[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pros and Cons of the slit wrist in bathtub suicide method ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Pros and Cons of the slit wrist in bathtub suicide method ?

I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>745121340
Pros = none
Cons = you'll be dead and your family will miss you. It will be incredibly horrific to watch yourself bleed to death.
>>
>>745121340
Pro:
>You're dead.

Con:
>You're dead.
>It will hurt a lot until you bleed out.
>>
>he fell for the suicide by slitting wrists meme
i got some snake oil to sell you buddy
>>
>>745121340
there are no pros to that method
>>
>>745121340
Please dont think you can actually die by slitting your wrists. Just end up feeling retarded and with a cool scar to remind you of it.
>>
>>745121697
But it's been done before right?
>>
>>745121340
Across for attentions down ways for results op
>>
before you die
make sure you touch a pee pee with your mouth
because that's the best thing to be found in life
>>
>>745121340
Cons
Inconvenience other people who have to fish your fat ass out
Clog the pipes up with your shit
It'll probably stink
The water gets in your body and feels weird
You could have donated that blood and gotten money for it
Miss Blade Runner 2049
Miss literally the best time to be in America right now with Trumpbone as prezzie and shit going crazy everywhere

Bros
Don't have to deal with anything ever anymore. Hope, fear, love, hate, whatever the fuck, it's all just darkness now
>>
>>745123494
even then, you need to cut basically down to bone, and at an angle to make sure the arteries can't clamp themselves shut. if you really must commit suicide by bleeding out i believe there's a much larger artery in the thigh which is much more effective.
>>
>>745121340
pro: might stop hurting after a while after initially cutting yourself
con: cutting yourself hurts like a fucking bitch, takes too long until cardiac arrest.
>>
>>745124003
I was just spouting a family guy meme lol
>>
>>745124074
That show is just all memes now isn't it?
Every new clip seems to be just be "hey look at this reference but it's funnier cause peter is doing it"
Poor bastard really wants family guy to just die, hope they don't cancel his new show
>>
as well as taking forever, all the blood and water that get on your hands makes it difficult to hold on to the blade. speaking from experience
>>
>>745123956
bathtub method usually implies leaving the water running to flush the blood and shit away. It will also keep draining the smell, to maximize the amount of time before anyone finds out.
>>
>>745124477
Yeah all has gone to shit tbh stopped watching a long time ago, don't really find enjoyment in thar stuff much anymore

>>745124477
Yeah is getting like that a lot I stopped watching a long time ago is being driven into the ground it'd be nice if they just 3nded rather than you doing that, so many people milk the shit out of things and just ruin them, all good things have to come to an end
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.