[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has DONALD TRUMP Done Anything YOU Disagree With Yet???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

File: download.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
Has DONALD TRUMP Done Anything YOU Disagree With Yet???
>>
>>745012153
Nope.
>>
>>745012153
Yeah, let some other guy fuck his wife.
>>
File: Joseph.jpg (43KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.jpg
43KB, 400x362px
>>745012257
>Yeah, let some other guy fuck his wife.
>>
>>745012308
Everyone with common sense knows it was the guy selling the cheapo falafel, not some holy jizz.
>>
>>745012153
I disagree with the fact that his dad didn't pull out.
>>
>>745012153
He hasn't done anything yet. The only thing he can claim as an accomplishment is nominating a Supreme Court justice which was going to happen anyway. And don't tell me about NAFTA because that's not a done deal yet.
>>
File: 1446486582428.jpg (13KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1446486582428.jpg
13KB, 300x256px
>>745012153
damage done to science and the EPA is indefensible unless you are a literal tinfoil-hat-wearing backwoods retard.
>>
File: robber-pig.png (403KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robber-pig.png
403KB, 640x480px
He's dead in the water until his impeachment proceedings. He's literally just spending our money and wasting time.
>>
>>745012153
did you just hijack a thread OP?
>>745010390
>>
>>745013279
these faggots have been back and forth at it all night.
>>
>>745012153
Still waiting on a wall mexico suppose to pay for.
>>
>>745012153
Yes, namely trying to slash funds that I rely on for pay (NIH) as well as my brother (national park ranger)
>>
>>745012153
He hasn't made it legal to murder as many niggers and spics.
>>
>>745012153
nope best president ever
>>
>>745012563
we feel the same about your father
>>
File: 1503108353139.png (302KB, 628x472px) Image search: [Google]
1503108353139.png
302KB, 628x472px
>>745012153
hasnt built the wall yet
>>
>>745012153
I'm not too happy about his nominee for NASA chief.
>>
>>745012153
there's still niggers
>>
>>745012610
science? you mean unsettled since and deals costing us billions

EPA who recently created massive environmental disasters because of incompetence

oh someones a retard alright
>>
No wall.
No tax reform.
Obamacare exists.
He's done nothing actually...
And now he's working with the democrats.
>>
>>745012734
and what happened to those 3500 lawsuits lol
>>
>>745015410
nothing?

list is large like the fucking phone book
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/
way to long to copy pasta here

tray again fake news watching retard
>>
>>745012734
>implying being sued means you're guilty
>citing 0 sources
>guise we will impeach him
>bernie can still win guise r...right?
>>
>>745015410
>No wall

Did anyone really think the wall would be completed less than one year into his first term?

>No tax reform

They're working on it now

>Obamacare exists

Because RINOs won't scrap the entire thing because it'll throw too many people off healthcare

>And now he's working with democrats

Nothing wrong with bipartisanship if it's doing something that benefits the American people
>>
>>745012153
Appointing sessions was a fucked move
>>
File: 546897.jpg (44KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
546897.jpg
44KB, 550x336px
>>745012153
How long are you going to keep this up OP?
>>
>>745012153
everything he's done, which is actually a lot
>>
raise the debt ceiling
>>
File: 502820203.jpg (398KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
502820203.jpg
398KB, 2048x1365px
>>745015733
woops, wrong pic
>>
File: fisting.jpg (31KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
fisting.jpg
31KB, 500x341px
>>745012153
He was born. Aside from that...
>>
>>745012734
BLUMPHF IS FINISHED. IMPEACH DRUMPFY
>>
>>745015673

I doubt any bipartisanship would lead to benefits for the people.
>>
>>745012153
He hasn't done much of anything yet besides sign some executive orders.
>>
>>745012153
NOPE -- just want Moar of what he's already done.
>>
>>745015623
>reddit

fuck off shill
>>
File: 1504978637315.jpg (93KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504978637315.jpg
93KB, 750x600px
>>745012153
Yep he has not killed all the niggers yet. That should be numero uno in his list.
>>
Backed out of the Paris Accord like a dick, as one example.
>>
>>745015733
all 4 years?
>>
File: Arkansas.jpg (7KB, 302x220px) Image search: [Google]
Arkansas.jpg
7KB, 302x220px
>>745015673
in other words

>GOP President Trump
>GOP House
>GOP Senate
>0 LEGISLATION

>B B B B But it's too soon!

