[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there actually any good sites for making money online? It's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1503251935232.jpg (51KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1503251935232.jpg
51KB, 720x715px
Are there actually any good sites for making money online? It's really not worth it just making pennies.
>>
>>745036466
I've made a few bucks on Upwork before. It's not great money but it's better than the loose change you'll be making on other sites (we're talking $100+ per job).
>>
>>745037723
Thank you anon
>>
What are your skills?
>>
If you're not good at anything, go outside and apply to Wal-Mart. Freelancer sites like Upwork are for people with some kind of actual skill in demand
>>
>>745037723
Got denied a few times on there.
Developers and graphic designers aperantly aren't needed.
>>
File: 1504641823951.jpg (14KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1504641823951.jpg
14KB, 300x222px
>>745039730
Most of the jobs are
1. Idiots who have no idea what they're doing ("Make me the next Facebook for $5")

2. People with a real plan, but paying third-world rates

If you applied to shitty jobs asking for a real rate you'll get denied. You have to sort through the piles of faggotry to find something worthwhile just like /b/
>>
>>745039940
Accurate comparison
>>
>>745039940
>lied to shitty jobs asking for a real rate you'll get denied. You have t
I mean denied from the actual site for having skills that are aperantly overflowing on the site already.
>>
>>745040055
Yeah they're a bunch of cunts. And if clients fuck you over, Upwork doesn't have your back at all. They'll help the clients fuck you. It's a fucking third-world cesspool of shady shit.
>>
>>745036466
>Are there actually any good sites
Stopped after that. The answer is no, the it's all shit.
>>
>>745036466
everyone wants to make money and everyone wants you to not make money
its complete bullshit that youll get anything without talent or hard work
>>
>>745040207
Any other freelance sites you can reccomend? I'm having some health issue's atm that don't really allow me to go outside all willy nilly for now.
>>
runescape gold farming
>>
>>745040821
Unfortunately not. Only been doing salaried software dev for a few years. The hardest part of freelancing is getting the work, not doing it, and I hate all that wrangling clients shit

If you're the dev+graphic design guy I'd say try your luck with a real job. If you're just breaking in to the industry it's actually easier than you think. Less is expected of people on the beginner end. I don't have a CS degree, self taught, and I just used my Github projects to demonstrate my knowledge and break in
>>
>>745041021
>less is expected of people on the beginner end
You can't get work AT ALL as a beginner.
Freelance sites enjoy flaunting the fact that you've never taken a freelance job before, and guess what?
It results in you being completely unable to get work even if you're willing to work for a pittance just to get the experience.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.