[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think of biker gangs? Vagos, hells angels, pagans,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_2906.jpg (125KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2906.jpg
125KB, 750x740px
What does /b/ think of biker gangs? Vagos, hells angels, pagans, mongols who's the baddest of the bad?
>>
File: Batgirl.jpg (967KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl.jpg
967KB, 1920x1080px
pointless thugs not worthy of this conversation.lets talk about titties instead.
>>
Fuck both those topics, this is now a get thread

Checkm
>>
>>744993288
Used to be cool in like the 70's. Now they're gay as fuck and anyone who thinks an ultra loud motorcycle is cool is really just a giant flaming faggot.
>>
>>744993758
Amateur

Check these dubs
>>
>>744993288
faggots who like feeling their balls vibrate on their bikes - then they go in the clubhouse and slap their dicks across each others' lips
>>
>>744993288
As long as it's just a bunch of guys enjoying bikes and freedoms I'm okay with them. But most are just criminals that happen to ride bikes
>>
>>744993288
hells angels run california
>>
>>744993288
Biker gangs are ridiculous and should be laughed at.
>>
The angels are the only cool ones and its not even like a wow those guys are cool more of a damn they actually do the shit you see in movies. They are on top. Every other club bows to them. The angels control a significant portion of the drugs in the country. Before Jerry died the wrecking crew was hells angels and they were deeply involved in the acid trade. Probably still are but i havent fucked with the dead in a long time. Every other mc is nigger tier while the angels are like mafia.
>>
My dad's president of a biker gang, I won't say which though. His is for a good cause and all, but it's a very elaborate and organized system. He had to get permission from the Banditos and meet requirements in order to have a gang, and then was given a specific area. And lot of them are criminals, and run drug farms/labs. A lot are good people, but a lot also don't fuck around and they're basically the equivalent of cartels, just not as fierce.
>>
>>744994422
I live in Bandito country, you won't see an Angel wear colors here. 1% clubs used to be pretty big but I think a lot of drug smugglers got smarter and stopped advertising by flying colors. Also the 80s and 90s gave us hip professionals that bought Harleys and Triumphs for their mid-life crisis and they filled up the roads.
>>
>>744994422
The Outlaws keep the Angels the fuck out of Chicago
>>
>>744993288
Well the motorcycle club had a party,
And all the young virgins were there.
And I found a blonde with little bitty titties
And a pretty yellow ribbon in her hair.
Then I told her the three biggest lies in the world,
The ones my Daddy first told me,
And that was the beginning of my sexual life
And the end of my fantasy.

I said, "This'll only hurt for a little while,
I'll only put the head of it in.
I promise that I'll never try to cum in your mouth."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnEmghSrOig

DAC is cool with it , im cool with it
>>
>>744993621
Go to literally any other thread on /b/ for that
>>
it's either ha or small sets hood-hood where im from. im indifferent, its usually the small time skids that fuck around the most though. being involved with any of them is a good way to fuck up your life.
>>
only 1%ers do the cool shit tho
>>
>>744993288
Btw it's an MC call it a biker gang infront of them will get your ass kicked

And some are cool some are cunts and some are great people really depends if were talking 1%ers or not

There are literally thousands of MCs and everyone is different so it's kinda hard to look at them as a whole

There's one MC that protects kids who have been a victim of abuse and sits outside the kids house to make sure who raped/abused them don't comeback to hurt or influence the kid before the trial
>>
>>744994157
That's only 1%ers that are criminals most MCs are law abiding
>>
File: 1505180567252.jpg (40KB, 405x650px) Image search: [Google]
1505180567252.jpg
40KB, 405x650px
>>744993288
Boozefighters MC

/thread
>>
>>744994422
Angels don't deal acid now as it's no longer a profitable drug. Also, angels aren't cool anymore. No biker gang is fucking cool anymore.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
>>744993288
I think the ones that are portrayed in anime is cool I guess
>>
HEY LOOK AT ME

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMPPPPPP
BRAAAAMMPPP RUM PMM PMMMM RUM RUM PMMM MPMMMMMMM
>>
>>744993288
It seems comfy, but I'm definitely not cut out for that kind of lifestyle.
>>
>>744994591
texasfag huh
>>
>>744994591
What kind of lube do they use for all the butt secks? Silicon based? Water based? Astroglide? KY? Probably just spit since they're rough and tumble bikers.
>>
>>744995473
dont forget the huge shootout in wacko. didnt they say 1% cant fly their colors
>>
I thinks gangs are bad.
>>
>>744996805
>Boozefighters MC

