual in order to be called a racist. It is obvious to everyone that not everyone is the same. So if simply understanding that meant you aren't racist, then no one would be a racist.

But you take it too far when you use that logic to claim that we can't say black people are dumb, lazy, violent, etc. When I do that I am mostly right, and when you deny that because you stretch your logic too far you are mostly wrong. What you are saying in effect is that the exceptions disprove the rule because I can't say black people are dumb since some of them are not.
>>
>>745124853
That's exactly what I'm saying.

You can't say, as a statement, "black people as a whole are dumb", when not all black people are dumb.

It's contradictory and false.
>>
>>745124853
>mostly right

You can't claim to be right if you aren't entirely right
>>
For all things: the one is better than the other. Else, the one is better than the other. Law of the excluded middle.

Without any evidence whatsoever, the answer to the question of "is the white race smarter / prettier / more valuable than the black race" is 50/50. You cannot say they are equal; every day a retard is born that would throw off the equality, or a Miss America that would throw it off just the same.

In the presence of evidence it only becomes clear...
>>
>>745124992
Can you say most black people are dumb? That is what everyone means when they say all. You know it's true. The reason people like you latch on to the semantic bullshit is that you don't have a real argument but you can't stand the discomfort of going against society. You so desperately don't want to be a racist you will find any excuse to bury your head in the sand.

The truth is racists are right, and all you got is nitpicking bullshit.
>>
I'm not racist, I am a Palestinian born/raised in California...
I have a slight aversion to Israelis, not the people themselves but the government due to the Palestine/israel political issue.
I don't have a skewed view or judge anybody really
>>
>>745125045
If you don't understand how I can be more right than the other person it is due to your lack of intelligence. It is not only possible, but a matter of course in anything that is not absolute.
>>
I'm not because I have no reason to be. I am prejudiced though. I find that the prejudices I have are not exclusive to any race, but class. I hate stupid, uneducated people who are complacent with the knowledge they have and don't try to better themselves. The most ignorant people are the most outspoken about things they don't understand. And for all the shit black people and latinos get, certain people always conveniently fail to remember that factors prevalent in the lower class make the stereotypes people have.

>>745124274
You're not a "mexibro," but you are another idiot who just so happens to have latin American heritage. If you're able to vote in this country, you're an American.
>>
>>745124992
Ignore him. He's doing the same thing he accused you of.

Yes, he and everyone else can say it. The question is not whether they can or can't, but whether they should and whether they're right.

If he cared about being right, he wouldn't have said it.
>>
>>745124853

All statements of the form "all X are Y" are strawmen.

That half second it took you to see the preceding sentence is false is all the time it should take you to see that it holds true.

When a racist has a coherent and sensible belief and doesn't word it in the faggottiest most careful way with "some" "most" "on average" some idiot will insert an "all" to make their argument automatically untrue.

The most typical of strawmen: an ingeneralization.

Nobody believes "all Mexicans are illegal immigrants" just the same that nobody believes "all Muslims are Osama Bin Laden". It's just easier to pretend an "all" statement has been made in order to attack it.
>>
>>745125438
dad's from central mexico hence mexibro
he voted for trump as well
>>
>>745125515
Why do you think you are right by believing that the exceptions are more important than the rule?

You can keep telling yourself that you shouldn't accept the truth because it is mean, and by denying it you are a better person, but the truth is you are just a dumber person. There are consequences to burying your head in the sand. For example they take black kids from the ghetto and buss them into white schools as part of affirmative action. Based on the idea that black kids are just like white kids except that they go to bad schools. Those black kids then degrade the education of everyone in their class because they act out, bully other kids, and encourage others to behave badly. Those black kids still fail and they take down a few white kids with them. So fucking progressive.

There is no way to measure the true harm that liberal bullshit has caused, but there is no denying that it is catastrophic. And the ultimate irony is that liberals are patting themselves on the back thinking they are the good guys.
>>
>>745124172
I suppose you're what happens when you don't have real problems to care about. You develop prejudices against a hair style and color. LOL c'mon man. Be grateful you live where you live with whom you live.

