[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God has made you supreme ruler of earth. All nations and armies

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1498001055559.jpg (25KB, 540x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498001055559.jpg
25KB, 540x221px
God has made you supreme ruler of earth. All nations and armies are yours to command.

What do?
>>
go on 4chan and jack off
>>
>>745009195
Nuke canada
>>
>>745009195
blow up the moon
>>
>>745009289
I agree with this Nuke it twice just because fuck Canada.
>>
>Enslave women
>kill the gross ones
>rape the hot ones
>>
Redistribute the global wealth
>>
>>745009577
Go to sleep bernie
>>
>>745009195
Nap most likely. Then build a laser death fortress on the moon and fill it with a harem of women from around the world
>>
>>745009195

Get a fleet of boats fill them with all the niggers and Muslims take them to Africa. Send every nuke in the world to Africa with Obama strapped to the biggest one explode all nukes world peace ensues. Live the rest of my life like a Boss.
>>
>>745009994
you are supreme ruler of earth not the moon you literally had one job and you fucked it up.
>>
Completely legalize weed, make them as legal as cigarettes. Globally.
>>
shitton of prostitutes and rape
>>
>>745009195
Go green.

And by green, I mean glass it all.

With nukes.
>>
>>745010290
>not enslaving the earth
Pff...
>>
>>745009195
Properly rule the world, focusing on education, food production, and science. Since God itself made me supreme ruler of earth i have no need for armies or to fear any sort of resistance. I utilize the resources of our planet to create immortality. The human race is now immortal. We then move about to seeding the universe. Now The universe is mine. I then turn towards god, conquering it and becoming a new god in its place. My name is Donald Trump.
>>
clear all people debts
>>
>>745009195
Liberate the holy land
>>
>>745009195
Give out reparations. When all the money is gone watch them cry. Have a clause in the contract if they do complain its forced sterilization and hard labor till death.
>>
>ITT: warmongering americans
>>
>>745010467
A.I. Detected
>>
>>745010629
Shouldn't you be in bed?
>>
>>745010732
oh burn! you got me with that one pal

omg why are americans so fucking retarded
>>
Take out Israel and North Korea, get rid of whole middle East region, and take all the oil..
>>
Moot point. God is a lie.
>>
ill tell ya what i would do if I was an ET
id take down B
first x then mu then b
asasha wratha visha maras anana kenta keratha heroro morovichas mentas vichas 13
so time to fall you angel faggots
left hand path ruleth the right
all hail ilratha queen of the midnight sun
the wicked fang of the empress of the endless night

just one s'hana ya-aaku-uza-a ma'
walking in broken on broken legs to take it all down
>>
File: highschool-of-the-dead-season-2.jpg (93KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
highschool-of-the-dead-season-2.jpg
93KB, 600x411px
>>745009195
Terraform sub-Saharan Africa
Clean up theYangtse
Clean up America's Superfund sites
Exterminate the 1% and their families - probably should do that first because they only get in the way of doing anything of lasting good for the human race.
>>
File: julian assange.jpg (47KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
julian assange.jpg
47KB, 620x387px
>>745009195
BURN THEM ALL!
>>
>>745009195
Have every single troop in all of my armies congregate at the foot of Mt. Rushmore and perform a tightly coreographed rendition of Michael Jackson's Thriller. Any soldier that set foot out of line woul be shot or thrown into one of the death camps.

Can you imagine the glory of millions of trained killers dancing at my whim? I would wipe a single tear from my eye at the beauty.
>>
> round up a few thousand valuable people
> carpet bomb the living fuck out of everything
> live as god-king in a small civilization of non-retards
> die before they spread out again and inevitably fuck up all my hard work
>>
>>745009195
Cover the Sahara in solar panels, hook everything up to the grid, set one currency and abolish inflation, set prices on all commodities based on the price of production, disarm all nuclear armaments, legalize all drugs but impose harsh penalties on anyone caught giving drugs to any child under the age of 18, disarm the larger part of all militaries keeping only a peace keeping force akin to police officers in all populated areas based on the area's population, ration all food globally, and take all military funding around the world to be put towards scientific research and space travel research. There's plenty more to do, but that's a start. Probably flawed but meh.
>>
Bring back vine
>>
stop somebody from nuking canada
>>
>>745009289
Fucking leafs and their maple syrup
>>
>>745010290
Get out normie
>>
File: 1480546263722.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1480546263722.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>745009195
turn everyone into an irl furry, except for furries. Also castrate all the furries. This way they are surrounded buy hot irl furries without being able to fuck them.
>>
>>745010832
>omg
get out
>>
>>745011659
kek
>>
>>745011772
Cruel and interesting. I like this guy.
>>
>>745009195
Give the power over to the jews, just to piss off /pol/
>>
>>745011772
Satan plz go
>>
Turn the Middle east into a sheet of glass, mass genocide all Muslims in western countries. and then send them all back to africa
>>
File: Facebook-e2e878.png (59KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-e2e878.png
59KB, 500x358px
>>745009195
> lead mankind to the stars
>>
So if I ruled all armies, then no war. So I can unite the world, and solve hunger in line a month, because that's purely a logistics issue and with our armies to build that effort can go into resource logistics.

Then I'd focus all space agencies into groups to develop ftl, asteroid mining, and large Naval sized craft.

Build empire of man
>>
somehow make her love me
>>
So lets see how many yakuza
we have on 4 chan
want some power
any 81
any ms 13?
hahahahaha
>>
>>745009195
I'd carry out a non violent plan to create a super race of humans out of every race by uplifting all humans as a whole instead of individually.
>>
next we would move some soldiers in and around the world in a circle kill the greys
with some shifters
kick to reverse
link in with the first self aware nihppo'na
ai wreck goofles mainframe and then take out apple
>>
I'd reset the game and everyone goes back to their original location with no technology.
>>
shift in face down thats the way we like to fuck
>>
>>745012984
OK we have ever thing we need looks like the rouge API is in Apples mainframe database.

https://youtu.be/Hcywf9mwF5U
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
>>
kewl beanz hit it
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.