Aren't they more just into partying and racing, not slinging crank like 2 wheeled niggers like the other clubs?
>>
>>744997890
I live in a windy state, because Texas sucks and Arizona blows ;) they wear colors here but usually weekend warriors.
>>
>>744993288
There fine if they stick to themselves with anything related to the MC. Have a few family members and friends in MCs. My thinking is that they're all good and should do what they need to so long as it stays between each other, the moment some fag starts involving john/jane doe civilian who is just trying to get by in their life and get on with it then there just weak cunts who feel they need to make up for a lack of masculinity.

TL;DR: All fine if you in a MC, but if you try to use your membership to be a cool tough guy then your just a weak cunt.
>>
>>744993288
ive worked with a few angels, they arent bad as long as you dont cross them. also a good idea to keep out of their "business" unless you want to catch a felony or get shot. some crazy mother fuckers though, definitely the kind of people who youd want next to you in a dark alley
>>
>>744998212
boozefighters were supposedly the very first 1% MC and were the inspiraton for that marlon brando movie. dont know if they were ever involved in illegal things that other outlaw MCs are. i know there was a fued between 2 factions of early BF. fun fact about the BF is that the actor robert patrick is a reginal president of BF in texas
>>
>>744994422
apparently you didn't happen to hear about the 81s retreat from Philadelphia in the early 2000s.. or the hell raisers ball in Staton island.....
>>
>>
If you have ever bought meth or a throw away piece, chances are very high it has passed through an MC's hands at some point or been controlled by an MC.

Its basically a street gang for white guys
>>
>>744998383
this....

lotta guys these days expect the patch to work for them, instead of them working for the patch
>>
File: Chicken_nigger.jpg (45KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken_nigger.jpg
45KB, 500x378px
They buy mr noodles. so im fine with them

p.s mr noodle guy here.
>>
>>744998383
Its a lot like the mafia. 99% of the time they stay to their own business. 1% of the time "normal" people happen to get involved somehow.

Do you really expect a 1% to let you dam near run them off the road because Aiden or Spencer in the back seat distracted you? Fuck no, you are losing teeth. Do you think a 1% is going to let you rip them off in a dope deal? No, you will be found in a ditch a few days later. Of course there is collateral damage every now and then. Just look at Chicago and its black gangs. As criminals go, biker gangs are fairly bro tier. Just be white and an upstanding guy and the majority wont ever bother you. Stand up when you should have sat down, and all bets are off
>>
>>744993288
Guys who ride alone. Biker gangs are for weak faggots who need to group up.
>>
>>745000347
That applies to almost everyone in life. The biggest problem people have who didnt grow up in a bad neighborhood is that they think "fuck you, I dont need to do what you tell me" and then moan and cry when they have a 30k hospital bill and need 10k in dental work done.

Unless you are positive you will be able to beat the shit out of a person, its in your best interest to do what they say. Not everyone walking this planet is a passive aggressive Starbucks customer who is going to be ok with a long horn beep and a middle finger as you accelerate your Honda Accord past them
>>
I try to think of bikers gangs the way i think about LARPers. If they're having fun, it's no business of mine. But exactly like LARPers, i also find them pathetic and pitiable.
>>
>>745001194
You should tell them that. Unlike LARPers, chances are pretty good your mom is going to need her insurance policy from work to pay for your medical care
>>
>>745001313

I said if they're having fun it's no business of mine. I also don't go out of my way to admonish LARPers for being pathetic.

But nevertheless, both groups are.
>>
>>745001025
This very much.

The murder rate in Chicago would be half of what it is if people from Lincoln/Wicker Park realized not everyone they meet is going to be going on their facebook group later to complain about the "mean guy at the bar" and will instead would rather shoot you because you annoyed them.
>>
>>744993288
vagos is real? is it the same as in gta?
>>
>>745001479
Might equals right. Even if it is "your business" you dont have a leg to stand on if you arent going to do anything about it.

Calling 911 btw isnt "doing something about it". A lot of people need to learn their place in the world
>>
File: 1497277936582.jpg (58KB, 734x737px) Image search: [Google]
1497277936582.jpg
58KB, 734x737px
>>745001617
>>
>>745001617

What the fuck are you talking about? I said it ISN'T my business. Doing what about what? Are you suggesting that i'm not allowed to THINK they're pathetic unless i'm willing to "do something about it"? How the fuck does that make any sense?

