[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in a bit of a predicament... I have a roommate and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0370.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.png
1MB, 750x1334px
So I'm in a bit of a predicament...

I have a roommate and she is completely butterfaced but she has a nice job and pays rent on time (something I'm uncable of because I'm unemployed, thus roomie).

Her dog is fucking irritating, husky, definitely has some form of autism. Constantly spills shit everywhere, shits everywhere, barks at me while I silently and quietly watch tv, and is just a fucking spaz in general.

She is close to near retarded, has terrible, heavily unagreeable opinions and outlooks on life and honestly has no real world skills other than the ability to show up at a cushy factory job.

Her boyfriend is a class-A dork, talks like he hopped out of Monty python, and is a real fucking fag (totally make him my bitch sometimes, also has zero life skills and I exploit this).

After she first signed the lease, she started talking about how she was going to wake me up with some oral. I said great, see you tomorrow.

Didn't even get oral, she just continued to play stupid butterface games to possibly create leverage on her boyfriend? I don't know. She is a stupid woman like most. This doesn't bother me because between Palma and random party hoes, I am satisfied. She asked me to show her my dick once, and being me, never giving a fuck, did. It's a pretty good dick, very thick, and a respectable 6 inches. Didn't even end up clapping.

She ended up telling her boyfriend, who was supposed to be hooking me up with a shitty underpaid overworked temporary job, and now he's telling me he doesn't even remember the temp agency. That's how I know. And his demeanor around me has changed a lot.

Should I ditch this bitch or what cause it's going to get pretty fucked up soon. Sounded like she had a good night because they had sex and probably told her boyfriend this story and probably twisted it with whatever benefitted her.

Kinda sick of this hoe and she really really pissed me off talking to her boyfriend about this.
>>
>>745036593
>respectable 6 inches
lol
>>
>>745036955
Just playing the hand I got dealt.
>>
>>745036593
Get her drunk and use that respectable 6" and fuck her ass
>>
>>745036593haha youre dumb bro
>>
>>745036593
Jealous of a women, getting more out of life than you, a partner, sex, money and a job. Do yourself a favour, sign over the house/flat/apartment to her then kys because you are not really offering much to the universe at the moment. Well apart from me laughing at your dumbass (thanks for that)
>>
>>745036593

Stupid cunt, don't shit were you eat. Are you certain you're not the one with no life skills? Fuck off with your smegma encrusted dicklett
>>
>>745036593
Pretty sure the real version is more like if you swap OP and the boyfriend round.
OP is NEET cant support girlfriend, she moves in with other guy. OP feels emasculated. OP knows he is getting cucked and wants to know what to do about it.
>>
>>745037230
I've got a decent future ahead of me, but it's been rough lately. Honestly just getting started in the adult world. I would rather kick her ass on the street and go live at my rents place than do all that lol
>>745037375
Yeah probably right. I never started it though. And yes I got social skills.
>>
>>745037659
Neat story but not even close lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.