God damn retard.
>>
>>745016156
because imposing unnecessary regulations on small businesses is a good thing?
>>
>>745016142
>white supremacists want to blame victims while holding them up as moral examples

hang yourself, if you've got the guts to end the life of a complete piece of shit
>>
>>745016156
We're doing America first now. Fuck Paris and fuck your phony climate change religion.
>>
>>745016284

Wow. That's dumb.

Each country is free to determine how they reach the goals laid out in the Accord. There is absolutely nothing in the Accord that imposes on small businesses, unless the signing country decides that's the route to take. You won't admit it openly, but you know that you don't know anything about the Accord. You just want to run your mouth with some buzzwords.
>>
File: 1343798304976.jpg (796KB, 850x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1343798304976.jpg
796KB, 850x1208px
>>745012578
The only thing he can claim as an accomplishment is nominating a SC justice when Obama SHOULD have been allowed that privilege, given that it's in the constitution and all.

I disagree with the retarded tweeting, still talking about the wall, putting complete idiots in charge of Education, Climate, HUD, etc., sharing secrets with Russians in the Oval Office, covering up pretty obvious Russian collusion, letting Jared and Ivanka do anything but look pretty, still having his businesses run by the family and making money off the taxpayer, holding campaign-style propaganda rallies, still talking about the election, making up voter fraud allegations, alienating our European and east-Asian allies, and being an all-around obnoxious cunt, among other things.

I agree with him on ending political correctness and affirmative action. And I think his hurricane response, both in Texas and Florida, was pretty adequate.
>>
>>745016654
Why should Paris get to tell us what environmental regulations we should have? I don't want some bureaucrat on the other side of the world making decisions for small business owners in Texas
>>
>>745016451

And fuck your Trump idol religion. He's not doing shit for you or America. Everything he does is for Trump. You're just too willfully blind and ignorant to see it. Yep. All those scientists, experts in their fields, are just making shit up. You should listen to conservative radio hosts. They know what's going on
>>
>>745016156
even though the deal was estimated to decrease the temperature by 0.2 degrees if climate policies were the strictest they could be according to a recent study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Meaning that the agreement would decrease the temperature even less even if america was still in it? If you ask me, I think Trump saved us a lot of money.
>>
>>745016262
>blaming this on Trump and not the RINO cucks actually at fault
>>
>>745016904

You have to be trolling. You can't really be that stupid, can you? You know that no one in Paris is telling other countries what to do, right? You know that countries voluntarily enter this agreement because it's a good idea, right? And you know that each country, under the agreement, has complete control over what they do to reach the goals of the agreement, right? So no one in Paris is using a Texan business what to do. You can't really be that stupid.
>>
>>745017002
read >>745017062
paris accord was useless and a waste of money. That money could be used towards infrastructure or construction projects.
>>
>>745012153
He allows his wife and children to share in the spotlight.
>>
>>745012734
So.... what's the charge for impeachment??? You have to have a charge. What's the crime that you're referring to? Well........? FAGGOT
>>
>>745017062

MIT did not say that America not participating yields better results. That doesn't even make sense. Is your reading comprehension that bad?

The Accord hopes to do all it can. Since it first came about, it has been considered a step toward reducing and halting climate change, with further action in the future as we learn more. But fuck it. You're right. Let's just not do anything.

You fucks really don't see how selfish and ignorant you are. I don't know. Maybe you do. Maybe you're proud of it.
>>
File: CSLBin3U8AQNVeU.jpg (32KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
CSLBin3U8AQNVeU.jpg
32KB, 600x335px
Overall he seems like a decent guy, but not that much better than Obama maybe a little worse but not by much. The only thing I kind of hate are the hardcore supporters like the people on r/the_donald it's a little cancerous in there. But I hope he does change this country for the better.
>>
>>745017306

Or all those other things Trump and the Republican Congress aren't doing because they don't give a shit about you or this country.
>>
>>745017594
Still waiting..............
>>
>>745017863

Possibly obstruction of justice, depending on the results of the investigation. That is, if we can ever get through the investigation without him obstructing.
>>
>>745016728
Apparently he shared top secret information about ISIS, most likely to plan on how to defeat ISIS. I wouldn't think he's allowed as president to share more vital information about the USA.