I think Black Mirror is boring and pretentious. I don't now have to go kick charlie booker's ass.
>>
>>745001802
Considering you are the one calling people "pitiful" while living in a 80% white suburb, are you sure you arent projecting just a bit? ;)
>>
>>745001990

Clover. Follow the clover.
>>
>>745001926
You said "as long as it isnt any of my business"... as in, if it suddenly BECAME your business then it would be a "problem"
>>
>>745002030
Ive been around since /k/ was starting businesses. Your clover means nothing to me
>>
>>745002148

No, i said if they're having fun it's no business of mine. Which is, actually yes, a bad way of constructing that sentiment, because it would mean if they were ever unhappy, it would suddenly become my problem but...

Ya know, i'm not fixing that. I want to be like, "THESE BIKERS HAVE BURNED OUT, I MUST INTERVENE ON THEIR BEHALF!"
>>
>>745002211

When did /k/ do that? I've never left /b/.
>>
>>745002310
More like "these bikers have decided that the nice old lady in the mini van that just almost killed one of them on the freeway ramp have decided this old bitch needs to die"... still none of your business? How about if that old bitch is your inattentive driving ass?
>>
>>745002414
A few times, but Red Caravan Trading Company was probably the biggest right around 2010-2011ish
>>
I think one thing we can all agree on is that everyone talking shit about MCs in this thread, would never do so face to face with them.
>>
>>744993288
cops should arrest them all
>>
>>745002655
They're violent, hardcore criminals. You bet your sweet ass I wouldn't.
>>
>>745002655
I would. Im white, not disrespectful, and know my place in the world
>>
>>745002482

I'm a little old lady? And i almost killed a biker on the freeway ramp?

Man, i kick ass. I love this fantasy you've concocted. Lemme add to it. I've got skiiinny fuckin' arms and a beer belly and i'm wearing a yellow flower dress that's faded, and i'm suckin' down marlboro reds while wearing sunglasses at night.
>>
I got glaucoma, i aint got time for this shit.
>>
Harleys are slow as fuck. I mean painfully slow. You have to hold back lest you embarrass one from a stoplight. Source: Suzuki C109R.
>>
>>745002904
Ha, my Lincoln MKX will waste most Harleys......
>>
>>745002768
I said talking shit. Talking shit is inherently disrespectful, eg. "they're scum, thugs etc." None of the faggots in this thread would dare say that shit to their faces.

I'm not saying they're good people, or pillars of the community but they are hardasses.
>>
>>745002803
>I'm a little old lady?
Not sure, depends on how you drive

>And i almost killed a biker on the freeway ramp?
Again, depends on how you drive and if someone has a problem with it. Bikers are a lot like gang bangers in the sense that if you piss them off for any reason, you are either catching a bullet or an ass whipping by 5 of them.
>>
>>744993288
my uncle ran with hells angels for most of his 20s as a dealer, they only let him out because he became a father, that said, most of the hells angels ive met have been extremely friendly people.
>>
>>745002904
Annnnnd we have finally got a crotch rocket asshole in the thread. It was inevitable, surprised it took this long
>>
>>744993858
Cartman?
>>
>>745003009

I straight up said that i wouldn't be rude to them. That's mean. Just as i wouldn't mock larpers if i passed by them. You go, you pathetic fucks. I actually admire their shamelessness. I'm a very shameless person, but... i'd have to be pretty drunk to throw a hackysack at somebody and scream fireball or some shit and then stand around waiting for the DM to calculate damage.
>>
>>745003058

Why would i want to piss them off? That's mean.
>>
I was asked if I wanted to join an MC once. I was just a bartender/bouncer at a hole in the wall. The head guy or whatever passes for senior officer called my boss, told him that they'd be in to have a party in 2 weeks and they didn't want any niggers in the bar. 2 weeks later 7 or 8 escalades rolled up, the bar was full of people from the club. They were a rough bunch, meaning I hoped to hell they behaved because I wasn't about to throw one of them out. They were also polite to me though, they drank all the Jaeger and Patron but they were leaving $50 tips for me. I made like $1,200 that night. They didn't even make much of a mess. On their way out, they tossed me a shirt and told me to wear it the next time they had a party. They also told me to watch my back when I wore it. All in all, they were an okay bunch by me. Several offered me their girlfriend's but I politely declined. There was some girl giving blowjobs by the pool table all night long, I figured it was an initiate thing because she was doing it for hours. A real trooper she was.
>>
>>744993288
fun and useless fact: I had the head of the Hell's Angels of the country where I live come to me to learn how to fight with a knife
>>
>>744995724
Who the fuck wants to live in Chicago anyway ?
>>
>>745003157
Annnnd we found the anon in a motorcycle thread who knows nothing about motorcycles. It was inevitable surprised it took this long.
>>
>>745003320
How old were you? Must have been a trip.
>>
>>745003314
Maybe you didnt think what you did was offensive, but they did. Shit happens.

