[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you stop eating so much? It's like a disease

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: 1498963839650.jpg (376KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498963839650.jpg
376KB, 1080x1920px
How the fuck do you stop eating so much? It's like a disease of some sort.

>inb4 "just stop eating fat ass, it isn't hard"

Yes it is hard you anorexic fuck punk. Food released dopamines... It makes you feel good when your depressed... And the moment you eat something like a pizza, you instantly feel 5x better. It's like medicine.

How do people just be normal weight and don't over eat every day?
>>
go vegan.
>>
>>745040050
Because we're not fucking gluttons
You should kill yourself
>>
Eat healthy
Go to the gym
>>
>>745040171
>Implying vegan food can't get you fat

Lmao...

Enjoy the bean burritos, pizza, spaghetti, cheese, and etc. Vegan food makes you even more fat than meat food.
>>
Use myfitnesspal to hold yourself accountable. It makes it easier to avoid rationalizing bad food choices and overeating.
>>
I used to eat my emotions and stress a lot, but after I started smoking weed my appetite has gone way down. I was nearing 250 and now I'm at 223.
>>
food doesn't just 'release dopamines' for fat faggots like you, you know. normal people just have self control, be a fucking adult.
>>
Every time you think of eating food, do something that gives you a moderate amount of pain. after a couple of months, your body will think of food as a bad thing
>>
I'd suggest replacing food with some other, healthier activity that you can be addicted to. The gym usually works.

I was a fat kid, but I ended up really getting into working out. Instead of my default activity being sitting around and eating, I'd go to the gym. I blew my back out (unrelated to the gym) and had to stop working out like that, but that was like 15 years ago and I'm still not fat.
>>
>>745040050
>>>fit
>>
>>745040499
Good call, accountability is a huge part of that. A lot of times people don't even realize how much they're eating.
>>
> I weight 67 kg
> Iam 184cm tall
> eating tons of food
> cant gain weight
>>
>>745040171
there are loopholes to be a fat vegan lol, carbs and oreos and all kinds of shit pumped with sugar to make it not taste like shit
>>
>>745040171
>>745040393
i lost about 5kg when i went vegetarian (i wasn't overweight), and didn't notice much difference when i went vegan.
meat is much more calorically dense than dairy, eggs, nuts, fruit and veg, so you need to make more of an effort to stay fat when you go vegetarian, especially because a lot of people will just eat more of what they ate before to make up for meat instead of adding vegetarian sources of protein to their diet to properly substitute it (lentils, tofu, nuts, commercial meat replacements, that kind of stuff).
you could also take up smoking if you dont care about your lungs, it suppresses appetite.
>>
>>745040050
Im not anorexic but it is easy to slow down your eating and cut your portions in subtle ways to make changes. Alot of small changes make a big difference. Also just substitute some food items
>>
>>745040050
Its called self-control fatass. Realizing that just because something makes you feel good, doesn't mean you should do it in excess. Exercise releases more dopamine than eating and gelps depression.
>>
Change what you eat over time.
>>
File: 1378128101813.png (327KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1378128101813.png
327KB, 495x498px
>>745041335

youre gonna die @ 50

good luck

>>745040050

its called discipline. heroin feels good too but youre not shooting up every 2 hours are you?

just realize that youre killing yourself & ruining your already miserable life while youre at it.
being healthy feels 10x better than being a fat slob, but its hard to begin a healthy lifestyle.

more than worth it though.
>>
>>745041601
Wtf why should I die at that age?
>>
Until you quit making excuses you fat obese whale, you'll never lose weight.
>>
>>745041683

Because you are lazy, weak. I mean come on thin the weak from the herd so everyone else is bogged down by the weak. TBH you should kill yourself so the herd won't be as weak carrying your fatass.
>>
>>745040050
I'm a fat fuck and when I lose weight I stop eating shit that taste good, I eat water, oats, berries, and nuts, cold and that's it. It's unpleasant so you only eat what you need.

Your body has a natural weight it gravitates towards. Some people it's a fight their entire lives and others get to eat anything they want, as much as they want, and never gain a lb.
Life sucks, these are your cards, deal with it or shut up.
>>
>>745041831
I think you misread him, he's light, not overweight. Still within a healthy BMI range though.
>>
File: images-24.jpg (9KB, 188x251px) Image search: [Google]
images-24.jpg
9KB, 188x251px
I tried cutting out meat, but just ate tons of vegetables and salads. Still kept gaining. Then I realized cows eat grass and look how they grow.
Veg is not the answer!
We all know what needs to be done.
>>
>>745041855
Some people do naturally have a higher metabolism, but there are things you can do that increase your metabolism, anything from exercise to eating schedule to what you eat. You don't have to give up and believe that you're stuck where you're at because "muh genetics". I've weighed between 180lbs and 270lbs in the past 8 years. It's all about what you're doing.
>>
>>745040050

theres no easy answer. you just need to have self control
>>
Eat more satiating foods. That means natural, whole foods.

