[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute Madman Stories Thread? Absolute Madman Stories Thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: mxekeuk.png (432KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
mxekeuk.png
432KB, 610x457px
Absolute Madman Stories Thread?
Absolute Madman Stories Thread.

>Be Me
>College Fag
>6/10 male but I dressed very well so it bumps me up to a 7/10 sometimes.
>Met this qt 8/10 chick at the cafeteria
>Decided to make a move because why not.
>We have a great opening conversation.
>Find out she is liberal chick (Of course because most women at universities are super left wing)
>Doesn't bother me.
>Ask for her number
>She gives me her number and we have a date planned next Friday.
>One catch though...
>I have to meet her parents.
>OhFuckNo.jpg
>Nervous as hell because I never met a girls parents before.
>Next thing you know.
>I get brilliant idea on how to present myself to her parents.
>Friday arrives
>I have a hooded jacket on because it is kinda of cold.
>Ring her doorbell
>She hugged me and lets me in.
>I meet her parents
>They like me but they ask me, "Anon you take off your jacket, we have the heat on we don't want you to sweat profusely."
>I take off my jacket only to reveal my MAGA t-shirt.
>Her parents looked shocked.
>Date looks stunned.
>"Oh yeah, your daughter didn't tell that I convinced her that Trump is actually good president."
>"I managed to convince her with solid evidence and non fake news." I respond.
>Her mother gets angry, and her father starts to cry like the liberal cuck he is.
>Mother cusses her daughter and me out.
>My date apologizes constantly.
>MotherSlapsHer.exe
>I try not to kek my ass off.
>Her father yells at me "Anon, you need to leave! Look at the damage you caused. "
>I leave to my car and laugh as hard as I could.
>MFW
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495477582078.jpg (25KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495477582078.jpg
25KB, 600x411px
>>745049040
>>
I posted on 4chan once
>>
File: 1503966317008.png (51KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1503966317008.png
51KB, 183x183px
>>745049040
>apoLOGizes
>>
it's cool when OP posts about his fantasy date. and he changed the other male character to a female. and said he is out of high school. great imagination
>>
File: ur 17.jpg (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ur 17.jpg
100KB, 400x400px
>>
>>745049040
>2015+2
>still confusing leftists with liberals
>>
>>745049040
stop posting

no seriously, i recognize your writing style. i've seen a lot of other stories lately like this. i think you're just one man trying to make the next big epic screencap. doesn't help i see all these stories on r/4chan in short order

sorry fucker, downvote
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.