[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm high and just thought of something. Space fags

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0426.jpg (107KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
107KB, 590x332px
Guys I'm high and just thought of something. Space fags get in here. So what if more and more black holes get bigger and bigger and absorb each other and end up absorbing everything in the universe and end up creating a singularity from which another Big Bang would occur. Meaning the Big Bang can occur an infinite number of times.
>>
>>745034712
You didn't think of this first

It is a recognised theory, you have gravity pulling shit inwards and expansion pushing shit out. The maths has been done. Turns out the energy expanding the universe is greater that the gravity contracting it. Look up heat death of the universe.

Inb4 some other theory blah blah blah

Yes, there are many theories concerning the start/fend of the universe...
>>
>thinking you're the first person to think of that or something similar
>>
You did not just come up with this theory. The universe replicating itself is a very plausible scientific theory.

Sage, not out of disrespect to you, TC, but out of respect for scientific intelligence.
>>
File: cartman.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
>>745034952
>TC
>>
>>745034712
As other anons have said, you're not the first person to think about this. The big problem with your theory is the fact that the distance between any given points is increasing exponentially, at least for now. Science has no idea why, and no idea whether it's permanent. Think of it like this -- our universe is a leaf floating on a stream, but we don't know about the layout of the stream. We don't know where the rock or waterfalls are, we just know what the leaf does. And right now, it's going faster. Will it ever slow down again, or level out, or even bump into something? No idea. But right now, we can say that black holes aren't strong enough to attract other black holes, even as far as we can currently see in the universe.

But if expansion can change rates (evidence says it has, at least a few times already, just in our own universe, and evidence is strong that there are other universes too) then maybe gravity can change too, stronger or weaker.

You might be right, or you might be totally and completely wrong, and there's no clear answer yet.
>>
>>745034712
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model
>>
>>745034712
It doesn't matter. in a hundred billion years or so, we will be looking at the heat death of the universe. Complete entropy.
>>
>>745034927
Op here. Nah I wasn't gunna be salty about it that would be gay. Ah. So is the expansion an infinite force too?
>>
>>745034712

black holes aren't real nigga
>>
>>745035212
Op here. Just to make it clear I wasn't saying it as if I made the discovery. It was just a realization. So that force can change direction n shit randomly and we don't know why?
>>
>>745035371
At this point space will begin to rapidly expand creating an infinite number of new big bangs and an overall scale shift
>>
File: IMG_1203.jpg (767KB, 1668x2224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1203.jpg
767KB, 1668x2224px
>>745035667
Black holes growing and eating each other to consume the Universe is the equivalent of having a handful of magnets come together on your table and expecting the room to collapse in on itself. The black hole at the centre of the Milky Way is laughably big (like, incomprehensibly huge) and it will take billions of years to have a real effect on its surroundings, never mind the whole Universe.

One theory is that consciousness somehow plays a part in the acceleration of the universal expansion, as consciousness is forever growing and is responsible for collapsing probabilities into realities.

Go watch some YouTube vids on Quantum theory and the Universe at large, including black holes, relativity, time dilation etc.
>>
Black holes will eventually disappear due to Hawking radiation so every hole can't "eat" another one because some may have already disappeared
>>
>>745034712
>dude lol.
>lmao im high 420 lol
>did i mention i like weed bro?
>LOL Weed actually makes you smarter because it's all natural lmao.
>dude listen to this intelligent theory weed allowed my genius to unlock.
>never read books 420 lyfe man.
>WEED!!11lmfao.
>fuck man I'm to smartto work or education lol.
>i don't use google because the nwo control it.
>duuude fractals man.
>the earth is flat dumbass lol 420.
Only kids mention getting high, only retards make it a lifestyle. Be mature keep it cool and stfu. Stop making the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>745037554
Do you wanna suck m dingaling
>>
>>745037770
Lmfao I'm so high, can't stop laughing haha dank weed bro!
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>745037554
>>745037926
>REEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE YOU FRICKING FRICK
>>
I love science fiction but space don't real
>>
>>745037999
>lol only fascists hate weed 420.
>smoking 24/7 looool.
I like drugs, I hate retards that mention they are high because they think people over the age of 13 still find that cool.
>Wasted trips lmao fucking weed gods mane lmfao 420
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.