Pretty obvious Russian Collusion? They can barely cough up evidence for it and when they do it barely counts as evidence, for example someone in the trump administration had a two minute conversation with a russian ambassador in a place full of ambassadors he had longer conversations with and that counts as evidence? Not to mention the imaginitive secret hand signs from putin to trump at g-20. And apparently your apart of some russian conspiracy if you made a buisness deal with a russian that is completely unrelated to politics in anyway.
>still having his businesses run by the family
how is that bad?
>>
>>745018038
>Possibly
Oh yeah! That'll stand up in court. FUCK OFF you little underage FAGGOT.
>>
>>745018628

Haha

I'll rewrite it for you, you fucking idiot.

It is possible that he would be impeached based on the charge of obstruction of justice. That doesn't mean they'll go in there saying, "Maybe he committed obstruction of justice." It means that if he is charged, it will likely be obstruction of justice, based on what the public knows right now.

Get it now? Sorry you misunderstood because you can't read and you're fucking retarded. Explains your politics though.
>>
>>745012153
He's the final stand after Trump it's over after this the true conservative right is dead Christians will be persecuted. You have all been put into separate groups pitted against each other because the system wants you all divided and in your groups the whole world is being prepared for a 1 world government and 1 world leader if you haven't noticed. Your children are forgetting history the establishment teaches them. Look at trump representing the Christians and the media saying to assassinate him.... trump isn't all he seems you know...
>>
>>745017704
whether america participates or not it will still barely make a dent. All I'm saying is why waste so much money if you're barely going to get results? Even the most generous models suggest that if we were to go full totalitarian mode and impose the worse regulations man has ever seen, we would only decrease the temperature by 0.2 degrees. It's common sense that that money could be used for education and infrastructure.
>>
>>745017712
Concern shill. Nice try.
>>
>>745010390
>>745012153

Yo, stop shitposting.
>>
>>745019622
how do u know it is me
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 306x164px
I'm angry that he hasn't slayn Obama yet like this movie trailer promised. He did pown him by winning the election after all the mockery and unfoing his legacy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
>>
>>745018473
>how is that bad?

I think presidents are supposed to divest themselves of all businesses. Remember Carter's brother's peanut farm? The scandal?

And the collusion has already basically been admitted to by Trump Jr. HE gave up his own emails in which he willingly accepted meetings with Russians to get dirt on Clinton and to hear about how Russia supported his father, and INVITED SOME OF HIS FATHER'S INNER CIRCLE AT THE TIME TO THAT MEETING. And even if Trump Sr. wasn't directly involved in that, he's done nothing in the last year but cover up for it, lie about it, and construct alibis for his favorite son over it.

I don't care what the information shared was about. It happened in the White House, with only Russian state media present, and it involved secrets given to us by our friend Israel (remember, the GOP's BFF?). If there was nothing wrong with doing it, why not do it out in the open?
>>
File: giphy_1.gif (506KB, 398x344px) Image search: [Google]
giphy_1.gif
506KB, 398x344px
>>745019001
boom roasted
>>
>>745019001
Then comes the race war/civil war right... l don't think people will just let the elected president get impeached after hundreds of scandals pushed by the media
>>
File: literalhorseshit.png (82KB, 2000x1737px) Image search: [Google]
literalhorseshit.png
82KB, 2000x1737px
Hello, /b/. I am a current White House employee. I am deviating from typical procedure by making this post, please accept my apologies before I begin.

It has long been suspected that American Republicans holding elected offices have been implicated, involved, overseen, and taken part in child sex rings, sexual abuse of children, sexual slavery, human trafficking, and so on.

I am giving you the opportunity to connect some of these dots, and make a true story that the media will have no choice but to broadcast.

The first step to this is to compile a list of every single elected, office-holding Republican in the United States (past or present) who was jailed or forcefully removed from a position of power, due to allegations / accusations of having sex with children or being involved in sex slavery rings.

The second step is to compile a list of every single elected, office-holding Republican in the United States (past or present) who had publicly spoken out against, deviated from, or criticized the Republican Political Platform.

The third step is to identify, through historically available data, key figures in the ongoing child sex ring operating throughout the United States of America.