STOP EATING JUNK FOOD.

This will take will power, and yes you can do it. You are NOT a slave to your pleasure system.
>>
>>745042358
And eventually you will not crave junk food. You crave it because you eat it all the time. Just fucking stop it.

From a former FAT FUCK. You are making excuses. Pure fat logic.
>>
stop living to eat and start eating to live.
>>
File: 1501621613808.jpg (35KB, 252x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501621613808.jpg
35KB, 252x320px
After every meal, reward yourself by sticking a teaspoon down your throat an throw it al up.
You will find yourself eating less and less.
Then add laxatives to the regiment. You will look great and save lots of money on food.
>>
Unless your grossly overweight, don't sweat it.
Your body had a natural weight. For some it's heavy (mah self included).

I'm 6' 2" 260, I'm big but I'm not excessively fat.
I've learned to control my weight fairly well 50 pounds one way or the other of my natural.

Whenever I stop trying to lose I slowly start back to 260, samesies when I've gained, I'll vacation or holidays and come home 275-280, body reajusts for 260 in about a month and with just be aware of what I'm eating and making a smarter choice then a sack of cheeseburgers for breakfast.

Just be conscious about what you eat and portion size.

oh, and coffee. trade secret. lots of coffee when wanting to lose.
>>
>>745040050
Drink water instead of oiling your colon with mcnuggies and fries fatty
>>
>>745042599
lies any body is able to change don't bring your oh its just muh genetic big bones bullshit
>>
>>745042599
I have been trying this for years.
Always hungry, and grumpy.
Doesn't work for me.
Sound great though!
>>
>>745042723
Truth.

I prefer being on the bigger side. 6' 2" and bald looks cancer unless I have some weight on.
I don't mind 225 but I like the way I look at 260.
no excuses.
>>
I've often though about low doses of Eppicac to keep nausea going all day.
I actually lot weight on a cruise because I was constantly quezzey.
Has anyone tried this?
>>
>>745040050
70 kg 185 cm here and im fit most of the times even though I overeat atleast 2 times on all kinds of food everyday. I love my fast metabolysm
>>
>>745042599
fatty

you better at least lift
>>
>>745040050
hey OP fellow fatfag here.

i started the year at exactly 400 lbs and am currently at 365. lost about 25 lbs in the first month of the year and fell off the wagon. just got back on and have lost another 10 lbs in the last two weeks.

start eating things like frozen dinners. they have smaller portion sizes, and if you can get good ones that taste halfway decent. those will have smaller portion sizes than whatever you're eating.

then start buying the steam in the bag birds eye frozen veggies. they have stuff that is flavored - teriyaki broccoli, garlic parm peas, steakhouse green beans. usually there's supposed to be a stir break on the frozen meals, so pop one of those in while you stir the frozen meal, and then eat them together.

slowly but surely you'll get back to eating normal portions. one of the frozen meals for lunch alone and then one of the frozen meals with a bag of veggies for dinner. that should put you firmly in the 1200-1800 calories/day depending on what you like.

then start walking everyday. even 5-15 mins to start is good. then just bump it up a little further every couple of weeks until you get to the point where you're walking an hour a day. don't ramp up too fast - that's what i did at the start of the year, and it crapped me out for six months.

then, you're totally right about it feeling like a disease. it's an addiction. there's studies that show when you eat sugar, fat, and salt in the same quantities as typical fast food it can trigger chemical reactions in some people's brains that are basically the same as when someone does a line of coke. find someone like family or a close friend and talk to them about it. don't eat alone if you can avoid it - shame will keep you from overeating - and tell them when you have cravings. you have to treat this like a drug addiction. the only problem is you can't just slay the dragon, you have to take it out and pet it a couple of times a day.

eat to live, don't live to eat. good luck, OP
>>
>>745040050
Start running, sad truth about it. Yes it's uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it and learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>745042983
Fast metabolism is great, but as you get older it leaves you for a younger person.

You will slowly gain weight over the years.
I was 98 lbs in high school. 30 years later in pushing 400 lbs.
>>
>>745043020
Sometimes.
I'm not a serious lifter but I've got arms.

T-rex and fat is a terrible look.

