[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post shit you've stolen. Im in DC, there are street markets

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170827_160829.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_160829.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
Post shit you've stolen.

Im in DC, there are street markets with various antiquities, I know where they store the stuff (accessable via the church property they have it on) and will just pick out stuff for myself, birthday gifts, etc.. I'll post some.
>>
Language is "syriac aramaic" or whatever
>>
OP, I live in Keiv and when we had maiden protests, city was burning my friends and I looted a museum. Im afraid to post picture, but very nice.
>>
>>745119557
Please, take great care of this one. You should put it in a sealed frame and check humidity levels. Also avoid touching it with bare hands, I don't care it's stolen just take care of it
>>
>>745120527
I have it in a book case, I have like 6 of these such books. I should get it in something better, space its in isnt humid
>>
File: otherbookex.jpg (74KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
otherbookex.jpg
74KB, 540x960px
>>745120527
From another of those books
>>
>>745120671
Glad to hear that, /b/ro
>>
>>745120785
Fuck, I'm having a hard on. I've always had a thing for old books and manuscripts
>>
>>745119215
You fuckers are worse than Isis - they destroy ancient stuff because they're dumb as shit religion says to, but you guys steal shit you can't read and can't sell. And then watch it fall apart.

I don't care what colour your skin is, you're niggers.
>>
>>745120874
Tons of rich DC duke types have great grandparents who were wealthy and what not with huge collections. They dont know what to do w them/cant sell them in a timely way, so they just have em appraised and given to the church (official donation/tax deductible). I'd send more pictures, but the image cap is 2mb
>>
dont have any pics of shit i stole but i stole a lot of shit before i eventually got caught
>>
>>745120985
Eh, could sell to a collector in Iraq or what not for when they pull themselves together. Or idk/ Im Armenian/Assyrian "muh heritage" and what not. But Im not that proud, I'll find some means to an end with them
>>
>>745121201
Sure you will. You'll be like the sand nigger who burned the dead sea scrolls for fuel because when he burned camel dung it made his shit heap smell of burning camel shit.

Just fucking kill yourself, you are an impediment to the human species.
>>
>>745121493
Eh, not feeling your point. My wife loves the all the paintings I bring home, probably thousands of dollars each, we have upwards of 20 some of them, she organized a monthly rotation of them around the house. Her mother comes and says its better than the gallery, I have a good job, nobody suspects a thing. I give her and her mother jewelry and her mother gets a painting or 2 every year for her bday/Christmas. Let me rub it in, I dont care.
>>
Ooo. Juicy bump
>>
shoot Ive only ever stolen a bike.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (90KB, 1758x473px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
90KB, 1758x473px
>>745121701
>>
>>745122925
purpl' dranker detected
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.