[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 20 years old >live with grandma >huge neet freak

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>be me 20 years old
>live with grandma
>huge neet freak constantly invading my privacy by "cleaning my room"
>shes upset because i wont help her rummage through the belongings in my closet.
>she says " you should be helping me you rooms a mess"
>busy doing homework
>I reply " i told you i would get to it after im done with my work"
>she replies " this should take priority i refuse to have this room be dirty and unihabitable"
>I begin to ignore her for being petty and finish my work
>she leaves "bitching to herslef about how filthy my room is"
>literaly 2 paper plates 2 cups crubs on my desk and a few clothes on the floor.
>after im done with my homework i clean my room.
>.....
>later that day go down stairs to cook some buffalo wings and food stuffs im starving.
>spent last 2 days gathering ingridents and shit just to enjoy these wings tonight while watching anime with my friends.
>while the oils h heating up i go to the fridge to take out the wings i thawed out this morning.
>I hear " sorry youre too late should of came sooner"
>>huh.jpg
>Its my grandma i reply " what do you mean whats wrong?"
>she says " i cooked some of your wings because they were going to spoil"
>I say "umm okay grandma thats fine i dont mine sharing"
>thinking to my self spoil? i just thawed these out a couple of hours ago.
>place the wings on the counter and notice somthings wrong so i open the bag
>to my suprise i find she cooked all the flats and left me the 6 drums.
>I turn around and ask " hey grandma how many did you make?"
>she grabs her plate and shows me the bones of 20 wings.
>WHAT THE FUCK.jpg
>she looking at me with a smug shit eating grin "they were going to spoil so i had to cook them"
>to upset to say anything just walk upstairs holding back my rage.

what should i do /b im stuck living with her until spring of next year. she pulls this kind of infuriating nonsenseical shit when people dont do what she wants them to do when she ask them. i gettign sick of this shit.
>>
>>745031366
Get your own room you fat fuck. Move out.
>>
Respect your grandma you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>745031366
She sounds awesome. That's hilarious. Keep your shit clean and maybe you wouldn't have to worry about it, and fuck your wings you probably live there for free. Someone meme this faggot
>>
beat her
>>
>>745031366
>>she looking at me with a smug shit eating grin "they were going to spoil so i had to cook them"

In Britain they call this "taking the piss". If you weren't such an antisocial bummer you would've recognized she was joking here.
>>
>Be grandmother of retarded, kissless virgin man-child
>His mother asked me to take him in because she cant handle his fits of autistic rage anymore
>Grannywillfix.exe
>Day after day his room is a constant mess
>Always cleaning his room for him cause mah house
>One day room is absolutely putrid
>I mean cum sucks littering the floor and half eaten chicken breasts laying around
>Continue cleaning his room
>Notice hes playing some faggot WoW shit
>Ask him to lend me a hand since hes always making messed
>An unintelligible gurgle comes out of his fat throat
>"Urrghhh hmewrk nnnnn"
>Yeah play pal.
>Finish cleaning up the last half empty ranch bottle and KFC buckets
>Go downstairs, notice chicken that has been thawing since last night, figure I might as well eat as much as I can muster before it goes to waste
>Eat all of it except drumsticks, granny doesn't have time for that scrub faggot good
>Lardo comes stumbling and mumbling into kitchen, probably looking for something to choke on
>Hear an autistic screech, something about his tendies
>Try to calm him down, explain how it was going to waste, it's visibly discolored at this point
>Throws a huge tantrum about it, storms off calling me a newfag
>>
Call her an old cunt and say you hope that chicken gives her heart disease faster
>>
>>745033447
/thread
>>
>>745032633
>>745033538
Samefag obv
>>
File: youhaveassburgers.jpg (97KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
youhaveassburgers.jpg
97KB, 1024x682px
>>745033447
Probably the closest thing to the truth in this thread
>>
>>745033851
I hope that is your kid
Because that is one ugly fucking kid
And I want its father to know it
>>
>>745032633
Dubs confirm.

Trips, murder suicide
>>
>>745031366
yeah shes a bitch to be sure, but if your living in her house for free, eat the shit, and then when you can move do it, and never talk to her again if that's what you want to do. Sorry shit is bad TC
>>
>>745031366
throw poo at her and demand chicken nuggs
>>
>>745031366
poison her
>>
Lock the door.
>>
>>745034403
Yes I posted a picture of my son on a public imageboard you fucking mongoloid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.