[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me /b/? I'm at a bar after work and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20170912-WA0007.jpg (108KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170912-WA0007.jpg
108KB, 900x1600px
What's wrong with me /b/?
I'm at a bar after work and a drunk ass girl(falling off bar stool) actually started talking to me and flirting. Starting putting her feet on me and opened up with "do you go reddit"
After like 20mins of very drunk conversation ( mostly on her side) she said "sooo you have a chance and just rises her eye brows".
I reply with "your rediculas".
Prior to that she said she lives at home and is a barber.
She rambled on some nonsense and closed her tab out and walked home after a few minutes.
Right after the bartender told me she went to normal to that wasted in 3 beers.
so Wtf is my issue. Why didn't I offer her a ride or walk her home. Maybe because I'm depressed want to die some days on my motorcycle ride to work?
>>
File: IMG-20170912-WA0006.jpg (180KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170912-WA0006.jpg
180KB, 900x1600px
Shameless self hump
>>
>>745121295
It's okay bro plenty of other opportunities. Don't let this one get you down
>>
Ask yourself that question. Maybe you're afraid of rejection. Even when it's obvious you won't be rejected. Maybe you just didn't want to fuck her. That s fine too. Maybe you just made a bad decision and now you regret it. Whatever, learn from it so next time itndoesnt happen again. Maybe you'll see her again.

There's no point in dwelling on it now
>>
>>745121295
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>745122261
>corona beer
>gay
>>
>>745121295
did you forget that if a girl has smelled alcohol in the week you have sex with her then it's officially rape?

you dodged a bullet friendo.
>>
>>745122431
>>745122457
Well thank for replying. Yeah think I need to get over myself loathing. Was 280 and dropped down to 225 pound. I just don't know what to do some days and night. I try to keep my head up and brain busy (reading, water sports and going back to school). But just genetslly don't know what I want or doing in life. My family is pretty well off(self made restaurants) and I always feel like I have to live up to the standards my older sister and brother have. Which I never do and kick myself for. Especially since my family was able to get away from poverty living. Literally remember my mom teaching me to hit the ground for drive bys on our old street.
>>
>>745122496
Yeah. Why lie.
Closest I got was a Blowjob and groping tits in high school senior year
>>
>>745122587
Only thing in house besides wine. Drank up and the whiskey and I'm broke y ill Friday. About to open a wine bottle and just deal with life in the morning.
>>
>>745122845
Dude I've been there, alright? Sometimes you just need a little reminder that you're doing good. You're getting into a rhythm and it's getting monotonous but remember a steady pace is better than not moving forward at all. Congrats on losing that much weight.

Just keep putting yourself out there and things will line up. Remember if it's not meant to be, there's a reason for it. Keep talking to more and more women or people in general. You'll get a hang of it, socializing is a skill. It takes practice
>>
>>745123247
Thanks man. I'm generally great at conversations but not so much much with women. Especially when I'm interested in one. Guess Practice does makes perfect, like you kinda suggested.
sorry about the misspelling. I'm drunk trying to get blacked out to sleep and take my dog walking tomorrow. Then maybe fishing or back to self-loathing and drinking.
>>
>>745123591
Dude, cut down on drinking. I used to drink a lot too but honestly I feel better not drinking as often anymore. It's just a dirty cycle. I'd drink because I felt like shit, then I felt like shit after drinking so I'd drink more.

I'm not saying to stay away from alcohol but do it moderately. It's really helped in improving my outlook in life. Also I'm not spending so much going to bars.

Anyways, don't focus too much on not getting not getting laid. Focus on improving yourself and the rest will come naturally bro. There's an end to this tunnel and you'll get there
>>
>>745121295
> as a man
> I have the duty towards all women, to try and fuck them, whenever such an opportunity arises
> not having sex, even though I may could have had it, is the biggest shame I can bring upon myself
> by passing by a single opportunity to fuck some random girl somewhere, I have invalidated my manliness and proven that I'm somehow broken
> please help me return to the mindless state of a slobbering animal, that pounces on every female of his species he sees

Must be tiring
>>
File: 2017-04-16 09.16.18.jpg (624KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-16 09.16.18.jpg
624KB, 2048x1152px
>>745123769
I'm trying. Literally drinking a minimum of a 6 pack a day and hate myself for it. Doesn't help that alcoholism runs on the both sides of the family and one of my uncles died of liver failure. Left both his kids to my mom and dad (my now little brothers)
>>745123990
Liked I was said to above. Still a 26 year old virgin. But Maybe I should start acting like the animal we are around women.
>>
>>745124242
you should probably surrender to your destiny at this point. i'm not saying it'll never happen but for the time being you might as well abandon all thoughts of women and enter the world of shaolin kung fu
>>
>>745121295
you retard, you should've fucked her while licking her feet
>>
>>745124768
I truly am on the road to becoming a wizard.
>>745124842
I like women's feet but not that much. Agree with you on the first thing tho. O well, almost drunk and high enough to let it pass now.
>>
File: 1494777252433.webm (387KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494777252433.webm
387KB, 480x480px
>>745125059
Yes anon, you do like feet that much
>>
>>745121295
Best case you would have had sex with a drunken stranger whose trying way to hard to fuck someone just to fuck. And it only would have gone downhill from there. Sex is nice but would hooking up with someone whose plastered really make that much of a change in your life? By all means, go out, try to meet people, but you could do better than this. Don't let it weigh you down boyo.
>>
>>745125140
I'd rather have busted on her tits >>745125982
Thanks man. Really man that too. Just had to beat myself up a little bit anyways. I know lots of people have it worst it off than me and still manage to be happy. Just need to be more positive and proactive in life I guess.
>>
>>745126159
Hey, nothing wrong with being honest. Had to cut out saying "sex is overrated" in my last post because fuck I kinda miss it.
Beating yourself up is natural. Depression is natural. But you'll get past it bud.
>>
File: IMG_20170914_031648.jpg (135KB, 1901x2125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_031648.jpg
135KB, 1901x2125px
>>745126329
Have a good night to you and everyone that replied. Nice to see that /b/ isn't all newfags that start trap threads or pictures you whatever threads. Been on here since at least 2007. Crazy to think how fast 9 years has past and how the internet has exploded since 2001.
This bowl goes out to you /b/tards that smoke.
>>
>>745126785
We're all fags but at the end of the day we're all people. Enjoy your bowl and have a better day tomorrow.
>>
>>745125059
that wizard thing is just a stupid meme

shaolin is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkQD3icJzTw
>>
>>745127036
Wtf did I just watch and why did I refresh the page before watching YouTube fishing and going to sleep.
>>745126909
Guess I am a fag in a way. Did enjoy the last of my weed too . Might as well e stop smoking weed for a while now too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.