[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to a Christian group club cos friend recommends me to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CcsdIVX_d.jpg (7KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
CcsdIVX_d.jpg
7KB, 500x305px
>Go to a Christian group club cos friend recommends me to go, thinking will help me find friends since I am antisocial af
>tfw 10/10 girls there
>everyone is obsessed with God this and God that and how they think God helps them all individually and the only meaning they have in life is due to God because we are born to serve him
I have no idea why 10/10 girls want to throw their life away on doing nothing but worshipping God. Even if he is real, come on we only get one life in the flesh so would you lock yourself in 1 room for instance and stay away from outside world cos you are promised to go to heaven?

Anyway sucks for me cos I am antisocial and this place isnt great to make friends cos yea they are nothing but real holy people and its super hard for me to find a girl since I am so shy. Def wont hav luck with anyone from there.

No idea why I made this thread but yea
>>
>>745043568
Good luck, man. Try looking for a secular humanist group in your area. There are also atheist social groups that get together and do community service and have dinners and things. If you're really feeling edgy check out the satanic Temple. They sound like edgy faggots at first, but they're actually pretty cool.
>>
>>745043568
Nigga I grew up in Oklahoma, in the Bible belt, as and atheist. I went to tons of church events and made tons of friends. Also as a side note some of them holy roller bitches ain't what they seem. They are there to fit in and don't really care get them off by themselves and give them some humanist dick.
>>
>>745044560
I really feel like redpilling the people in the group and what I mean is: I personally consider a spiritual energy that guides the universe but not in an actual God.

Miracles happen not by God but by believing in this force which explains why all faiths have good fortune cos we all connect to same energies.

If I said this I'd prob be kicked out but since I dont fit in, should I actually say my own mind?
>>
>>745044781
So you're a Jedi?
Fuck, man- grow up.
>>
>>745044781
Never. You act as the group when in the group. Once you have but trust and can get them off by themselves one by one then u feed them a small dosage at a time. Damn man don't u know how wolves hunt?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.