>>745125541
I don't give a shit where your dad is from. If you were born in America, you're an American. I know you dumbfuck peasants love claiming to be something you're not, but I hope at this point in your life you realize that you're an American. Partaking in any sort of Mexican culture doesn't make you Mexican.

Voted for Trump=citizen of America=American.
>>
>>745125996
I don't partake in mexican culture beyond going to jimboy's
I know I'm american which is awesome but I'm also a mexibro by legacy, deal with it
>>
>>745122376
Personally, I'm not racist. I believe that racism has most of its roots in the uncontrolled growth of trade and technology that produced highly evolved industrial regions and underdeveloped regions.
Even if it were true that people from the industrial regions are smarter on average that still wouldnt justify that divide.
>>
>>745125996
I've never understood why American citizens run around with flags and stuff from other countries. Please, go be with your people if you think that highly of them. It just comes off as disrespectful.
>>
I'm not racist because race is just another superficial accept of a person like eye color or height.
>>
>>745124234
You realize its cause of the food right?
>>745124351
Oh shit IQ testing we got fucking Albert Einstein over here with his sociology degree. All that intelligence means he understands how to communicate outside of his basement.
>>745124426
True, its not a way to judge entirely, but its never been easy to categorize it all
>>
>>745126328
Sounds like you're a short niggerydoo!
>>
File: African_Pigmies.jpg (19KB, 200x306px) Image search: [Google]
African_Pigmies.jpg
19KB, 200x306px
>>745122376
I just like White people best, is that so hard to believe?
>>
>>745126368
Einstein was a physicist you dumb fuck, and sociology is the study of societies not intelligence.
>>
File: lawlkitteh.png (245KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
lawlkitteh.png
245KB, 500x342px
>>745122376
I'm from Iceland and I've only had bad experiences with estern Europeans. I'm open to the idea that maybe there's a 5-10% genetic IQ differences between Asians, whites and blacks. Don't forget though that children who grow up malnourished are likely to develop diseases and defects that make them more stupid. Once generations start growing up in failed states, they grow dumber. I bet that very thing is going on right now between North and South Korea.

Racial discrimination is bad and all but we don't live in a world governed by sentiments. We live in a world governed by ruthless geo-politics.

The world isn't a battleground between races but some nations and cultures are destined for conflict.

I'm not gonna pretend like I know everything about what cultures might get along or whatnot. I'm most worried about Pakistan and India actually.
>>
File: 1503869173347.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503869173347.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>745126605
No shit dumb ass, what is racism involved with functioning society or intelligence? You expect everyone to have a high IQ? Not fucking possible, you stone wall absolutist self involved prick
>>
>>745126968
>No shit dumb ass, what is racism involved with functioning society or intelligence?
The question you should be asking is "how do I write an intelligible sentence?".

I don't have a problem with dumb people. I am not as smart as other people but I don't get special treatment to make up for it. Black people on the other hand get special treatment simply for being black. Then everyone denies that they were dumb in the first place and blame white people instead. It's fucking nuts.
>>
>>745127291
>>745127291

white sjw wimminz benefit the most from affirmative action in places where affirmative action is still upheld.
>>
only white people can build a decent city

too bad we're giving them all away
>>
>>745127291
Just cause a mofucka is smart doesn't mean he knows how to communicate. That does not bring symbiosis to the world. It doesn't end racism, cause you gotta spread word. Sorry I don't feel your pity train, you were born into your spot like everyone else, why whine about privilege
>>
kys traitor
>>
>>745122376
Yes I'm racist. Why? Because you can see how black people in general (there are exceptions of course) are just the so called missing link between chimps and humans. Both in their skeletal build and in the way they talk, behave and their IQ. I belive that I have every right to be racist because of this. They just leech off modern society and don't do fuckall to contribute.
>>
>>745122376
I'm not racist
'nigger' is a descriptor of a certain type of black man, I hate niggers. I don't hate black people, yellow people, purple people, I hate scum fucks. Nigger just happens in common usage be the term for scum fuck black people.
It just so happens a few bad apples spoil the bunch, so it's hard not to begin a bias against groups of people. Very few Priests (objectively) fiddled little boys, now their all tainted by it.
>>
Rule Britannia
>>
Daily reminder
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.