[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baww thread /b/ros What's got you down? Why are you distant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: baww.jpg (167KB, 1030x506px) Image search: [Google]
baww.jpg
167KB, 1030x506px
Baww thread /b/ros

What's got you down? Why are you distant again anon? What did they do? What did they say? Did depression throw you for the loop again? What're we drinking/smoking today guys?
>>
>>744973452
OP here when was the last time you cried guys?

I'm trying to get a fucking education and things are already down the drain
>>
>>744973588
i just want a smoke and a drink and take a step back into when life was carefree
>>
File: 1497968524879.png (64KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497968524879.png
64KB, 400x375px
>>744973452
>>
File: glory_hole_doge.jpg (222KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
glory_hole_doge.jpg
222KB, 1280x926px
>>744973452
Just missing the good times. The reality just set in that I'll never see my grandpa again. I'm not allowed to go to my favorite place anymore. I never met my dad. I never had friends. Never joined a band. I never did anything with my childhood. Now I'm 20. I don't want anything in life. Everything sucks. I'm not even smart enough to have hobbies. My videogames are the only ways the pass time. I want to do stuff with my life. But I'm terrified of even leaving the house.

I really miss my grandpa.

>>744973588
I had a good cry yesterday. It didn't feel good, but apparently crying is good for us humans.
>>
I'm having a good ole drink of ron zacapa and contemplating tomorrow. but I can't get too drunk because I have to play music.

The friend I should have stayed sober with fell through after one day, and now it doesn't seem to matter anyway
>>
>>744974142
tbh the older you get, crying just feels draining and not stress relieving
>>
>>744973452

40 yr old alcoholic with a wife that hates me & 3 young kids.

life sucks.

you young fucks should be having fun before real responsibilities ruin your lives......
>>
Last time cried: yesterday. Been a depressed piece of shit most of my life, yet somehow i feel it's getting better! Stay strong anons
>>
>>744974586
fuck i wish i could but but lately every morning i roll out of bed i think about hanging from a noose
>>
What makes you guys feel human?

eg music, cooking, hanging with friends
>>
File: 1504733848574.png (106KB, 213x231px) Image search: [Google]
1504733848574.png
106KB, 213x231px
>>744973452
I forgot how to cry recently. I know I need to, but every time I get close it never happens. I feel sorrow, grief, and I've been depressed for years. But I just can't cry, even though I know I need to. Maybe on some level I think its useless to cry.

I smoke light blue American Spirits, and any beer I can get for cheap helps.
>>
>>744975302
what's the story behind your anguish anon
>>
>>744974142

>Never joined a band

I didn't pick up a guitar until I was 17. I didn't play in a real band until I was in my early 30s and even that was just church songs I played with the praise band.
Finally started a band a could years ago. I'm 40 now.

I couldn't tell you what my hobbies are, not counting the band. Computer stuff I guess? I was one of the original Nintendo nerds. Videogames used to be my life too. Don't have as much time to play them lately.

I went from an IT professional to a delivery boy, to a way underpaid IT Jack off all trades, to a delivery boy and janitor, to an overworked and disrespected (and probably underpaid) IT professional, to a software developer in the last 20 years.
(I make the distinction between "IT professional" and "software dev" because now I'm not expected to dump whatever's in my head while coding to answer the phone and walk people through turning their computer off and on again, and then resuming my interrupted train of thought to go right back to coding.)

Fuck this "I'm 20 now, I'm too old to learn anything now" mentality. Fuck it right to hell. I have friends in their 30s who have only started learning bass and guitar in the last few years.

Take a walk around the block. Google job opportunities in your area. Or meetups. Whatever. I don't know your details, so some of what I'm saying might not apply.

Don't count yourself out just yet, anon.

>not smart enough to have hobbies

Bullshit. Take this "I'm not smart enough" bullshit and flush it down the fucking toilet. It's a way to relieve yourself of the responsibility of controlling your own life.

You have just as much potential to do great meaningful shit, or even just enjoyable shit. But never buy into the "I'm not smart enough" lie. For anything. Ever.
>>
>>744975871

>could years ago
*couple

>Jack off all trades
God fucking damn it. You know what I meant, but fuck me running this phone is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>744974304

Stay sober for yourself. It's great that you care about your friend, but don't let someone else's actions dictate what you do.

If you want to drink, fucking drink. If you think you need to stop, stop. But don't use anyone else as a reason or an excuse.
>>
>>744976070

It wasn't an excuse, I am drinking right now. It was something I wanted to do for him, but I guess he wants to stay on the bottle, so now I don't have to care about his problems anymore because he brings them on himself. At least I managed to stay sober for five days, like I usually do, so nothings changed other than what I think of him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.