[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is bipolar disorder worth wishing for? i for one would be damn

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

is bipolar disorder worth wishing for?
i for one would be damn too happy to have extremely euphoric states in my life. i find it too amusing.
>>
>>745039521
bump
>>
>>745039521
Sure, I guess. It'd be nice to have a 50/50 happy/depressed life instead off a depressed life. It's only a gain.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
EUPHORIA.
Or maybe no? how about no. One personality/emotion and it stays constant.
>>
>>745040254
bump
>>
See, the problem isn't 50/50 happiness and depression. The real problem is when you experience that "euphoria" that you're looking for, even though Im the back of your mind you know these actions will fuck you later, you keep doing them. (Sure, I'll take you to the airport, oh a movie next tuesday!? Why don't we all go to a baseball game friday?) Then the manic falls through, and you're left with a crushing sadnessthat nothing can really help with. Oh and on top of all that, you now have massive anxiety built up because you have to do shit that you don't want to.
>>
>>745041384
Hell yeah, man. That euphoria sounds good. That last half of what you said is me all the time, so the first half improves on that a lot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.