If I didn't have arms I'd be looking to stay closer to 225, I like my look and presence at 260. (big man in the room, not fat man in the room)

Keeping tracking of my weight closely should show you I care and don't look like a doughnut.
>>
>>745043303
Let see a pic :)
>>
start snorting blow
>>
>>745040050
Taking adderall, Vyvanse, or any other sort of stimulant has reduced my hunger like crazy.
>>
>>745040050
Cocaine if your a richfag or meth if your a poorfag. Best diet there is.
>>
I remember some people that were always really thin.
They were extremely poor, and all they ever bought was iced tea & cigarettes. This was all they consumed.
>>
I went down 40lbs by simply
> drink no more soda, just water and coffee/tea from here on onwards. No exceptions.
> Cooking my own food with a simple vegetable pack, meat, and pasta/rice/potatoes or whatever
>no more snacks, no chips, no cookies, no sugar in general.

If you stick to this diet for a month you'll lose so much weight and you wouldn't even need to start exercising yet. of course with exercise its better, but for a fat fuck, fixing your diet first is essential. Just simple exercise by like walking to the store is enough for you, since you're basically weightlifting your own bodyweight already.

Hope it helps someone, get healthy, and your quality of life will drastically improve.
>>
Ex fatass here. 400ish ~ 225 of more muscle than fat now.

It fucking sucks. It sucks so much, I think the hardest thing about it is finding a reason not to eat that pizza or those chips and go to the gym.

Don't try to be a hero, start slow but get your fat ass to the gym 5 days a week. Remember at the end of the day before you eat something shitty that you worked out. Think about how pointless that hard work is if you're gonna stuff your face.

I'll suck/chew on candy and spit it out like dip when im having a hard time. Yeah gross right.

Anyways, it takes a year. Start a journal, keep track of everything you eat and report back faggot.
>>
>>745040050
Keep yourself busy man, if you sit at work and sit around just eating, gonna catch up to ya. I sat around my parents place for 8 years just gaming and drinking. Stop drinking and years later moved out of my parents place once i had a job. Just gotta have some kind of frequent physical life style, imagine it will be different for others. I do alot of physical labour so when i get home i still sit around but i walk to work and walk doing errands. Guess be consistant?
>>
>>745043495
alternatively:

>Doctor, I have problems concentrating on my work. I have done since I was a child
>I'm sorry to hear that anon, Here's some Ritalin.
>>
>>745043585
I've been doing this for years, and I haven't had a soda in years. I Alway drink unsweetened ice tea instead.
Still gaining.
>>
>>745040050
Smoke Meth or do speed mate.
>>
>>745043826
Yes become a junkie
>>
>>745043326
Sorry /B/ro, I don't post personals on 4chan.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, I've come to terms with my body. It likes 255-260 and looks good on my 6' 2" frame. I don't care to change that so I changed other shit so I don't look like a fat fuck. (arms, bald, clothing type, etc)
>>
File: IMG_0216.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
Natural selection moob-man, enjoy obesity.
>>
>>745040050
excersize releases dopamine, it makes you feel good when you're depressed. And the moment you work out something like your biceps, you instantly feel 5x better. It's like medicine.

How do people just be lazy fat fucks and not work out every day ?
>>
>>745040050
Its all about discipline. be disciplinated or be fat. your choice.
>>
>>745040050
You're propably addicted to sugar. Try eating (and drinking!) less sugar each day. You can do it, bro!
>>
>>745040171
Damien hampson detected
>>
This wasn't a problem until Benzadrine was no longer available other the counter.
>>
>>745043945
IF Dopamine makes you feel good, then why do we not have most people becoming too thin and fit, instead of the opposite?
If it felt good like masturbation everyone would be doing it!
>>
>>745043925
too skinny
>>
Hey buddy, aside from all the fat faggots claiming to be skinny and shitting on you, here's my advice. I was 325 pounds at 6 feet tall. I wore a 4X shirt and had a 48 inch waist just three years ago. I'm now 207 pounds and an Ensign in the Navy. Get the LoseIt! App. Track your shit every damn hour, you eat one ritz cracker, track it. Then as much as it sucks, hit the gym or go out for a walk/run. You don't want to try to constantly run, your knees can't handle it at that weight. So walk a half mile, jog for 30 seconds, walk a half mile, jog for 30 seconds! I preferred to go in the evening
so 1. Nobody would see me;
and 2. It was cooler and easier on my body.
Also diet wise, cut yourself down to 1800 calories a day, always try to avoid red meats, and no more than two slices of bread or about a half cup of pasta a day. AVOID ALL BEER. I REPEAT AVOID ALL BEER.
The last thing is find a deeply rooted motivation. Mine was Navy Service. But you have to find that inspiration and poster it everywhere, your walls, phone, computer, everywhere. It will change the whole game for you.

