[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I normally avoid women like the plague but when happen to strike

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

I normally avoid women like the plague but when happen to strike up a conversation with
the popular ones, it's like talking to a dog.
I ask what shows or movies they like
>I don't watch T.v
I ask what do they do in their free time
>Uh I don't know
Am I really that godamn repulsive? The only connection you want to make is online with me? Another thing, why are millennial women so damn illiterate? They can't go 1 minute without using the word 'like' or 'so'. Do I have to be in your circle of people you know in order to speak to you legitimately?

If their moderately attractive I'll turn scarlet red and just walk away shaking because a joke flew over their head or they give me looks like I am making them uncomfortable. Honestly I don't have any friends that are female because I'm too fucking weird looking for them or I'm too much of a loner usually.

feelsbadman
Also feels thread
>>
>>745003323
Do you know any game?
>>
>>745004141
I know many games, whats this in correlation to?
>>
>>745004298
No man, i mean, are you good at talking to girls sexually?
>>
>>745004580
Use context clues to figure that one out for yourself, you fucking baboon.
>>
>>745004580
oh Haha, never tried, I honestly just try to talk to them casually, because I'm afraid they'll think I'm a rapist if I just randomly say "you got a nice ass."
>>
>>745003323
>>745004298
>>745004709
thick mofo
>>
>>745004944
this isn't me>>745004709
>>
>>745005022
You wish it was.
jk 32 y/o kissless virgin here
>>
There are some rather unattractive people that get plenty of female attention. It's in every high school, college, bar, and even workplace that this happens. It's about your level of confidence and how you carry yourself. Rather than turning it into a job interview with barely open-ended questions, start out with a vague question or statement and build from there. There's always something to talk about or keep a conversation going, and as long as you don't smell as bad as you probably look, you'll be getting attention from them just fine.
>>
>>745005088
That's rough, I've kissed a girl before but it was in 2nd grade and she was a desperate fatty. I still count it
>>
>>745004860
Just date a whore, you may get laughed at but you will learn a lot quickly.
>>
>>745004141
Translation
Like, gaming women
> he got game
Or whatever that is
>>
>>745005155
I'm very chill and I shower every day and take good care of myself got this 11$ cologne, I honestly have confidence but I guess I didn't hit the genetic lottery to be approachable.
>>
>>745004860
GETTING THEM TO LIKE YOU IS ALL ABOUT TURNING THEM ON
>hoping that made it through your skull
>>
>>745003323
Yes OP popular grills don't sit at home watching TV with their parents. They are out sucking chad's cock while you jerk off to the walking dead
>>
>>745003323
Just keep trying anon, it's all about experience. I do pretty well with the ladies and I think it's because I treat them the same as men. I take it your in high school though so the fact is not only are women your age retarded, but so are you. You all will grow out of it. Also not being edgy and ugly helps.
>>
>>745005404
What turns them on? Backflips? DO I flex or some shit, this is too vague for me.
>>
>>745004860
you never say shit like that to a woman unless you want to sound like a creep
you tell her she's pretty and casually compliment her every step of the way as you go along
try to be subtle in doing so, but not too subtle
they're not guys, do not force guy humor, that'll just come off insensitive and/or smug and arrogant

they're often delicate - logical way of thinking isn't their stronger side, so be patient, but avoid patronizing them - they're not necessarily stupid

also, try and be more relaxed and spontaneous - i know, easier said than done, so that part will require some practice, but you'll get there eventually
>>
>>745005393
That lottery is bullshit. Like I said, it really isn't about how you look, it's about how you can carry yourself and mainly how you can make them laugh. Don't be an overbearing funny guy, but just get them to laugh to ease the tension of new people talking for the first time. Just find things to relate to what they're talking about, since it's about where they want the conversation to go.
>>
>>745005582
You turn them on by using your WORDS TO GIVE THEM "SPANK BANK" MATERIAL
>>
>>745005393
Honestly most people could be 8/10 if they just dressed right and took care of themselves. Blaming genetics for your bitch tits and full body zits is just denial.
>>
>>745005621
thanks, that makes a lot more sense then some of these replies. Being relaxed and spontaneous is a contradiction though that's why I'm just not getting it.
>>
>>745005757
Guys get off on images. Girls get turned on by words -> imagination
>>
>>745005890
Women love contradictions. That way they can write you off and say it's your fault if you're either too boring, or not responsible enough because of spontaneity. It's just a double edged sword that you have to learn to wield. You just have to learn how to take your bitch on a random adventure but also need to know when to stay home and rub her feet or whatever, and find a good balance in between
>>
>>745005582
sounds like you want somebody to give you a recipe on how to seduce women
sure, you can waste your money on a PUA training, but that won't get you too far

