[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so if black and hispanics always get blamed for the welfare state

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: welfare chart.png (14KB, 570x424px) Image search: [Google]
welfare chart.png
14KB, 570x424px
so if black and hispanics always get blamed for the welfare state sucking up government resources and getting all the handouts, what about all the white people who receive more welfare than blacks and hispanics combined? shouldn't they be blamed for the ballooning of the welfare state?
>>
>>744988873

Blacks make up 17% of the population and 25% of SNAP recipients. Whites make up over 50% of the population and 40% of SNAP recipients.

So, oh snap?
>>
>>744988873

How many mixed nigger babies are being covered under "white"?
>>
>>744988873

You're really fucking stupid. I'm guessing you struggle with math quite a bit.
>>
>>744989206
that's not the point. why are 40% of the foodstamp handouts white people?
>>
>>744989397
then perhaps you could explain it to me in all your infinite wisdom:)
>>
>>744989335
are you mad because (white girls especially) girls would rather fuck niggras and dogs than touch your neckbearded tiny white dick?:)
>>
>>744989566
because there is a shit load of white people
>>
>>744989566
That's exactly the point, you nitwit.
>>
>>744989968
so there are shit ton of poor whites who cant take care of themselves? then why do they blame blacks and hispanics for sucking of all the welfare? do you argue that white people should get more welfare? i thought it was all dependent on socioeconomic conditions. blacks and hispanics face far more discrimination and you only reinforce my point when you talk about niggers and spics lol
>>
>>744990141
getting rid of welfare would only hurt white people so why did they elect a president who wants to take away their support?
>>
>>744989566
Because there are more white people. There are over 290 million white people and 60 million black people.
>>
>>744990273
because niggers are proud to be broke ass shits living off welfare? and act like they are owed it? like other people are responsible for paying for their 15 kids?
>>
>>744991767
>>744990557
so you blame the societal ills of your large white country on a few million minorities? especially when most of the states welfare is used up by whites (because they make up such a large part of the country of course). so its just easier to blame minorities instead of fixing the problem? i'm just trying to understand white people in your country :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.