[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I've been having a dream for while now that freaks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1484335202463.gif (1MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
1484335202463.gif
1MB, 300x187px
Guys I've been having a dream for while now that freaks me out to the point I don't want to fall asleep, I wake up gasping for air. In the dream I am in a swimming pool, i dive under and hold my breathe, when i come up for air there are thousands of floating rubber dildos on the surface stopping me from getting to the surface to breathe.. been happening more and more. I'm not a fag either
>>
Anyone got a dream book or anything, not much on the net bout it
>>
>>745022860
Maybe 4chan turned u gay bro..
>>
>>745022860
I can help you, but you have to want to understand. The fact that these revelations are coming to you through dream means you're actively suppressing conscious awareness of what your subconscious is trying to tell you. I'm a Jungian mystic and have 25 years of experience doing lucid dreaming. But nothing I tell you will help unless you are prepared to do the work involved in confronting your existential fears.
>>
I keep having a dream where Riley Reid rides me aggressively while demanding that I punch and slap her in the head. It gets her off instead of hurting her. Not really into hitting but I wake up in a hot sweat every time.
>>
Bump for weird dream shit.
>>
>>745023196
Ya whatever.. What must i do senpai?
>>
>>745022860
Being around dildos doesn't make you gay. Using a dildo in your asshole doesn't make you gay. Desiring sex from and falling in love with men makes you gay.
>>
>>745023786
The "ya whatever" doesn't inspire me with confidence. If there's no existential desire to confront what's going on below the surface there's no point in me wasting my time.
>>
>>745023882
This
>>
>>745023943
Im ready what must i do. That wasnt op that posted that first one
>>
Https://youtu.be/tEsm7SBRvfQ
>>
>>745023882
Putting anything in your ass makes you. >>745024606
Dont be stupid... theres nothing wrong with beinggay theres only shitty stigmas.. now embrace your faggotry. But dont put it in my face
>>
File: IMG_0586.gif (1MB, 287x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.gif
1MB, 287x212px
>>745022860
Sound gay and check em
>>
>>745024733
How does putting stuff up your ass make you gay? I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay but dildoing your bunghole isn't gay.
>>
>>745024636
Okay. The first thing you need to understand is that it's not the dreams themselves which have meaning; it's your interpretations of them. In fact, Freud noted that when he got people to write down the details of their dream over and over, as time passed the details actually changed without their awareness. So it's not really the dream which is bothering you, but the connections you're drawing from the imagery of the dream.

Another secret of psychoanalysis that they're not so much following what you're saying as how you're saying it. The use of negative language is particularly telling, since there's no such thing as a negative thought. You have the positive thought, and then you negate it. Do you notice the thing you're negating in your original posting?
>>
>>745025042
Idont understand... explain plz
>>
>>745024881
Its gay af.. the thing that make gay guys gay is tjat they take things up the ass... if youre putting a real dildo or a fake one in your ass.. face it, youre gay..
Now youre just being fucking stupid
>>
>>745025841
No, you do understand. The fact you're using negative language to proclaim your lack of understanding shows that the unconscious at least understands, and has been trying to make you consciously aware for a long time. You are actively suppressing the knowledge this dream is trying to reveal.

Incidentally, there are certain archetypal images which are universal among people. One of them is being underwater, which is a symbol for the unconscious mind. You very much understand your dream and are working to keep that understanding suppressed consciously even while your subconscious works against you to make you see it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.