you come off tense and nervous, so no, you're not chill
>chill
and stop saying shit like $11 cologne
that's superfluous info nobody really cares about and it just amplifies that weirdo vibe you're emitting tbqh
>>
>>745006326
$11 is super cheap too, unless your buying samples lol
>>
>>745006326
What do u mean he comes off as tense and nervous. Through his posts?
>>
>>745006443
Well I just don't venture to stores that sell high price cologne, and I'm not really out to even have sex with women, I just want to interact with the opposite sex without looking like a fucking robot.
>>
>>745005786
>most people
>8/10

Are you fucking dumb how can most people be above average you thoroughbred retard?
>>
>>745003323
TV programs are a pretty good ice breaker. It's definitely the women, not you m8.
>>
>>745006703
Wear sauvage by Dior. Women eat it up. Honest.
>>
>>745006800
kek
>>
>>745006703
Also do reddit no fap. It's amazing the effects it has on women. Also pheromones are real.
>>
>>745006689
ummm, no, i drawn that conclusion by observing him closely via hidden cam in his room
>>
>>745006897
80 dollars to smell irresistible? For that money I can just invest in some rope and a rented van amirite?
>>
>>745006800
>could be
Learn to read faggot. Thankfully we live in america where average is 170lb as a women. Kinda drops the bar for everyone else.
>>
>>745006897
You don't need cologne and honestly most men wayyyyuuu over do it. If the women likes you she will like your bo
>>
>>745007137
How can u tell he comes off that way just through the text wondering bc I want to know. Like certain words or phrases? Sentence structure?
>>
>>745006703
>I'm not really out to even have sex with women
why would you want to interact with them then? what's your angle?
ofc you're gonna look like a fucking stub if there's no chemistry to drive you
>>
>>745005214
Cameron?
>>
>>745007259
Yes it lasts for like 2 years. 365+365 / 80 is like what 10 cents a day? If u wear it EVERY day which no one does
>>
>>745007513
>356+365
????
>>
>>745007264
Even if all 5/10s became 8/10 then there would be a shite ton more 8/10s and some look worse then others so they'd become 5/10s again to keep a normal distribution learn to logic
>>
>>745007634
Two fucking years god damn B has gone down in quality
>>
>>745007375
yes, deep lexical and syntax analysis
i even consulted noam chomsky and he confirmed my doubts after a detailed linguistic research
>>
>>745007697
What in the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>745007390
I know it sounds beta as fuck but people have told me before to become friends with them and gradually increase your relationship with them the more encounters you have. But It's just me going for grills way out of my league, and I realize that. I guess my angle is just to talk to people more and further my experience with social interactions and the opposite sex.
>>
>>745007747
Can you not add retard? You know it's less than half as much work to just write 730 fucking autist
>>
>>745003323
Women want to be taken Not ask your a pussy
>>
>>745007697
>if all chicks are hot then they're just average 5/10s, wouldn't bang
>>
>>745007758
are you retarded? Increase the average, what used to be average becomes below average. what used to be above average becomes average. Do you want pictures?
>>
>>745008002
Go back and reread, your beyond saving though tbh.
>>
>>745007752
Wow can I b ur nim chimpsky
>>
>>745007752
OP here you're quite the wisenheimer and I get where that other dude is coming from, if we're playing that game you seem like an entitled douche IRL
>>
>>745003323
How is this moronic thread getting so much attention. Slow news day i guess.
>>
>>745008254
True, but cmon at least it's better than cock tribute and furfag shit.
>>
>>74500808
This is basic statistics. What do you mean I'm beyond saving?
>>
>>745007859
oh gee...you know what, you can just disregard all advice concerning the step-by-step approach and subtlety and just go to a chick and tell her she has a nice ass straight ahead
that'll significantly increase your chances of getting laid while saving your valuable time
they'll either slap you or climb onto your dick (or both), but at least you'll know immediately how it ends
if it fails, just repeat with another one until you succeed

