[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is my girlfriend. We like making love alot. She told me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: jenna-jameson-083-01.jpg (521KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jenna-jameson-083-01.jpg
521KB, 1024x768px
Here is my girlfriend. We like making love alot. She told me I am the first she had ever had sex with and that she will always be faithful to me. I am so happy.
>>
I'm happy for you
>>
Help me celebrate my happiness, /b/ros.
>>
>>745039330
Thank you.
Isn't she pretty.
>>
here are some dogs who will celebrate with you
>>
>>745039383
She's gorgeous, man. Good job!
>>
>>745039302
well done anon, looks like you struck gold there
>>
>>745039302
that is very sexual hot girlfriend anon. I too have a hot and sexy girlfriend. I am doing sexual to her vagina right as I type this in fact. glad to see there are others onthis board who enjoy living the sexy girlfriend life.
>>
She told me her name is Jenna Jamison. What a pretty name.
>>
BAAAAIT! Thats a potn star and her name is Jenna Janeson. You all are pathetic loosers for falling for that.
>>
>>745039302
Your gf follows me on Twitter
>>
>>745040333
really? Dang it I feel so silly right now
>>
>>745039302
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>745039302
Real and straight
>>
>>745039302
......and buzz goes the alarm clock and off to middle school you go with a little woody to keep you company
>>
we can help celebrate
post more stolen pics
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 208x242px
nice bait
>>
>>745040866
Aaaaannddd you fell for the newfag trap.
Well done newfag
>>
File: vmary.jpg (72KB, 750x1005px) Image search: [Google]
vmary.jpg
72KB, 750x1005px
>>745039365
OMG! I got a gf 2!!
she says she is a virgin but i dunno...
she has a kid...

but she's hot af!!!!! celebrate!!!
>>
>>745040965
lol calling out a newfag
out a newfag
you just came out as a newfag
>>
>>745040965
Welcome newfag
Please watch how conversations are formed and withhold your contributions until an oldfag asks for your input.
>>
>>745041146
>>745041254
I'll have you know, I'm an ancientfag, been here since mut started 4chan in 1997
>>
This thread is silly.
>>
>>745040333
What?! No, that can't be. My girlfriend is a saint. She would never have sex with anyone else.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.