[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the creepiest thing that you've ever experienced while

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: me8286hmmm.jpg (32KB, 471x343px) Image search: [Google]
me8286hmmm.jpg
32KB, 471x343px
ITT: the creepiest thing that you've ever experienced while home alone!

>One day, alone in my apartment, I decided to order the delivery service
>Ordinary story, right? It was still utterly ordinary as the delivery arrived in the lobby and I rode the lift down to fetch it on the basement floor
>After that, I walked to the lift to return upstairs
>To my delight the lift has already opened and a man was already in the lift, holding the door and waiting for me
>I waltzed in with my food bag, smiled at him and tapped my card on the card reader
>It couldn’t work
>The man then asked me, “What floor?”
>“Fifth floor”
>“Oh, what a coincidence! I’m on the same floor!” He tapped his card and pressed the button for the fifth floor as I made a mental note to ask about my broken card at the apartment >office
>We rode in awkward silence for a few seconds until we heard a ding and the door opened
>We walked out
>I felt a very unfamiliar, unsettling sensation, but I couldn’t point out what it was
>Trying to shrug it off I walked down the corridor to my unit, taking the usual turns
>Turn right once, then turn left until I hit the corner-

cont.?
>>
>>745056930
not sure if I should be interested but go on....
>>
>>745056930
cont
>>
>>745056930
Cont faggot
>>
File: me8290.jpg (29KB, 477x342px) Image search: [Google]
me8290.jpg
29KB, 477x342px
>>745057090
>>745057366

okay

>My unit wasn’t there
>I stood there stunned for a few seconds before I sprinted back to the lift and retraced my steps
>But yes the unit wasn’t there
>Then I realized something…
>The entire hallway was inverted!
>The usual left is now right and the usual right is now left
>That is the reason of my feeling wholly disturbed
>This hallway- this world- is a mirror image of my usual world
>Still not understanding what happened I backed into a corner and tried to make sense of whatever happened, feeling incredibly terrified and unsettled
>what the fuck am I experiencing…
>>
>>745057440
Go back to /x/ faggot
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (15KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
15KB, 500x324px
>>745057440
I thought this was going to be good. Time to move on
>>
>be 11 years old
>thunderstorm outside
>home alone
>for the first time ever Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" is playing on network tv.
>never seen it before
>gets to the scene where Jack Nicholson sees the naked broad in the shower and he kisses her. Then it morphs into (pic related)
>right as the that happens there's a huge crash of thunder and lightning and all the power goes off in my house.
>spent the next 3 hours home alone with a kitchen knife in my hand until my parents got home
>>
>>745056930
Tits or GTFO
>>
>be 14 homealone with doberman
>never really feel in danger cause hes massive and pretty aggressive to strangers
>go downstairs to get some mini babybel (is there a large babybel)
>hear the dog growling
>tell him to shut up cause he growls at every little noise
> he doesnt
>starts snarling, only ever does this when opposed, like someone has attacked him opposed
>go into room where he is, everythings knocked off the table
>dog is staring at top right corner of room snarling and backing, not moving.
Theres literally nothing there its a high ceiling as well so its not like he was looking out the window.
>he does this for 10 minutes wont break eye contact with the ceiling corner,
>I had to get a glass of water and throw it over him to make him snap out of it.

My only ever explantation of some sort of partial seizure.
>>
File: me8295.jpg (29KB, 475x342px) Image search: [Google]
me8295.jpg
29KB, 475x342px
>>745057440
cont:

>Yeah guys, so in an utterly anticlimactic conclusion, it was because I was in the wrong tower
>I wasn’t used to the basement floor where I picked up my food, so I took the wrong turn and used the lift for the other tower of my twin apartment towers
>That’s why my card didn’t work and that’s why the entire hallway was inverted
>But shit, before I realized that this might be the case, that was among the most terrifying moments of my life
>>
>>745058559
not scary at all you massive loser.
>>
>>745058559
It makes for a very lame anecdote(certainly way too lame for "CONT?"), but I can actually sort of relate. I've been in similar situations and there is something mildly unsettling about recognising where you are yet feeling that something is just a little bit off.
>>
>>745058559
kek, not immediately realizing you weren't in your own area. Don't you pay any attention to the little nuances in scenery around you?
>>
>>745056930
> wife and 3 year old son are out for the weekend
> settling into in bed for work the next day
> hear my sons voice clear as a bell say "daddy"
> throw off blankets and search whole house
> nothing and no one in 3 bedroom house.
>>
>>745058455
had a situation just like this as a kid

>be 13 beta fag playing wow
>just got dog named shadow
>didn't know he has seizures
>shadow jumps in a 10 foot room
> manages to slam his head into ceiling
>shadows charges door
>til he realizes im watching
>shadow turns and growls at me
>being 13 year old beta fag I sit there and just watch
>think to myself that if this is how it goes I had a good run
>fuck im still a virgin i cant leave now
>decided to bolt to room
>he smashes his head into my door so hard he cracked his skull
>shadows gone
>mfw we had the dog for 2 days
>>
File: 1984.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1984.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
>>745056930
Here's my crappy true experience

>be at home watching TV
>hear very loud crash come from upstairs, sounds like something heavy hit the floor
>bang on floor was from bathroom area
>go upstairs to bathroom
>nothing
>check all other upstairs rooms, cupboards, under bed etc
>nothing
>be in detached house so it couldn't be neighbours

Still don't know wtf happened
>>
>be sitting in my bedroom
>start hearing voices saying the name 'Jason'
>sounded like I was surrounded by 20 people all saying the name
>it got louder and then slowly died away
>never happened again
>>
>>745059710
attic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.