[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, can someone who is a native speaker or speaks and un

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: call_for_help_translation.jpg (41KB, 719x405px) Image search: [Google]
call_for_help_translation.jpg
41KB, 719x405px
Hello,

can someone who is a native speaker or speaks and understands Japanese, please translate following video for me:

https://youtu.be/IlVnWYU-2wQ

It's only two Minutes in duration, but nonetheless I need every piece and bit of it.
I would greatly appreciate anyone for their help.

Many thanks in advance.
(picture related)
>>
>>744969205
Maybe you'll have better luck at /jp/ than here pal.
>>
>>744969646
You are right, I posted in the wrong place indeed.
I am sorry for the trouble.
>>
>>744969749
b is random, so it's okay.
btw, what do you want to know about that video exactly?
>>
>>744969866
May I ask, why are you interested; is it that you can help me in a way?
I just need a full translation of it, because I am interested in shown personality (Mr. Kawano) and his work, that's all.
>>
>>744970193
I studied 1 year of jap (plus some reading by myself), so I can understand some things.
I'll try to summarize what I can get, if that helps you.
>>
>>744971001
Thank you very very much! I appreciate any help greatly!
I sincerely hope it doesn't make you much trouble to do so. Thank you.
>>
>>744971384
The last month there was a talk given [at some place] by Hiroka-san, the top breeder of Hercules Beetle as a special event at summer vacations.

It says something about touching the bugs.
then that hiroka-san talks about the charms and the way of breeding the hercules beetles.

then that the kids there had thier eyes shining because the bugs that where bigger than a palm (i guess?)

that's about it, then the woman on the couch starts saying she wanted to ask him some stuff because she got one of those bugs
>>
>>744971984
Thank you for your help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.