[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it funny that white people came from Africa. African

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Isn't it funny that white people came from Africa. African left a fucked Neanderthals. Then Asians came from Europe. I BET Asians hate finding out they are the produce of white people fucking denisovans.
>>
https://youtu dot be/kU0ei9ApmsY
>>
The first people came from Greece
>>
File: 50-cent.jpg (49KB, 625x418px) Image search: [Google]
50-cent.jpg
49KB, 625x418px
nah they arent autistic like you and this shitty post
>>
>>745037606
>>745037628
Follow the DNA trail
>>
File: proof.jpg (4KB, 248x168px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
4KB, 248x168px
>>745037381
>Isn't it funny that
Many experts make guesses and claim they are facts?

We know NOTHING of the origins of mankind. Nothing was observed nothing was proven.

It is time we stop accepting things like evolution as a fact simply because some insist on shouting them over and over.

We can claim that "theory" is fact, but until we change the definition of the word. It is simply a guess.

G'day
>>
>>745037850
True but we are getting pretty good at reading DNA. And this is how we have discovered this theory.
>>
>>745037850
Same way we can detect what is in a mutt dog.
>>
>>745037670
>>745037381
The Out of Africa Theory has been seriously challenged in the last couple of years. Read the latest developments, pleb.
>>
>>745038023
Have and and then with that challenge it leaves a hole where white people came from. They didn't just spawn from a cave.
>>
>>745038089
they're not of this earth
>>
>>745038252
Then that's Hitler's theory. White people came from the stars.
>>
>>745038252
Would explain the technology.
>>
File: ack2.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ack2.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
Man evolved from Dinosaurs, I saw it in a movie
>>
>>745037381
Oldest corpse of neanderthal was recently found in europe you fucktard
>>
>>745037850
Opus Dei fag detected
>>
>>745038633
Lol did you even read white people came from Africans mating with Neanderthal.
>>
The produce? Like vegetables? Stuuuuuuuupid
>>
>>745038719
>Opus Dei
Wow I am guessing you heard of that group in the same Dan Brown novel I did and now you too are an "expert".. But no I have nothing at all to do with any formal organized religious groups.
>>
>>745039108
>I have nothing at all to do with any formal organized religious groups.
is that because you are too smart for them?
>>
File: luigi.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
luigi.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>745038433
>>
File: StPetersCross.png (351B, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
StPetersCross.png
351B, 90x90px
>>745039192
Blessed?
Enlightened?
Perhaps?
But too humbled to claim "smart"..
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.