I am remaining an Anonymous Source for the safety of my job and well-being.

It is my sincerest hope that you achieve this goal, and uproot the child sex business in America that is currently being sanctioned by those in power.
>>
>>745020065

Maybe. Trump supporters have shown they don't care about the Constitution other than the Second Amendment. Why would they care if he broke the law? They want what they want and the law is secondary to that.
>>
>>745020217
The republican party can't get any bills passed they are dissolved trump has showed us that... More republicans are actual liberals in disguise an the true conservativism will die after trump
>>
>>745012153
Lent his support to pro-life.
Continued to suck China's dick.
Vacation after vacation just like fucking Obama.
>>
>>745020217
i'm going to do some googling and get part of this list put together... thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>745020217
>giant child sex ring but only republicans are involved
>literalhorseshit.png

fuck off bias LARPer
>>
>>745020600
don't waste your time. Any retard can see through this bias bullshit
>>
>>745020767
someone's triggered and sweating profusely that his party's cover is getting blown kek

>>745020864
after literally less than 5 minutes on google i'm finding that almost exclusively republicans have been incarcerated for sex crimes

HMMMM????????
>>
>>745014377
>Still waiting on a wall mexico suppose to pay for.
I hate Mexico and I hate illegals, but a static, physical, massive wall is the dumbest fucking idea possible.
It won't fucking solve anything. They'll still be coming in, smuggled through in containers, trailers, et cetera. They'll still be coming in via coastal regions. They'll still be crossing wherever gaps exist in the Great Wall.
It's going to do _nothing_ to secure our border, and cost a ton to build (which we will most likely pay for), and a ton to maintain. Meanwhile it'll be covered with local political office election signs that don't get taken down.
No one is willing to _actually_ secure the border: declare anyone illegally crossing our borders as an invading aggressor, and do hourly routine fly overs, shooting anyone spotted.
That would literally secure the border in 72 hours.
Fucking wall.....
>>
bumpo
>>
>>745021253
This
>>
Fuck Donald fuck the liberals fuck democrats fuck republicans and fuck all of you with your shit fucking slave brain fuckin politics l want to kill all of you no discrimination l will be progressive about it believe l want to fucking kill all of you
>>
>>745012153
Well considering he got elected basically through a Russian disinformation campaign yeah, yeah he fucked over our entire constitutional democracy and is shitting all over it.

I know you cancer ass Trumptards won't read this because too many big words are in it but I'll go ahead and prove it with this PDF. Go ahead and call it fake news because you're unintelligent and need some type of validation in your shitty life!

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

There it is boys, actual research, not some CNN bullshit.

Peace faggots.
>>
>>745020217
wow you're so smart for coming up with that story wow can l fucking impale you with a spear or cut you in half with a sword lm not a republican or democrat l just want to kill you l think it would be doing you a favour so your political beliefs can be at rest and you don't need to stress anymore and makeup stories like this to confuse people overall and lie to them. l want to kill you and all the rest
>>
>>745023483
why so much salt

did a trump supporter rape u
>>
>>745012212
/thread
>>
>>745023629
I'm surprised there's still people who still believe in that Russian bullshit. I guess that CIA hacking tool or CNN wasn't enough.
>>
Nothing he has done has affected me negatively, so no.
>>
>>745014752
Government workers.....because in the real world they actually expect you to produce
>>
>>745023734
What do you mean l just want to put everyone out of their misery. Look at you all day after day spouting political bs and ou are powerless to do anything about it and the ones who control you herd your thought patterns. I'd do you all a favour and nobody could call it racist or anything it's just killing all of you jews americans Indians arabs chinese... l like chines they're not so bad and the japs... but they gotta get killed to l'm sorry, the Australians everybody gets killed no discrimination and all of europe
>>
>>745025929
Lets make the whole world great again
>>
>>745025929
cool story
>>
Jeff fucking Sessions!
>>
>>745026211
can't wait for NY to get nuked
>>
He hasn't iradicated India yet. God damn I hate those sweaty brown fucks.
>>
>>745026338
me 2
>>
>>745026419
It's on the new hundred dollar bill so hopefully they deliver
>>
File: IMG_4621.jpg (73KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4621.jpg
73KB, 500x501px
Not going to Vietnam.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.