np thank me later
>>
>>745008085
>average is 5
>average is like 8.3
>all 8s are now considered below average
Please don't tell me you need pictures. Please
>>
>>745008466
Nice dubs, is this a test? I honestly don't know if people are fucking with me or giving good advice anymore, anyways im trying it. gg no re
>>
>>745007886
and rape victims could have prevented 100% of rape cases if only they had given their consent?
>>
>>745007886
*you're
>>
>>745008738
He's being honest. But it's bad advice.

Hey I think I know your problem you don't get social ques or however you spell it
>>
>>745008359
one could argue with that
>>
>>745008916
I think you're on to something, whenever I try to enter a conversation I get looked at like I got 3 heads.
>>
>>745009014
then argue, don't come to this thread just to lurk and be a faggot.
>>
>>745009127
Yeah my advice for that would be to watch old western movies Heavy on dialogue and facial expressions.
>>
>>745009014
What's ur argument or go back to fur fag land
>>
>>745009239
Which western is your favorite? Mines Remember the alamo.
>>
>>745009185
>>745009293
that's exactly what i did, thus proving my point...faggots
>>
well ya gave me some shit to think about lads. I'm done for tonight, ty
>>
>>745009596
Enjoy fur
>>
>>745007462
Fuck. Who are you
>>
>>745009356
fuck the western movie that isn't a spaghetti western movie directed by sergio leone with clint eastwood in it
>>
>>745009701
>insert "your mom" joke here :DD D
>>
>>745009707
I remember you dude you went to my elementary school. Remember when you forgot to do your homework and everyone laughed? You weren't the same after
>>
>dat feel when ure about to become a wizard
>>
File: 1504937860044.jpg (85KB, 618x679px) Image search: [Google]
1504937860044.jpg
85KB, 618x679px
>>745004298
>Do you have any game

>Yes, I have fallout 3, skyrim, etc

holy shit just give up on it OP
>>
>>745003323
>ghost of Elliot Rodger on the 4chinz

Pro tip: maybe it's you, you gigantic autistic faggot
>>
>>745008568
Keep trying autist
>>
>>745010299
Uwotm8?
>>
>>745010228
Looks like somebody needs pictures
>>
>>745010524
do it faggot
>>
>>745010524
This Nigga missed the point so hard he's ready to make a slide show. No one tell him what a bell curve is.
>>
File: IMG_6719.png (673KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6719.png
673KB, 640x1136px
>>745010615
Your face when I proved you wrong
>>
>>745011107
dafuq anon, you cropped my face out
also, you conveniently skipped the proving part
did you maybe think i wouldn't notice, you sneaky little rascal?
>>
>>745005155
Comment on them in a judgemental yet playful way. Take today for example, chick walks into my office and sees I'm busy... so she does this little playful type walk so as to tip toe in but it's bouncy. I turn and smile (important), not really busy with any thing important. "Hey! Whats up?" It's also important to be a little enthusiastic at least occasionally because it hints to them that you're fun to be around (I am). You obviously don't want to be autistically chipper all the time, there is an ebb and flow... a back and forth... a push and a pull. Anyway, she smiles back and diverts her eyes... a sign of attraction. It's important to be able to read body language, because women expect you to be able to read them and respond accordingly. She begins to speak, asking me a question about an ongoing project and I immediately interrupt... "Could you back up and do that little walk again?" I smile and never break eye contact first. This communicates confidence and in a flirty way lets her know I acknowledged her entrance. "Shut up Chad!" she responds blushing, attempting to break the sexual tension I've created and continues on with her question. I give her a pass and allow her to continue, but the entire time she is speaking I'm looking at her body language and listening intently, looking for the next opportunity to create more sexual tension. Though she doesn't make eye contact but only at fleeting moments, she makes it through her question and awaits a response. I continue with the eye contact, and now as she is listening to my response she's looking at me and absorbing the answer... now she, with an excuse of listening, is able to maintain eye contact... mostly... and I always ensure she breaks first. My response being professional... conveying articulate planning and execution... satisfactory, we joke for a minute about something else going on today and then wrap up, "Thanks Chad!"

