[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys lets settle this if I fuck a trap its not gay because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 3630600841_172e5551e1.jpg (71KB, 308x500px) Image search: [Google]
3630600841_172e5551e1.jpg
71KB, 308x500px
So guys lets settle this if I fuck a trap its not gay because fucking Bailey Jay is less gay than fucking buck angel exhibit a Bailey J
>>
>>744970171
Exhibit B Buck angel
As you can see any straight man would choose Bailey Jay over this disgusting person
>>
>>744970223
Is something not gay simply because it's "less gay"
/thread
>>
File: bush.jpg (228KB, 981x1472px) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
228KB, 981x1472px
>>744970171
You are thinking too hard about this. Just find someone like pic related and fuck them. That is straight.
>>
>>744970311
Quite clearly a trap not that I wouldn't eat her boipucci
>>
>>744970171
Wrong, they're both equally as gay. You're gay for fucking Bailey because of his genitals. You're gay for fucking Buck because her body mimics that of a man's. The only thing that isn't gay is fucking a woman with a real pussy and a body of a woman. Anything that isn't that is gay in some degree or another.
>>
Fucking Buck is perverse but biologically it's a female so not gay. Fucking a dude with tits is gay.
>>
>>744970466
Wow what kind of fag doesn't want to suck boi clitty
>>
>>744970171
this is no such as " less gay " that is something the homo's who are ashamed that are homos came up with ...so they don't feel ashamed about being something they know to be wrong.., homo;s who accept that fact never use the terms like "less gay" or straight..
having sex with anything that has the same genitalia as you do is a homosexual experience ....fucking buck angel would be digusting because of how it looks ...not because it would be more or less gay then fucking bailey jay..
>>
>>744970171
Homosexuality is two people of the same sex engaging in SEX. Baley Jay is a male with tits. It is not gay for him to have sex with a person who was born with ovaries. It is gay for him to have sex with a person who was born with testicles.

These definitions have been around for over 7000 years. If you don't like them too bad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.