[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how big of a dick can the average girl take all the way in?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1468997107010.jpg (63KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468997107010.jpg
63KB, 716x960px
how big of a dick can the average girl take all the way in?

the vagina unaroused is like 3 inches deep. aroused it's 4 to 6 inches deep but it can still stretch out more with a dick inside it.

can you go balls deep with a 7 inch dick in the average girl as long as she's aroused?
>>
File: 1465025451282-1.jpg (64KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1465025451282-1.jpg
64KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>745111526
Women on average only feel 1-2" from the opening of the vagina to the g-spot. They can feel it if you hit the cervix and beyond, but most find it uncomfortable or painful. What most women feel better than length is width and stiffness of the penis, but large penises are usually painful because too much stretching causes fissures.

You guys seriously need to study human anatomy and physiology.
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>745112729
I want to bust a nuterino in her vagerino
>>
>>745113531

but i think most men would agree going balls deep is more pleasurable than having to limit what you can put in.

i know some girls find deep penetration uncomfortable but it's usually a "good uncomfortable"
>>
>>745111526
Your average dick is around 6" and fits just fine. Bigger ones (up to around 8" is the largest I've had and that was more than plenty) can fit all the way if you go slow and careful until you've adjusted to it.
Any bigger is uncomfortable and what's considered too hard/deep is always up to the individual. Typically the feeling of 'fullness' is more important than the actual size and how well it's used.
>inb4 tits, take the opinion or leave it, idc.
>>
going really deep might not be a requirement for most girls but...

there's the stamina issue don't forget. a girl gets more sensation with each stroke when the dick is longer.

if a guy has great stamina, he can still make up for it with a shorter dick but a longer dick would definitely help him go longer kind of like having longer legs will help you run further and that's a big advantage no matter how fit you are
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.