Create sexual tension and flirt.
>>
>>745011332
Let me know if u need a slideshow
>>
>>745011537
Winner
>>
>>745011537
Almost got a boner from this
>>
>>745006858
Yes, but you're treating the encounter as if it is an exchange of equal value when you should be treating it like, "Oh, here is another one of my play things!"

Call it "manipulation" if you want to be very reductionist about it, but essentially you should have fun provoking reactions from women. Push their buttons, tease them, compliment them (not too much, and not directly), and build sexual tension. Communicate in as subtle a manner as possible... with something as passive as direct eye contact... that you would fucking destroy that pussy. Women are genetically engineered to detect confidence like this, and they will submit to it.

It is up to you, the man, to control the experience. The moment you stop having fun with it for your own enjoyment ONLY is the moment it is no longer fun for her... and she will lose interest... which is sometimes what you want.
>>
>>745011781
i almost got a gay boner
>>
File: 1499553445607.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499553445607.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
>>745005681
>it really isn't about how you look, it's about how you can carry yourself and mainly how you can make them laugh. Don't be an overbearing funny guy, but just get them to laugh to ease the tension

Not for everyone. I'm pretty fuckin' funny but it never did much for me in the female department. It might ease some tension or whatever, but as soon as they see a good looking guy, they bolt.

If you don't fit into the narrow spectrum of what they find as acceptable, you're not getting anywhere with them. Don't believe all the movies where the ugly, loner type guys manage to bag a quirky qt3.14. That almost never happens.
>>
>>745012496
pretty much
wit is a great asset to have and will be of great help in your attempt to smash that pussy
the only thing is, it does not apply if you're ugly

it did bring me a ton of pussy in college, but i'm moderately attractive, like 7/10
>>
>>745012496
>I'm pretty fuckin' funny but it never did much for me in the female department.

Humor for females has nothing to do with the objectively funny things you say. Women want to be entangled in a romantic story, and are more likely to laugh at things that are mere references to events and experiences that have helped the two of you create a bond. They literally don't give a single fuck about random funny jokes from you, but would laugh if you were to bring up something less funny but relevant as a kind of inside joke.

For example, the Wilfred Brimly "BEETUS" meme is relevant to my occupation, and I've made consistent reference to it at different times. Bringing it up now echoes back to those previous references and becomes an ongoing joke that builds on itself... like a form of the, "thats what she said" type of thing.

Women laugh at jokes told by men they are sexually attracted to, period. If she's laughing at your dumb jokes, it just means she is opening the door for you.
>>
>>745003323
is /b/ evolving into the new /r9k/?
>>
>>745012988
>moderately attractive

You could be Jeffrey Dahmer in that case.

I'd say dress well.
>>
>>745013017
Where can I see your stand up act?
>>
>>745012988 (checked, Heil Hitler)
>it does not apply if you're ugly

Correct, if a woman doesn't find you cute / attractive she will openly show her repulsion for you by not laughing at your jokes or not turning to face you directly. Body language is powerful if you learn to read it. Not every woman has the same scale, but you're not going to slide along the scale more than 1 point above or below where you are in reality.

7/10 guy might be an 8 to some chicks and a 6 to others (never a 5 or a 9). A 5/10 guy might be an unfuckable 4 to some chicks and a 6/10 to others (never a 3 or a 7). You need to be able to measure a womans sexual interest in you so you don't waste too much of your time trying to get with someone that looks at you like an unfuckable 4.
>>
>>745013522
Why would you think I do stand up?
>>
>>745013017
TRUTH
>>
>>745011537
t. daydreaming autist
>>
>>745014761
t. mad as fuck
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.