[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to start dating a girl who doesnt find you attractive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1418159583697.jpg (176KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418159583697.jpg
176KB, 765x1024px
Is it possible to start dating a girl who doesnt find you attractive enough? In terms of weight or height?

She didnt say that exactly, but when asked for her prototype guy she replied someone much taller and not very thin. Im 175cm and even trying to eat a lot and going to the gym I always end up losing weight too quickly.

I guess its just something like "dreamy" guy, same if I was looking only for boobs and ass.
>>
>>744968948

Of course.
>>
>>744968948
You know what makes you irresistible to any woman, no matter how hot they are or ugly you are?

Money.

Get money... fuck bitches.
>>
File: 1504224123492.jpg (34KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1504224123492.jpg
34KB, 500x581px
>>744968948
No idiot she was hinting that she doesn't like you. If she did like you, she would let you know. Most of these fags don't understand that there's nothing you can do to convince a girl to like you. Either she is attracted to you or not. No pick up line or perfect combination of words is going to get you between her legs. Either she likes you and will make it apparent, or she doesn't and will try to hint that you should stop trying. It's not hard to decipher. The fact that you aren't sure should tell you she's not into you.
>>
>>744969373
Sorry but you are wrong. We are already dating, I just asked her for her dream guy. She is not pretending she loves me.

Its just a question about girls preferences.
>>
>>744969373
This. It's painfully true but the truth is never easy to hear.
>>
>>744968948
One thing I have learned in my 41 years of life is chicks love money not matter what they say. If you got money you will get hot chicks in your life.
>>
>>744969664
See>>744969065
>>
>>744968948
find one who doesn't awake in you such a complex.
Even if you're looking like an Adonis compared to other guys some cunts try it over the lack of intelligence or masculinity.
Some women have destructive minds and aren't worth to invest time in them.
>>
>>744969664
if you're a guy below 30 they love a hard dick and fun in bedroom as well, especially older sluts
However later is money the only one factor what they see in the first place on a man, of course if you are fit and attractive it gives you plus points, but the rule is money talks
>>
>>744968948
NEVER listen to girls when they tell you what they like in men.
They don't know shit.
>>
File: 1503427735383.png (201KB, 583x339px) Image search: [Google]
1503427735383.png
201KB, 583x339px
>>744969556
Well either you're full of shit or can't into english, you dumb fuck. You original post doesn't really sound like you're dating her. I'm not wrong, you just don't know how to phrase your fucking post correctly. And for the record, I don't believe you. Your immature view on women suggests you're completely un-datable in the first place.
>>
>>744968948

Physical appearance doesnt matter if you are looking for a serious relationship. Of course its important, but its not the same as casual sex or hookups.

Time goes by and you may start balding, getting fat and if you dont have enough things in common with your partner, good conversation, complicity and many other psychic things then you are over and things will start falling apart.

Dont worry about that, she is telling you about her ideal man, just like if you are telling her you'll love to have a Victorias Secret model. If she is with you she has already seen many good things from you.
>>
Well my gf isn't really my "type" (though I have never really been picky) and what physical trays that she does have, she has them wrong, if that makes sense.

Like, she has a big booty but it's one of those weoed, gets narrow at the bottom mom butts.

But I love her. Our sex life may be kind of dull, but she's otherwise wife/10.
>>
>>744968948

You just have to be hilariously funny...
That'll work.
>>
>>744969556
faggot you dont need to come to /b/ and pretend
we know you a cringy retarded incel from your post.
face your shit life anon
>>
>>744972015
keep telling yourself that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.