Will you still think they are "pitiful" when they make you piss your pants on the shoulder of the freeway? Why doesnt so much matter as "this is happening right now" does
>>
>>745003240
Okay, you're allowed to call them pathetic if you want, but they're pathetic people that would beat the absolute shit out of you easily.
>>
File: Worf canyon.webm (686KB, 320x576px) Image search: [Google]
Worf canyon.webm
686KB, 320x576px
>>745003533
>>
>>745003418
Some of us get stuck in this shithole
>>
>>745003583
Basically this
>>
>>745002629
The red caravan for real you fucking autistic newfag
Jesus fucking christ you just failed so hard
>>
>>745003577

Yes? If a big fat neckbeard who masturbates to cringe was kicking my old lady ass on the freeway, that doesn't suddenly transmute him into a badass.

Unless that is how it works. Neckbeards need to murder old ladies to transcend to the next level.
>>
>>744993288
White trash.
Basically niggers without the excuse of being niggers.
>>
>>745003889
>>745003577

I am not, by the way saying bikers are neckbeards(well some of them are, but that wasn't the point of my post), i'm just saying how pathetic they are does not depend on whether they can kick my ass or not.
>>
>>745003887
Very sorry, it was the Crimson Caravan, and they still exist 7 years later. They even donate to charity theses days

http://www.thecrimsoncaravan.com/
>>
>>745003887
>>745004081

If it makes you feel better i've never heard of EITHER of those things. ^_^
>>
File: SKRILLEX2.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
SKRILLEX2.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
My dad was the leader of the Sons of Anarchy, Redwood Originals chapter. He took his own life and drove into a semi truck.
>>
File: 1%.jpg (87KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1%.jpg
87KB, 600x582px
These guys, all the others are faggots
>>
>>745004172
It really doesn't, as opposed to your clover ;)
>>
Grew up around vagos. Their parties/campouts are legendary. Once they threw one somewhere in Ca that the Angels had majority stake in. I remember having to leave work the woman/kids but shit popped off anyway. Crazy night. Good people. The club atmosphere was awesome. Wanted to join for the longest time but grew out of it.
>>
>>745004314
Stopped watching after Gema killed Taira. No point to the show after that. She was the hope in Jax. Without her, we all knew how it would end
>>
In general they are fat older men who are far past their prime trying to feel relevant and wanted. I think they are clinging on to something that was "cool" when they were kids, but don't realize that it just makes them look like desperate old men looking for attention.
>>
File: 1493172847946.jpg (35KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493172847946.jpg
35KB, 1024x715px
>>744993288
Im from SOCAL and am surrounded by faggots on baggers who all watched one too many episodes of sons of anarchy. i'd like to plow through a pack of those loud, obnoxious, harley driving faggots with my truck
>>
>>745004660
The Bonnie Rotten parody is so much better
>>
File: 509.png (194KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
509.png
194KB, 600x450px
>>745004634
As a brother in a MC you ain't wrong. Other factors are in play but yea you are on it.
>>
>>744993288
Faggot only has a 2-piece patch.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Here's a vest no patch holder tho
>>
File: P4260378.jpg (176KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
P4260378.jpg
176KB, 800x315px
>"b-but biker gangs are for losers and faggots, they're all bad!!!!!"
>>
>>744994422
Bandidos are strong enough that there is no Angels chapter in Texas.
>>
>>745005066
+1 for Bonnie Rotten love
>>
>>744994591