I believe in you buddy. You can do this. You are strong.
>>
>>745044199
because you get the same feeling for less effort when you eat high sugar/fat foods. we evolved this way because we used to not have ready access to it, but now we have it in abundance, so much so that it works to our detriment
>>
>>745044501
at least i think thats how it works, something like that.
>>
>>745044210
why didnt you commission into the the air force rather than navy? are you a gay boi
>>
>>745044501
I don't care for sweet foods. I would rather eat a a salad or soup than pie or icecreme. I have always been like this. I've been slowly gaining weight since middle age. I started out as a 98 lb 6' 1" guy when leaving high school.
I have not been able to figure out how to stop it. Doctors and diet pills don't work. 30 years later in pushing 400lbs.
Someting either in the food or something was removed!
>>
Basically, move more, eat less and avoid alcohol, the body stops burning fat when it detects alcohol.
Dropping carbs can help but I found it expensive trying to stay full and after a little while doing this I felt weak af.
>>
When eating stops being less enjoyable than the sores around your add and junk then youll start taking dieting seriously. Untill then, its living like lard and blaming anything but yiu own self control for you bud.
>>
>>745040050
start lifting fat cunt
>>
>>745040050
because we have a little bit of self control.

People say it isn't hard because it just isn't for fucks sake. But you have to really WANT to lose weight in order to do it.

Just start slowly to eat less. Your body will get used to it. Only the first few weeks are really hard but you have to stop being a pussy.
>>
>>745040050
I take adderall. Never knew when I was a kid it was the only thing keeping me skinny. Stopped taking it about 5 years ago and ballooned up. Now I'm back on it and slowly losing the weight without any other lifestyle adjustments. If I would actually work out I'd probably be fit again by now.
>>
>>745042599

>50 pounds one way or the other

thats not control at all. "yoyoing" like that is actually extremely unhealthy.
>>
>>745040050
Literally not be a lazy fuck. I eat what I want. Work anywhere from 12 to 15 hours a week, haven't had a day off in two months and still find time to go to the gym for at least 1.5 hours a day. Stop coming up with excuses on why your a fucking slob and fix it.
>>
>>745040050
>It makes you feel good when your depressed
There is your answer. The food isn't the cause of your problem. You are depressed and 'self-medicating' just like many others do with different addictions. Seek medical care to help you cope with your depression and the food thing will become easier.
>>
>>745046334
12 to 15 hours a day. Sorry.
>>
What do you weight in KG?
>>
File: 1471573497794.jpg (6KB, 251x187px) Image search: [Google]
1471573497794.jpg
6KB, 251x187px
1) get myfitnesspal, hit the gym, get healthy, go vegetarian or something like that

OR, if you don't have enough self control

2) put your fingers down your throat and puke it up
>>
Gorge yourself with food before you go grocery shopping. Something that gives you a really full feeling, good but you regret eating afterwards and you're not going to be hungry for awhile.

Then go to the store, tell yourself you're not going to buy anything disgusting or unhealthy, and just buy yourself food rationally.
>>
They have this wild thing called " a little bit of self control and respect". It's pretty fucking wild, you should try it.

You think eating doesn't make people with normal weight feel good?
Just because it feels good doesn't mean you overload yourself with it. Stupid fuck.
You're not special you fat piece of shit. Stop acting like you're special and quit stuffing your fat face.
>>
>>745040819
Weed really does affect everyone differently. When I started smoking I was 15 at 125 and right before I stopped I was 18 at 145 (Started getting newbie gains and the high was interfering with my potential
>>
if nothing else has worked just starve yourself. eat a bowl of rice every day or only a few slices of bread and drink nothing but water.
>>
>>745040050

I don't understand how you can eat as much as you need to be that fat it fucking hurts when i eat to much.
>>
>>745040050
To maintain my weight i needed 3200 calories a day. 3 weeks ago i started eating 2000 a day and no snacking. Already down like 15 pounds.
>>
>>745040819
Same here weed made me less hungry. I like being fat though so it's hard since I can't eat much without feeling full. 330 lbs and can't get any fatter no matter how hard I try. I'm drinking a gallon of milk a day and a few gallons of other drinks.
>>
>>745040050
Simply,
follow a diet doesen't means eat less, but eat better instead.
>>
>>745046626
I'd probably run that hamster wheel too if I was a wagecuck like you kek
>>
You're an addict. You need help. Eat in front of a mirror or something. You're killing yourself
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.