[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello again Americunts, just a reminder that a few sand niggers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mother-of-all-sandcastles.jpg (70KB, 578x383px) Image search: [Google]
mother-of-all-sandcastles.jpg
70KB, 578x383px
Hello again Americunts, just a reminder that a few sand niggers handed you your fat asses

I still get a boner when I watch the footage ok planes killing thousands
>>
At least we can spell you ignorant cunt.
>>
>>745040564
What's it like being so jealous of a country that you shit post about them anonymously on the internet?
>>
>>745040630
wew lad, now that's triggered, if you have to go grammar nazi then you've lost before you even start.

kek Muricunts
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
They're Sikh though.
>>
File: v5SOOF8.gif (384KB, 499x248px) Image search: [Google]
v5SOOF8.gif
384KB, 499x248px
>>745040669
are you implying its hard to do
>>
>>745040718
hey thanks, it's working too
>>
>>745040564
Hey Eurofag. Just a reminder that your continent will be Muslim majority in 20 years. Enjoy your people getting bombed and your women raped by Pakis!
>>
>>745040564
well you killed about 3000 people on that day just another couple hundred of those and you will start to get close o the numbers that america has killed before 9/11 not to even say how many we have killed since.
>>
>>745040564
>I still get a boner when I watch the footage ok planes killing thousands

It was a very Jewish moment.

Jews did 9/11.
>>
>>745040794
Boston Marathon ring any bells?

One backpack in a bin BOOM, fucking boner inducing, seeing the body parts in the immediate aftermath tipped me over the edge, was spraying like an excited tomcat
>>
>>745040564
Sikhs hate sand niggers way worse than we do. I don't get it.
>>
>>745040564
Ponder this - 9-11 unleashed hell upon the world. Remember Iraq would be stable ISIS wouldn't exist and the Arab spring would never have happened. Any idiot who is even remotely pleased by 9-11-2001 is either a Muslim or a member of a different death cult.
>>
>>745040971
Maybe if we coated it in sugar and deep fried it you might get it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKI9TBR-XQ

fast forward to about 2 minutes for the really good shit
>>
>>745040564
Wow, edgy af OP. Rotten.com
>when you're this new to the internet

Did you just get internet in your country?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.