[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE HAVE UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT THE SUN IS FLAT. JOIN US NOW,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: clouds-behind-sun.png (273KB, 702x362px) Image search: [Google]
clouds-behind-sun.png
273KB, 702x362px
WE HAVE UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT THE SUN IS FLAT.

JOIN US NOW, AND HELP SPREAD THE TRUTH OF THE FLAT SUN.

discord code mMtABaz
>>
trips wasted
>>
>>744971326
no you foolish roundie
>>
>>744971562
OH HECK
>>
>>744971604
heh
>>
>>744970999
Stop make fun. If you project or flash light on glass you see light spot. If you call that spot flat then ok. Sun is not an object just projected light just like moon and all other stars. There us ni space what we have been told. We havent been there and we wont because there is no where to go.
>>
you're actually retarded.
the sun is a fucking cube, moron
>>
>>744972013
off yourself
everyone knows the moon is the cube, not the sun
the sun is fucking flat
>>
>>744972013
You are tard. Ignorant shit. U can freely say that people are stupid ignorant shits. There is no way to wake everyone up. If you dont care then ok. Be slave. Follow what your parent or stupid schools command you to do. Remember if you dont come from rich family you will be poor cunt for rest of your life. I will be for sure but guess what i wont feel that way. I dont see any importance in that useless paper shit what we call money. There are full of tatng that are priceless and never cimplished with any money. If everyone would know that there is creator and there is afterlife noone would go to thous shit jobs.
If you want live like this where you sit in shithole what we call school 12+ years and then work till you arent able to work anymore then ok. Remember your kids will do same.
>> You think this is what we are ment to do?
>>
>>744972747
who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my thread
>>
>>744973316
Dont you like truth?
Why you need make fun of truth? Go to your discord and troll other ppl?
>>
>>744973702
answer my question please
>>
>>744973855
I am flat earther and not a shill or troll. I just check if you arent making fun of our worlds reality and in that way leading other people think in that way.
>>
>>744974063
you are a fool, the earth being flat? that's just too silly
>>
>>744974308
Nice troll again. Take photo of local sun and then make fun.
>>
File: dude.png (6KB, 246x141px)
dude.png
6KB, 246x141px
Shit tier fucking voice channel needs more autism get in here...
>>
>>744974308
If i am fool proof me that you are accidental worthless monkeyman who lives on spinning rock which spins and fly trough infinite space?
How is pic related passoble on ball?
>>
>>744974663
it's large enough that you can't see it curving you total retard, learn perspective
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.