A cartel is just a type of corporation where the groups involved agree to fix prices and eliminate competition. You can't be equivalent to a cartel. You are either a part of one, or you're not.
>>
>>744994591
>>744995473
Bandidos, not Banditos.
>>
File: squathouse2.jpg (18KB, 140x134px) Image search: [Google]
squathouse2.jpg
18KB, 140x134px
>>745005209
Mine
>>
I grew up around angels and most are pathetic junkies who whore their wives out for pbr and meth chemicals. No money. You see the hot young sluts at sturgis but they rode in with some yuppie mba who grew some stubble for the event. Crack cocaine and mexican meth took the wind out of the bikers sails in the 80s and 90s and the easy rider story has become a reality. Its over. Dead in the middle of the road. Killed (taken over)by paranoid hicks wanting to be weekwnd warriors.
>>
>>745005670
Lol. Really? What the fuck happened to your clubhouse faggot??
>>
>>745005861
When I was a kid my buddy's uncle was a Bandido. He was a super meth freak, fucked up all the time. He had a big jagged scar on his belly, he said some guy tried to gut him like a pig and left him to die holding his guts in his hands. He shot himself in the heart, right outside my buddy's dad's window. My friend got up for school the next morning and found his dead uncle in the back yard.
>>
>>744993288
i went to a mongols party and met some haggard looking 1%ers. was nerve racking tho
>>
File: REB2.jpg (35KB, 353x540px) Image search: [Google]
REB2.jpg
35KB, 353x540px
>>744993288
>>
>>744994422
Angel's are fucking weak ass maggots, you faggot.
>>
All the mainstream big clubs you listed ain't shit. EFMC über alles.
>>
>>744996684
>most MCs are law abiding
Audibly kek'd

You don't know where the term 1% came from do you? Over half of the biker clubs in America were or still are 1% even if they don't flaunt it
>>
>>744993288
They're all pussies go ms13 or 'tel or go back to zimbabwe
>>
File: REBS.jpg (87KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
REBS.jpg
87KB, 940x627px
>>744993288
>>
>>745008275
Faggots
>>
>>745008412
This.

Rebels are meth heads and wife beating closeted faggots.
>>
in this thread:
faggots that think it's cool to talk about biker gangs and pretending you're in them. you're not fooling anyone.
>>
Wtf does MC mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 475x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 475x533px
Arms dealers
>>
>>745008596
Man Child.
>>
>>745008596
Micro Cocks.
>>
>>745008596

"Masters Cock"

It's how they all get in to the gang. They have to suck off every gang member in their chapter before they get to wear the official lingerie with the cool picture on it.
>>
File: rebelsaustralia.jpg (58KB, 1025x600px) Image search: [Google]
rebelsaustralia.jpg
58KB, 1025x600px
>>745008412
your tha foggat
>>
70s and even 70s bikie gangs were more to do with helping communities and sticking it to the man.

Now days theyre just a bunch of criminals trying to out do one another.
>>
>>745008833
I remember the 70s well. But the 70s not so much.
>>
>>744994422
These days the HA only really operate out of California, though they do still have a stranglehold on the meth trade from Eureka to Bakersfield and Madera to San Diego. The Barstow area is hard to regulate because of all the fucking trailerpark pill-dope labs. They usually blow themselves up within a few months anyways.

My uncle crossed a group of angels back in the 80's and they kidnapped him, beat him into unconciousness, took a piece of PVC piping, shoved it up his ass, passed barbed wire through it, and then pulled the pipe out around the barbed wire leaving it fully lodged in his colon. They then spent two days slowly pulling it out. Poor bastard shit in a bag until the day he died.
>>
>>744998383
>>744999907
>>745000347
I was in prison....Biker gangs are through,
Its all young guys selling drugs and the rest of you are IRL LARPers.
the 80s are way the fuck over and the ATF and DEA got rid of you niggers.
>>
>>744994591
you biker fags aint cartel lol, cartel has more of a mafia feel to it, i got family thats in one.
>>
>>745001485
>The murder rate in Chicago would be half of what it is if
if black women didnt raise black kids to shoot and riot.
White bikers are a thing of the past get over it nigger.
>>
>>745002629
>2010-2011ish
>>745002211
>Ive been around since /k/ was starting businesses. Your clover means nothing to me
Wow look a new faggot.
>here since 06 niggers.
>>
>>744993288
Pagans I've been around, they're all right if you're respectful
>>
>>745003736
And the rest upgraded from Detroit.
>>
>>745003058
>you are either catching a bullet or an ass whipping by 5 of them.
The 80s are over and any dude who did that is a jail bird or dead thanks to the boys in blue,
>BUH BUH BUH MY GANG IS HARD AS FUCK.
Yes, and then the SWAT flash bang you and you are dead.
Next LARP nigger.
>>
>>744993288
I think that 99% of them are larping faggots.
>>
File: 1432175037988s.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1432175037988s.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>744993288
Drug Dealing, walking STD's, wannabe, Rapey Douchbags. They dropped out of HS, and now get pretty girls hooked on Heroin and pimp them out. Should be a Bounty on them...
>>
>>745004634
>In general they are fat older men who are far past their prime trying to feel relevant and wanted. I think they are clinging on to something that was "cool" when they were kids, but don't realize that it just makes them look like desperate old men looking for attention.
Thank you finally some one who isnt larping.
Geting fucking wasted and beating people up is something bikers and punk rockers did in the 70s and 80s by the 2000s the cops arrested or shot all them niggers.
>>
>>745005397
Over weight middle aged people with neck beards.
Cool cool, Ill stick with armani and coppa and gabbana.
>BUT BUT BUT I WEAR LEATHER.
So do skin heads....Look I get you in a drunken haze you beat up people but since I had money I would hire people to teach me to fight.
>
>>
>>745006368
>>745005861
Member when the bikers used to just want a good time.
The 50s remember.
>>
File: patchover.jpg (52KB, 368x516px) Image search: [Google]
patchover.jpg
52KB, 368x516px
>>745004622
>we all knew how it would end

no we didn't. are you saying you didn't see all the stuff that happened with the chinese and clay?
>>
>>745009262
>My uncle crossed a group of angels back in the 80's and they kidnapped him, beat him into unconciousness, took a piece of PVC piping, shoved it up his ass, passed barbed wire through it, and then pulled the pipe out around the barbed wire leaving it fully lodged in his colon. They then spent two days slowly pulling it out. Poor bastard shit in a bag until the day he died.
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THE MC RIDE OR DIE MAN.
Good, then the cops and swat flash bang your ass and youre sucking dick in jail.
>>
File: 1501788446314.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501788446314.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>744993288
>What does /b/ think of biker gangs?
>white niggers who need numbers to feel "strong"

Another subculture of white trailer trash that are just plain trash.
>>
>>745009966
THANK YOU.
The get people hooked on drugs and then beat them up when said person is passed the fuck out.
I hope the SWAT fuck em up/
>>
File: 1501246936439.jpg (30KB, 420x470px) Image search: [Google]
1501246936439.jpg
30KB, 420x470px
>>745009966
>pretty girls
>white trash trailer park scum whose only social climb would/could have been stripper or paid escort.
>>
File: 1504677827817.jpg (31KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1504677827817.jpg
31KB, 640x432px
>>745010518
Real man, real.
Fucking white nigger bullshit.
I cant wait till the boy in blue kick your shit in.
You want action take your ass to the service and serve yer damn country boy.
>>
>>745010687
>only social climb would/could have been stripper or paid escort.
Now come on....One could have fucked a MC president and drive HER OWN CAR WOW.
MCs are dead and they where punks with guns in the 80s.
>my friends are staties.
>>
>>745005397
>A bunch of drug dealing, drug abusing, alcoholic tugs who need numbers to feel tough
>hold a banner rallying against the easily most reviled offense in the world
>must be "good guys" look at muh banner
>>
Any CVMA members?
>>
Absolute faggots where I'm from. Have seen them act tough at bars and get their asses handed to them when people got tired of their shit.
>>
>>745010252
I do remember the 80's, today there doesn't exist the kind of presence a 1% MC was. Bikers are very orderly and calm today, completely lacking the numbers in urban areas. It's a thread about MCs, 99% are groups of people who like to ride together.
>>
File: 1502245373716.jpg (36KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
1502245373716.jpg
36KB, 400x414px
>>745001802
so uncomfortable looking at that pic.
I feel like the weight of that giant hat will fold that poor kid's neck like an accordion at any minute.
>>
>>744993288
My mom sold heroin for the HA
She was a piece of shit but the bikers were always nice to me growing up. One of the bikers named Big Mike was a convicted killed who had done four years on a manslaughter charge for shooting a man who broke into his home I guess the frown on shooting people twice in California. He would always give my sister & I jars of change to go down to the liquor store and get snacks & that the coolest collection of items in his house.

So I have a positive view of the Hells Angels
Don't really know anyone from the others.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.